Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what is stakes? How much token or coin 1 stake?
3 - 0 (0%)
3 - 0 (0%)
3 - 0 (0%)
3 - 0 (0%)
3 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is stakes? How much token or coin 1 stake?  (Read 190 times)
shipon01683 (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:58:56 AM

Hey everyone , many time i am confused some issue . many ico project offer many campaign , like us youtube video creat , signature campaign , social media campaign etc . but my qus what is stake? how much token or coin 1 stake? but basicly offer to stake reward .

waiting for better reply
shipon01683 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:19:40 PM

please  everyone help me for this subject
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:23:08 PM

Stakes are earned every week and the value depends on the token allocation of a project. Some bounties are giving higher number of stakes per week but the equivalent of it in token is not that big. Stakes are based on the rank in this forum if you are in signature campaign. Ofcourse, the higher your hrank, the bigger your stakes would be. To sum it up, different campaigns has different computation when it comes to the number of token per stake.

lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

The only way you will know how much the stakes you have in a bounty is when that bounty is over as there are many factors that will contribute to how much you can get. As it will be calculated to the allocation in a campaign, number of participants and how much money was put into the project of course if it had reached the hardcap it will be much highers or so on.
Impossiblehangman25

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:07:03 AM

Stakes is what you earn in a single bounty campaign, you can earn it byr signiture campaign, Social Media, Translation, Blogs, Video, etc. Be patience when you join bounty campaigns it takes time for you to earn in a campaign it takes weeks, months. Be careful on the bounty scams.
Stakes is depends in the campaign if they give you 2 tokens for 1 stakes. Depends on the platform remember.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:14:54 AM

The only way you will know how much the stakes you have in a bounty is when that bounty is over as there are many factors that will contribute to how much you can get. As it will be calculated to the allocation in a campaign, number of participants and how much money was put into the project of course if it had reached the hardcap it will be much highers or so on.

It looks like OP is interested to know how many coins he may get for this work on that campaign in advance means before he joins the bounty. But it is not possible to calculate in advance.

If the project didn't go on as per calculations many times you will get very less money for your work and this is risk people taking to join any bounty program.
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:32:04 AM

Actually only the organization of the members knows the correct calculation of stakes and I think it depends the allocation of there projects which 1 stake equivalent and other rewards bonuses based on the projects promotion.
Kharz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:41:18 AM

As far as I know, stakes is a measure to determine the number of tokens you will earn. How much token for 1 stakes? It depends on how the bounty manager plan the calculation model. It can be 1 stake = 1 token or also can be more than 1 tokens for 1 stakes. The amount can be different because the calculation is also influenced by the number of participants and your rank category.
Ramset39

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:42:59 AM

You want to know how many tokens you will receive after participating in a bounty campaign? I can not give you the exact number, the number of tokens per person is dependent on the requirements that he can make, and above all it depends on the number of participants in that campaign.
ColorfulJoseph

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:44:50 AM

Stakes are the currency used by ICO projects to calculate what part of the bounty campaign allocation corresponds to you, if you have more time in the bounty campaigns you may get more stakes.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:03:31 AM

Hey everyone , many time i am confused some issue . many ico project offer many campaign , like us youtube video creat , signature campaign , social media campaign etc . but my qus what is stake? how much token or coin 1 stake? but basicly offer to stake reward .

waiting for better reply
Stakes are basically the given reward to the users who participates in a certain bounty campaigns. And calculating the stakes depends on how many are earned in the bounty campaigns that a users participated , and the bounty manager is the one who will calculate the number of stakes or tge amount of tokens that they will given to all of their participants.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:16:52 AM

waiting for better reply

Stakes is awarded during campaign it depends to your number of followers, you tube subscriber, rank on bitcointalk or quality of your content writing activity. To compute the ratio of stakes:token

Each member's amount of bounty tokens will be calculated using following formula:

Your token = ( total amount of token in a camapign / Total of amount campaign participants stakes ) your stakes in campaign

#Vanig Support
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:21:08 AM

Stakes = interest income

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:27:31 AM

stake is a kind of number of points you get if you participate in the bounty, and stake is used for coin distribution according to the allocation given in the bounty, for example if you have 10 stake and the total of all stake is 100 and the allocation is 1000 coins, then 1000 / 100 = 10 coin / 1 stake and you will get 10 * 10 = 100 coins.

shipon01683 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

Thank you so much everyone for good ans .
ggod5

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:41:31 AM

The bet is the quantity that the project party sends you when you are doing the bounty task, and then distributes the corresponding token according to the total amount of the project. Different items have different bets and different amounts.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

waiting for better reply

You know what  the stakes allocated to us on bounty campaign usually dont have a fixed value of token... It depends on the total of stakes of every participant on particular campaign... If you work on those bounty task that has a huge allocation you will have a huge chances also that you will recieved more token...  Like for example if you participate on signiture campaign... Some project allocates high on this bounty task...  And the token you will recieved also depends on your rank here...
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

waiting for better reply

Example:

Rewards:
Hero/Legendary = 6 Stakes per week + 3 stake for Avatar
Sr. Member = 5 Stake per week + 2 stake for Avatar
Full member = 3 Stakes per week + 2 stake for Avatar
Member = 2 Stakes per week + 1 stake for Avatar
Jr. Member = 1 Stake per week + 1 stake for Avatar

If you fulfill the task within the week you will get the stakes depending on your rank...
at the end of campaign you will have your total stakes and will be add with the total of other participants.
the sum will the divisor of the total tokens allotted in that campaign.
the quotient of that will be multiplied on your total stakes earned in the whole campaign period.
total stakes x the quotient = your total token..
stakes have no fix numbers of token in terms of general campaigns.
the bounty manager need that process to know the fair distribution among participants.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

According to your rank stakes are issued in every week after completing a work of one week. It is allocated on bounty campaign. Tokens don't have a fix value. It depends on bounty because every company has a different value. At last stakes is converted into tokens.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

Mostly stake represents the percentage share of each campaign or bounty hunter im specific campaign, so so if a bounty hunter has earned 1% of the total stakes in a specific campaign, he will be rewarded with 1% of reward tokens from what was allocated for the campaign.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: