Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC hodlers l  (Read 462 times)
DesiHunterrrr (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:01:08 PM

Hey friends is it the right time to buy and hodl ? Or it could be more low in few next months ?

I also believe in LTC and the team.  Lips sealed

Please only on serious and experience note.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krasheed11

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:05:06 PM

I am also the ltc holder good coin and team is experience I see ltc back to 350$ end of this year.
DesiHunterrrr (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

I am also the ltc holder good coin and team is experience I see ltc back to 350$ end of this year.

Super excited about the upcoming bull holding LTC since 6 months a great bear market is quit tougher than ever.
cryptoherr

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

The answer to the question if it CAN be more low in the next month, is a clear and definitive yes. But it can be higher aswell no one knows this for sure

MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

I think you should wait a little bit more. But at the moment you can buy USDT before waiting to buy other cryptocurrencies Smiley. I believe that downward trend will make this market go to hell, BTC will be dumped to under $6k and ETH will be under $300. Try to wait and buy LTC with lower price than at the moment Smiley.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

Litecoin is an old currency that is full of whales, this means the price can be manipulated by many different old school investors. I would switch to a newer currency that offers greater functionality as LTC is just a payment coin with no real purpose

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

Hey friends is it the right time to buy and hodl ? Or it could be more low in few next months ?

I think you should buy some Litecoins now. It is very promising project, whith strond team and great technoloies! Do you know that the transaction of 17mln$ in Litecoins blockchain costs only 0,7$?

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:51:20 PM

It was a bad idea to hold Litecoin, there were a lot of warning about the coin from the experts.
Jow it's decreasing in price, one of the largest crashers and lost it's position in total marketcap to EOS and Stellar.
Soon it would be kicked out of the top 10 list and probably move towards a slow death.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

It was a bad idea to hold Litecoin, there were a lot of warning about the coin from the experts.
Jow it's decreasing in price, one of the largest crashers and lost it's position in total marketcap to EOS and Stellar.
Soon it would be kicked out of the top 10 list and probably move towards a slow death.
Exactly. LTC will die gradually over time. And will soon be out of the top 10. Personally I do not like LTC, Very bad if still keep buying and holding LTC. There are many better options than LTC dying

Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:01:37 PM

I was holding some small amounts of LTC in hope that Litecoin would offer something more in terms of being used as default option for small purchases using online payment processors. But, I guess I was wrong. It was disappointing to see how the entire business with Litepay went down. Now, the newest business move by Charlie Lee to partner with a German bank could be seen in two ways. It could be positive, if integration of LTC in merchant processing really occurs, but also it could have negative consequences... crypto+banks?!, who knows how it goes.
DesiHunterrrr (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

Litecoin is an old currency that is full of whales, this means the price can be manipulated by many different old school investors. I would switch to a newer currency that offers greater functionality as LTC is just a payment coin with no real purpose

Yeah agree with you LTC is a payment coin and non of other advantages maybe comes in the future but the team is old so it will move when market moves.
alexgreen8012

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

i also believe in LTC. I am a long term holder who have complete faith in litecoin technology and its real world use cases. Even though its own founder dumped it at ATH people are still optimistic about its growth as a crypto.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

LTC is one of undervalued coin that has strong team member and good fundamental. So the price will able to going up to more than 10 times in next years. Demand of LTC will increase later because this coin has partnership with third party, like a German Bank , WEG Bank AG.

DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:44:33 AM

To be honest with you, I no longer agree with long term HODL because it will only give you heart attacks, disappointments when the market is on dip just like what is happening right now and it also one of the reason why you are missing lots of opportunities selling those when it reaches its all time high. HODL is not bad but it should only be used in trading to minimize your losses. I no longer believe in LTC and I prefer NEO or EOS. Why? Because LTC price movement is very slow and will only give you a small return when a green market starts.
JohnnyBobby

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

To be honest with you, I no longer agree with long term HODL because it will only give you heart attacks, disappointments when the market is on dip just like what is happening right now and it also one of the reason why you are missing lots of opportunities selling those when it reaches its all time high. HODL is not bad but it should only be used in trading to minimize your losses. I no longer believe in LTC and I prefer NEO or EOS. Why? Because LTC price movement is very slow and will only give you a small return when a green market starts.

I agree with the LTC price movement being slow, last year LTC usually went on a tear with BTC simultaneously, these days it doesn't do that any more, it seems sluggish and reluctant to move. Ithink there could be big returns eventually but I have lost a lot of faith in it.
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

I think that Litecoin will never be able to restore its former glory. This coin is nothing special, it's just a copy of Bitcoin. Of course, I admit that it's possible to get some profit when the whole market goes up, but it's not about long-term storage.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
kellyscott

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:38:33 PM

I  also used to hold LTC and worked with team but  I am still newbie here. But I hope LTC will be increase more in the end of the year.
RistirP

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

I bought my first litecoin a year ago and still keep it as a very good coin. LTC will give good return in long run.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

I  also used to hold LTC and worked with team but  I am still newbie here. But I hope LTC will be increase more in the end of the year.

I do not think someone with posting history about bounty would really have worked with ltc team, probably you dont even have a technical history
travelhelperio

Activity: 56

Helper

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:47:54 PM

Litecoin has become risky after the sell off by Charile Lee. I will be carefull with this

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: