Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: God save Crypto  (Read 698 times)
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:27:02 AM

Crypto needs more support in this situation, we all should try to reduce the rate of selling due to panic and price manipulation is another thing that is affecting the market. I believe if there is high support and demand, the price will rise but till when it recover, I think we need to be patient.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:40:59 AM

I think its the need for balance that has brought about this long period of correction, blinded by a strange furor, somewhere the value of the technology and its advantages were getting eclipsed.
GreenAnat

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

W12 – Scam

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

Cryptocurrency requires investors, good projects, strong development teams and competent marketing to interest the community))  Wink
I do not think that such an interesting and important part for the  world economy will die. I hope that everything is just beginning...

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:48:00 AM

For everything that happens in life, we must keep our faith. The crypto market has been many times down, even lower than now, and has recovered. Having faith in God, I'm sure the crypto market will make us profit again this time. The market is already showing signs of recovery

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

Honestly, I don't know either. Me too, I haven't heard yet a very intriguing FUD which may be capable of doing a lot of damage so I'm still puzzled 'til now. Maybe people are now losing interest to btc and panic sellers made the situation worse, what do you think? (Just my own opinion)
Is our greed killing crypto and blockchain technology in whole?
How do you say so? For me it's the opposite dude. Crypto shine and survives because of our greed. When there's a huge dropped on btc's price then people tend to panic buy in order to increase their holdings and. And when the price skyrockets, of course people will sell and the cycle continues. In our current situation, investors supposed to buy coins even more due to its cheap price which leads to price recovery. But the question is, why isn't happening?
Cryptoryna

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

No worries, gentlemen. Crypto will survive. We still are early adopters. The most important thing right now is to help others to understand this technology. A lot of people still don't know what the hack is going on here.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

I heard facebook and google ban are both  unbanned. So means  cypto is in good healthy cycle now. It prove that crypto is need in this world. Cant stop even some country is against this innovation. Its been a while since bad nees come on media and now we are in stable situation

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

Crypto Can never die, there is no need bringing God into this, He has already provided us the knowledge to survive it, the rest depends on the individual involved, It is obvious we the market will always haven't it's ups and down but will never totally crash

chandrarahmadewa

Merit: 49

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:13:40 AM

I can't comment much about the fall in crypto prices at the moment. This is a risk that we must accept when investing because of fluctuating nature so we must be aware of the risks.
Courtneyha

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:25:20 AM

Some indications are that the crypto ecosystem may be in the middle of a giant bubble. The possibility of collapse is high. Investors spent millions of dollars to fund promising companies but most failed.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:29:50 AM

How can I explain? That's easy, it is bear market. There might be anything in the market except rise.

dgross0818

Merit: 146

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:08:39 PM

Isn't it obvious? Look at the cryptocurrency graphic of last year! Now we're paying for that artificial rise, and it lasts long until the BTC gets its real price. Before this time the market will be in a bad state.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:11:39 PM

Every decline has an outcome. After these declines in Bitcoin I believe that it will come to a good rise levels. I argue that we have to keep this way out of the way.
We will survive on this and bitcoin will be back to its normal trend. Its nomal for people to act like this but God has nothing to with this market, this is more on Peoples decision. I just hope that everyone will see the potential of bitcoin, be back here and invest more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: