Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:58:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP!! COINBENE SCAM???  (Read 436 times)
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:25:08 AM

How could i respond to janet@okex if i m tryng to unbind my coinbene account...and "janet" it s a girl name and it has 3 profile pictures with 2 different dudes??? Smiley)) i say they are scammers...
i m sorry about my page arranging...it was my first post with pictures Cheesy Cheesy
Anyhow...i vd tried several times to log in after i vd sent the e-mail to them till 10 PM and also after... other exchanges asked me questions about whatever i vd did into my account to see if i am the one who uses the account...it s hard for me to belive that coinbene does the 2fa unbind so quickly without asking some questions and verify that i m their customer...
don t you think?

No need to be sorry.

Yeah, I also wonder why they take that approach. Even withdrawal is quite easy, just put my password and 2FA without further confirmation from email. This is the problem with a centralized exchange.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1278

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:59:32 AM

and "janet" it s a girl name and it has 3 profile pictures with 2 different dudes??? Smiley)) i say they are scammers...
Grin Grin hilarious... Just leave the telegram chats. Telegram is completely occupied with scammers trying to rob your money. Try contacting the xatom team quite often unless they get back to you. If you feel like spamming their mail, go ahead. Most of these exchanges and services won't reply unless you spam them.

Once I have used bity for converting my btc to eth. Even after 10 confirmations in btc blockchain , they were not ready to pay me with eth. While I mailed them with my issue, they ignored me saying that they haven't received my btc. Once after spamming them with 5-8 mails and with messaging them very often in the fb chat they came up with the issue and sent me back my eth.

There are lot more people like us using the exchange and raising the issue they encounter. Hence the exchanges and services can't keep track of all of them. The only way is to get noted and to regain your account access is by contacting the xatom team.
Cheers and good luck
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

I've done only one trade on that exchange and it was half year ago and all went without any problem, I don't know what is situation at that exchange today.
Regarding telegram, there are large number of accounts pretending to be admins of exchange, not only this one so trust no one on telegram and don't give your info to anyone on telegram.
Belvis (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:34:22 AM

and "janet" it s a girl name and it has 3 profile pictures with 2 different dudes??? Smiley)) i say they are scammers...
Grin Grin hilarious... Just leave the telegram chats. Telegram is completely occupied with scammers trying to rob your money. Try contacting the xatom team quite often unless they get back to you. If you feel like spamming their mail, go ahead. Most of these exchanges and services won't reply unless you spam them.

Once I have used bity for converting my btc to eth. Even after 10 confirmations in btc blockchain , they were not ready to pay me with eth. While I mailed them with my issue, they ignored me saying that they haven't received my btc. Once after spamming them with 5-8 mails and with messaging them very often in the fb chat they came up with the issue and sent me back my eth.

There are lot more people like us using the exchange and raising the issue they encounter. Hence the exchanges and services can't keep track of all of them. The only way is to get noted and to regain your account access is by contacting the xatom team.
Cheers and good luck

yeah Smiley) i`vd laught a lot at that time, but it was`nt my laught because i was a bit scared of those scammers...
I`vd composed again a mail to support@coinbene.com
they responded and put me do a kyc process...they did nt asked any particular amounts nor assets that i keep there...i vd replied fast with all they asked for...selfies holdin a paper where was wrote blablabla...aaaaand classical, they did nt responded till now...i really have to spam those lazy ass support workers Sad
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: