Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: God save Crypto  (Read 698 times)
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:32:03 PM

This round fell. I just think of him as a wave of adjustment. Last year, the surge was very strong. In contrast, the current price is also very good, that is, I don't know how much this round fell. Encryption is like this, I don't know how much is appropriate.

petloer

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

That’s the only positive thing happen recently with crypto. Hope crypto will come back. So need to be patient for future of crypto.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

How would you explain the current fall in price of cryptos.
There are no news of crypto banning or confiscation. So what is the reason for it?
Did we wanted more than we needed?
Is our greed killing crypto and blockchain technology in whole?
This is business and we can't control the market volatility and this makes people crazy and panic. So, what you gonna do with this downfall? Nothing to worry as this is the best time to buy...soon a strong bull run will come and surprise us all.
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

i look at the chart now and i see the dips is similar to this one. i think from here maybe with little dump btc is head to 8k for short term.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

I will participate in your prayer but at the same.time i will suggest you not to panic, situation can quickly.change in the crypto market and i think it will definitely move in our favor soon.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

Price manipulation? Idk, nobody really knows what's happening on market and all of this are predictions.
Eatund79

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

The market will be saved by us only, because it is our demand which keeps the market alive and keeps the flow of investment constant.
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

There are no news of crypto banning or confiscation. So what is the reason for it?
This is business and we can't control the market volatility and this makes people crazy and panic. So, what you gonna do with this downfall? Nothing to worry as this is the best time to buy...soon a strong bull run will come and surprise us all.
The market continues to fall and this decline has lasted for more than 8 months, only the most persistent will reach to the good future of crypto, and big people strive to knock more people  out of the market .

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

It's normal for crypto like this, it's not this time just crypto market bloody so I assume this is a natural thing, crypto is unlikely to continue to rise there must be an up and down

juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

Not at all. Sometimes, the price doesn't show its real value. I think the market is reseting the price after the strong growth at last year. Technology of blockchain has been assertived so it will be never die

keepandhold

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

It seems to me that on this collapse the market will clear of illiquid tokens which can't be restored in cost and capitalization.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

Only investors can save the market. The downside was that investors did not trust Crypto when ETF information was steadily delayed. It made them lose confidence. If there is good news coming to the market in the near future. I think it will take 2-3 weeks for the market to reach a new high
cryptohobbs7

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

We all know that the pumps and downs are common in crypto world. So this is nothing new. Please don't panic. It will recover very soon. All we need right now is to be patient.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

Falling of price is just a normal happening here in crypto world. One main reason why it falls it is because of our greed. Some of us are greedy in having such an easy money

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

The market continues to fall and this decline has lasted for more than 8 months, only the most persistent will reach to the good future of crypto, and big people strive to knock more people  out of the market .
To earn, needs to get someone to give away money. Earn in this case means selling at a lower price than the purchase price. It is necessary that most sell. Many still believe in crypto. Consequently, most did not sell. It follows that the market can still drop significantly. Unfortunately.

Dashaaraily

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

Many people started buying BTC due to the hype created by the Winklevoss brothers’ ETF. But after it got rejected, many people got scared and started selling off their portion as soon as possible. Also, the alts are falling at the same time since there has been some fake and scam ICOs. The weak hands are leaving the crypto which is a good sign on the long run.
Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:59:58 PM

Only we can save the crypto currency! After all, we are the only ones who can manage this great system. And the more we have the strength, patience and work. the more colorful and colorful will develop cryptovaloit as a whole. All in our hands.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

This is not like that. Actually, most of us know that Crypto market is very volatile, where there will be a rise there will be lows as well. We should be firm about our determination and wise about our decisions. The Crypto-space is going to flourish more as it is doing these days as well.
Tanya_TKH

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

I like to see how the market is panicking. This suggests that many in a panic sell their crypto currency. And this means that a large investor buys this crypto currency. And if the investor buys, then the market will soon go up)
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:14:19 PM

There is no perfect explanation about what's happening now in the market and almost all crypto are down but there's only one thing that we need to do that is would be calm in this situation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: