Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MT4 Expert Advisor  (Read 488 times)
MT4Pros (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:26:34 PM

I am offering programming of MT4 Expert Advisor.

You can include any indicator you want (free indicators) or you can send me your own to use with the expert advisor.

Send me strategy details by PM.

Please include:

1. Variables (if any)
2. Buy strategy
3. Sell strategy
4. Close buy strategy (if any)
5. Close sell strategy (if any)
6. Order options (signal mode, lots, slip page, stop loss, take profits, trailing stop...) ***

*** You can choose to use them or not, also can optimize your strategy using MT4 strategy tester later.

First two customers will get it for free because I'm new member and I want get some vouch. Requirement to qualify: +100 activity on the forum.

Price: 0.1 BTC (simple expert advisor, if you need something complex we can discuss the price)
john mount

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 07:23:00 PM

Do you have different test results that you should have received from your trading robot?
Have you built your own bot using auto trading or algotrading?
I am very interested in trading robots and expert advisors and I recommend you to make money with their help. Now I don't need to sit behind the desk for hours and endure a lot of stress. They do it for me.
I have experience using free expert advisors. Unfortunately, 99% of them are spam and destroy your capital.
I have been using them for my investments for about 4 years now and have been completely satisfied. I advise you too, if you know someone you are sure of, don't miss the opportunity.
One of the store sites where you can buy expert consultants is the Aradfin website(آرادفین in persian site). I was very satisfied with this site because they also provided free trading bot analysis guide. To make a more informed purchase and to be able to identify the best expert advisors.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: