Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: God save Crypto  (Read 698 times)
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:26:39 AM

It is true that the current market is not in good state, but we need to be more cautious on our decisions. We need to follow what we believe about cryto because it is highly volatile now a days. Lets not be panic for it will not help us and be more patience for green market will come in God's perfect time.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:50:36 AM

I don't think that crypto and blockchain technology is greedy. there is no reason for that. Price fluctuations are already part of crypto, I think that is a natural thing. slumping down or jumping high is not unusual. believe that God is always with us, for progress.
thanks.
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:51:13 AM

Undisputedly, GOD can save not just crypto, but everything that is around, living and non-living, physical and virtual.

People often want more than they need, but I don't think this is the reason for the long bearish market nowadays. Fluctuation is common in any market, be it digital or real, so don't panic. It won't do any good. The tendency of panicky people is to dump. Don't contribute anymore to this bunch of non-thinking dumpers. Instead, pray for the capacity to discern the direction that crypto is heading and focus on its possibilities. A popular maxim goes like this: It's always darkest before the dawn. So let's just hope and pray that this hour is the darkest moment in the cryptoworld this year, so that the dawn would break at soonest.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:08:12 AM

How would you explain the current fall in price of cryptos.
There are no news of crypto banning or confiscation. So what is the reason for it?
Did we wanted more than we needed?
Is our greed killing crypto and blockchain technology in whole?

I think the main variable that influences is psychology. We are not ready for the next correction, which makes the market counter our desires. When the market is pumped we are still waiting, and when the market starts to turn around we panic faster, and that's what causes the bear market to continue.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:15:03 AM

I think the main variable that influences is psychology. We are not ready for the next correction, which makes the market counter our desires. When the market is pumped we are still waiting, and when the market starts to turn around we panic faster, and that's what causes the bear market to continue.

That is true because of the peak of cryptocurrency that year that saw a $19K USD price from BTC people are panicking from the multiple dips that happened this past months and people are now in doubt whether or now the market will be the same from last year specially that the market hit another dip last weak, but for me this is going to be the last dip that will happen and it will go up in price again.
cryptoking252

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:30:00 PM

Cryptocurrency is a technology known as Blockchain. To see this system go in reliable position, it requires more and more investment. But what people trying to do is to make money as like as stock market.
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:55:21 PM

I hope that the market will stabilize and all the crypto currency will go up. Price fluctuations can be at any time. Now is not the time to panic.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:23:03 PM

Market condition is bearish, price fluctuate often since end of last year till this month we are, greed isn't killing crypto but correction to bullish market observed last year.
verrela10

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:05:45 PM

There are no news of crypto banning or confiscation. So what is the reason for it?
Part of the reason may be the panic selling of someone. We need time to feel confident again so it is ourselves who save the market not God. So believe in the marekt and wait patiently is better for us.
i dont know why it's down very deep. even i dont hear any bad news for making crypto down
maybe you're right that too many panic seller make it happen

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
DarkVampire

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

I think it’s normal. Some people spread different types of news that confused the normal investor. I think the price will increase soon as it already stable.
KissyPiggy

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:24:41 AM

I am agree with your one statement that many investor are too greed. They invest without any research. Because of some fake news the price fall more. But as I know this is not happen right now the price will go up so keep patience.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:31:26 AM

Part of the reason may be the panic selling of someone. We need time to feel confident again so it is ourselves who save the market not God. So believe in the marekt and wait patiently is better for us.
They are panicking maybe just because of the delay on the ETF and yeah, whales still won in this market. The greed of the whales really killing the true meaning of blockchain technology and make this market highly volatile and because of this small investors are afraid again to invest in cryptomarket.

I think it’s normal. Some people spread different types of news that confused the normal investor. I think the price will increase soon as it already stable.

Since this happen many times this year, we can say its normal now. Hopefully this year the price will start to rise again so everyone will get back the money they've loss.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:40:30 AM

This is normal. In crypto the flactuation is always going through, maybe now is the big fall of crypto but it will recover soon. Just stay tune and observe how crypto bounce back and making the community more productive in market place for the future.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:01:23 AM

Many peoples spread negative news about crytocurrency just to scared the investor, but I want to assure you that crytocurrency has come to stay, digital currency is the future of the world.
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:02:47 AM

While this is indeed crypto are an awful lot of getting into trouble. one of them is because the market is not good. and market it seems is indeed being collapse. So, be patient is the best way.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Caogou

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

Wow, we are all believers in cryptocurrencies. We firmly believe in the future of cryptocurrencies. Indeed, cryptocurrencies are preserved by God. I think the current market decline is just a future where the ups and downs will not affect the cryptocurrency.
stefven

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

actually, the world of cryptocurrency is something that is profitable if we can use it well. one of which is investing in cryptocurrency, in investing we must be able to read the market well and also do not rush in taking decisions because if we misstep we will get a big loss.
freim

Activity: 462
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:17:44 AM

Every decline has an outcome. After these declines in Bitcoin I believe that it will come to a good rise levels. I argue that we have to keep this way out of the way.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

Now for a good time for a break from the entire system or time for investments. I did last 2 weeks break and I see that the market is not recovering at all Sad.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:25:01 AM

This situation of the market is inevitable, the market cannot always have it's good times or it's bad times. The market will recover, instead of panic selling why not take this as an opportunity to invest more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: