Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: God save Crypto  (Read 698 times)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

How would you explain the current fall in price of cryptos.
There are no news of crypto banning or confiscation. So what is the reason for it?
Did we wanted more than we needed?
Is our greed killing crypto and blockchain technology in whole?

Current price is a result of people moving crypto from one coin to another. I don't think it is a result of big dumping. It's difficult to say but I don't think all hell broke lose yet. God has given you free will to invest or not invest. its your choice.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

It is just a normal rule in financial markets. After BTC & all altcoins pumped too fast, it is time for some adjustment.
My friends suggested my to buy ETH at $130, BTC at $4000.

Keep calm!!
Yeah, it's natural thing. As well known that reductions and increases price are commonplace happening in the market, all that we needed is strong patience in order to gain substantial profits. Because prices will not forever go down. The fact is that price increases occur is not as easy as reduction, it looks biased.
AlenDel2

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

And I liked the expression that God will save crypto! Crypto is our future! Is it really possible for someone to stop this new tsunami in the world of progress and a completely new economy based on the blockbuster? The car is running, Lord! The crypt will prosper! . It was necessary to wait very little and have patience!
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:15:44 PM

There are no news of crypto banning or confiscation. So what is the reason for it?

Some say it's because people are boring waiting for always-postponed ETF , so they sell it and wait for a new entry level on the ground.
The marketcap right now is lowest on this year, it could be something bad
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:18:32 PM

Current fall is due to etf news but the crypto market was also bubble, the etf news maybe avoid bull run but there would be either way crash.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

I don't think it's all about greed, after my research yesterday I found out that the Saudi Arabia  government has decided not to legalized crypto in their country,also that a 22years crypto millionaire was  scammed by dragon coin developers and that ETF/SEC deals has not sale through. All these have created a negative impact on the crypto market.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:27:38 PM

The fact of the matter is that there are no real reasons for lowering the cost of crypto currency. If it falls in price, despite the absence of real reasons for this, then someone simply manipulates prices. There can be no other explanation here. Therefore, in no case now it is impossible to sell our coins and tokens, only to keep. The market vseravno soon rise.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

Just the last purge of this year, to to push all old investors out of the market and waiting for the new generation of investors enter. The market circle, you can look at stock market, Really much worse than this.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

we must be sure, and dare to take a risk, it is trading prices will not always be stable, remain optimistic and always think positively then we will get a good benefit.
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

YES,,This is the problem that we can see a proper answer for this question. everything goods good. but still market is very down. is crypto market expecting institutional investors ?
trantamhy

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

In my opinion, the market is falling, not dead. This time you should stop the investment trading instead is to find out the market thoroughly. When Market recoversry then the investment will be profitable

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

Yes . Market is falling. People are getting away with crypto field. But i strongly trust that market will recover again. Whales will come into the play soon. Best thing is hold tight and see.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

Now everything falling except US Dollar. This currency people consider as safe heaven and all analytics think that it will growth. So the big foundations close their positions in other assets including cryptocurrency to open long position in US Dollar.
Katewind

Activity: 121
Merit: 92

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:02:26 PM

The panic to sell is good sign for all big investors and crypto groups and They must do it then they can get more cheap coins.
everybody must remember all things happened 4 years ago and it seems it's the same . we must wait for some big storms leaving .

Yes, I agree with you . This is a good time to buy more coins but not for selling if you are patient . Don't worry and panic at the present.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

What is going on presently in the crypto-currencies ecosystem to me is totally inexplicable. Whether the downward spiral will stop any time soon is only within the realms of speculations. I just have to watch and see how everything will parn out
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

Sounds funny but I think that this is the best way to think about crypto, it will definitely become more powerful but with time and we all need to pray for its success. to my mind, it is obvious
Bulgbarn

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

The fall is due to the synthetic hype that was created during Winklevoss' ETF hearings. After SEC declined the proposition, the bubble popped which might have been created by manipulators or the speculators and now we are all facing the same situation for them.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

In general, the incomprehensible is going on in the cryptocurrency market, I do not even know what's going to happen so that the market turns around and goes up. As for me, the correction does not look exactly the way the market looks now. This is not a correction, but a wild fall for no particular reason
Qaimmadug

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

Actually such fall in the price is the reaction of the previous rejection and the banning news. Moreover many rumors are spreading in the market which is the reason. The situation will change very soon.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:56:25 PM

Actually such fall in the price is the reaction of the previous rejection and the banning news. Moreover many rumors are spreading in the market which is the reason. The situation will change very soon.

Why do you think that everything will change soon? Because you want so much. The prerequisites for the cryptomarket to change in the direction of growth are not. There is only one great desire for holders of cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: