Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day traders OUT! IN pure crypto holders.  (Read 355 times)
blackmagic111

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

Crypto is now passing a bad time. When someone goes through a loss during this bad time and it will not come back, it is normal. But you do not frustrated, you can benefit from crypto investing in intellectual property.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:15:25 PM

Now that market seems always falling down these will prevent day traders to day trade crypto which relatively most of the money from the investors will going to end up day trading with some of the individuals who were always looking after at the graph of crypto market price movement. Now I think they should better be gone. Without these day traders market price could go a good increase all the way. I hope they will not come back.

I think this person needs to know the improtance of  trading a token ! So if you remove trading from cryptocurrency , are you just going to  keep buying without selling, ? And who is going to buy from you if you decide to sell later.? Think of these and  have new perspective about trading.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:33:09 PM

Now that market seems always falling down these will prevent day traders to day trade crypto which relatively most of the money from the investors will going to end up day trading with some of the individuals who were always looking after at the graph of crypto market price movement. Now I think they should better be gone. Without these day traders market price could go a good increase all the way. I hope they will not come back.

Perhaps you are right that day traders interfere with the constant growth of bitcoin. However, they are needed for the market to be alive. It is difficult to live without day traders. And I started with that, too. They don't understand that .. much better than the short speculation.
kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:47:36 PM

The crypto is followed by liquidity. It is difficult to predict about this. But those who once went out with losses will not come back easily. But if you want to profit in the crypto, you have to give time.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:17:00 PM

Traders are the ones that makes market lively, Intersting, before other big factors come into play. one of the best thing is to be a trader, because everyone can't be a holder. If we all hold, then there will be no activity in the market, and this can make the tokens not tradeable. While you buy and hold, its good to trade what you hold, take profit and invest.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

yes guys, at this time the prices of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are very unstable, even the trend continue to fall. if you don't have a daily trading skil because of minimal chart analysis. it's best to be a holder. and leave your monitor, forget the daily price. and return after a few months or years. see the results, and I believe it will make a big profit.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:17:05 PM

I much not truly understand, why market price increase all the way if the day traders should better be gone,because  in my own thought day traders have there own way of works,while those some crypto earner have there own idea on how  to hold or circulate there own investment,but in the side of the day traders  i can define  thats the markets is healthy and have a good economic growth if theres is a  movement of buying and selling  crypto stocks,so the day traders have a big contribution  of this movement,while in the other hands those Hodl earner have great contribution to maintain the stability of the crypto coins,therefore i conclude thats both of this two have a great purpose in the community of digital technology.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
NuttyOracle

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:11:58 AM

to balance the market situation day traders are important. because of them the demands mainly increase. we can not think the market without them.
HiddenPrincess

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:29:28 AM

i think the people who make the market alive day traders are one of them. you never can stop them. to make the market stable we need them.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

Liquidity in the market is possible because of the actions of day traders. Their constant involvement in the market through buying and selling keeps the market up and down. There are very essential in the price movement of the market.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

in situations like this, only strong traders will survive. If today gives up, that means losing. when prices fall, take the opportunity not to be afraid to trade. because many say this is just market manipulation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: