Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:30:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: God save Crypto  (Read 702 times)
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:35:38 AM

I suppose there is a big manipulation among smart money as they want to take all the money from private investors and establish their own rules.
Andrewhart

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:37:06 AM

To rescue BTC, we should not be too greedy. Because there are a lot of evils to investors and trading Cryptos.
But Cryptos is new technology in the world, we need to protect it.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

But for ETH price can fall under $300, it's surprising.
This is not surprising. What is happening now in the crypto market once again confirms that the owners of large funds easily manipulate the market. And now there is "sheep shearing" and "slaughter of hamsters"
odri777

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

Most likely the fall is due to the usual manipulation of prices, but I do not think that God has anything to do with the cryptocurrency)
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

Seem like he's trying his best to make this crypto market recover. LOL. But seem like only God can't make this market recover and go to the moon at the end of this year Smiley. At the moment although BTC, ETH and all other cryptocurrencies price are rising back but really slow, I think with this speed, ETH can't rise back to $1k at the end of this year Smiley.
akbaral497

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:41:42 AM

I don't know, but I saw on YouTube the word cause of Altcoin dropped because there were investigations in several markets that caused the price of Altcoin to not run and even decreased, but it could not be made a benchmark because the info was not necessarily correct. his
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:46:03 AM

Seem like he's trying his best to make this crypto market recover. LOL. But seem like only God can't make this market recover and go to the moon at the end of this year Smiley. At the moment although BTC, ETH and all other cryptocurrencies price are rising back but really slow, I think with this speed, ETH can't rise back to $1k at the end of this year Smiley.
We must be sure, and dare to take a risk, it is trading prices will not always be stable, remain optimistic and always think positively then we will get a good benefit.
Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:52:55 AM

blockchain technology, no one kills because it is a very good technology and it will be popular in many sectors of business and science, but the coins is an unnecessary vestige of which will soon disappear and will only the blockchain technology which will be used in a more literate way than just tracking your cryptocurrency transactions
MDIPANJAN

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:56:38 AM

So many people are panicked in this bearish market and we're gradually growing down.
But there's one old saying "What goes down must rise again".
So bear with it and be positive.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

In my own understanding, engaging into crypto business is like were into a gambling. We cannot sure if we will win this time or loss. I cannot explain actually the real reason behind this fall but only i know is that after this big drop, a market growth will commence and we cannot anticipate the exact time for that to happen. All we have to do is to trustwith bitcoin and the other alts.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:08:26 PM

I think it was greed and also price manipulation that killed this market. Way too many Lambo kids and Internet marketers looking for a get rich quick scheme came in and started all this stupid ICO hopping madness which led to the collapse of the markets. Now everything is rock bottom and almost worthless, so the hodlers and believers of crypto really lost out while all the manipulators and greedy traders won. It's the nature of the Beast. You can see so many people in telegram groups working for pump and dump groups going around and spreading FUD or FOMO so they can pump and dump and catch everyone in between, it's getting pathetic really. I hope some serious investment capital comes in for the best projects to oust out all these idiots trying to leech off of good projects.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:32:55 PM

Cryptocurrencies do not die from our greed, cryptocurrencies are dying because they are useless to society. Cryptocurrency and could not become a universal means of payment. Coins are used as stocks and any other investment tool but why this world needs a new investment instrument if their and so enough))) All what I wrote is not related to blockchain technology. This remarkable technology can develop without cryptocurrency because development investing big quantity of money)))

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
velona2589

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

People actively broke into the trade in cryptocurrencies, This led to the fact that people stopped paying attention to the excellent technology, and began to use the crypto for speculation.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

How would you explain the current fall in price of cryptos.
There are no news of crypto banning or confiscation. So what is the reason for it?
Did we wanted more than we needed?
Is our greed killing crypto and blockchain technology in whole?
Crypto prices are too high compared to its function, bitcoin is not even used by everyone but the price is very high.
fxcryptotrader

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

Crypto basically comes with the decentralized concept but unfortunately, this has become a centralized market as few whales are controlling the whole market. They manipulate the market whenever they want. The market needs to b mature and need institutional money to survive.
Mery Gason

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

there is always a big panic every time the cue ball falls by 10 or more percent. But do not give way to panic, everything stabilizes. Wink
TanteStefana

Activity: 280

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

There are no news of crypto banning or confiscation. So what is the reason for it?
I don't think that God needs cryptocurrency to exist in our world but anyway this is a long story to tell I think that cryptocurrency would be a case anyway and nobody would not destroy it because it is the future of our economy...

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:06:34 AM

even this does not affect the presence of crypto in the market. As an asset that is indeed volatile, there is no reason to ban crypto
PadliDamaso

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:11:38 AM

I think we should start investing rather than dumping at this point, dumping would only hurt us more. The people's panic and it cost us too much now. Hope we could see the market recover soon enough.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:16:56 AM

Part of the reason may be the panic selling of someone. We need time to feel confident again so it is ourselves who save the market not God. So believe in the marekt and wait patiently is better for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: