Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will doing be good in Future ?  (Read 617 times)
Charithacrypto (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:08:58 PM

Can I be satisfied with doing Bounties in the future? Because crypto currencies are getting worse and I haven't earn eany money from crypto since last end of the year. What is your ideas and suggestions.  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

First of all you can take bounty campaign as an extra job. You cannot entirely depend on it for the sustenance of you and your family due to various reasons. As there are many new fake ICOs in line to only fleece investors and bounty hunters, you ultimately will end up receiving nothing. And ICOs will not last long. Regulatory measures will also affect ICOs. It is best way to involve in ICOs as a part-timer.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

Can I be satisfied with doing Bounties in the future? Because crypto currencies are getting worse and I haven't earn eany money from crypto since last end of the year. What is your ideas and suggestions.  Huh
If you want to get satisfaction from the bounty, then there are two possibilities.
1 Your luck is particularly good, you can meet more valuable and generous projects.
2 You can participate in a lot of projects and get rewards.
Otherwise I think it is very difficult for us to get satisfied from the bounty activities.

Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

in my opinion you have to be patient and hold the tokens that you can and wait for when the market has improved, according to being a bounty hunter done for side jobs to increase income, and investing in cryptocurrency can be the best choice for the future
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

I think it's the right time to get some reward from bounties. At current moment, as the price is low, the bounties you get now would increase a lot when the crypto market rises.
People mostly thinks for current time and tries to get into bounties when the price is high and ignores when it's low but you should be better doing the opposite way.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

Crypto is here to stay, you just need to hit jackpot with your lucky bounty. You can't have jackpot every week or month.

raging-creeper

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

I would use bounties and airdrops as beer/weekend money.  There is no way you can support yourself or family on this income.  Especially since we have fallen off so much I doubt there will be much earning potential.  Use this for a hobby not an income. 

doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

do not make a bounty hunter your main job, make this work as an additional job, you also have to be patient to wait, don't be discouraged for that, hopefully luck is in you.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

If you want to get satisfaction from the bounty, then there are two possibilities.
1 Your luck is particularly good, you can meet more valuable and generous projects.
2 You can participate in a lot of projects and get rewards.
Otherwise I think it is very difficult for us to get satisfied from the bounty activities.

And after participating in bounty campaign the rewards that you would gain from with it are you should hold it until the market are going improve because the situation of market now aren't well. If I were you I was participating in bounties as long as I can, maybe this time it will not profitable but I believe in the future it would become worth it.

Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

Do Bounties as an additional job but you do not leave your job because of this.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

I think bounty is a thing to get good luck. Therefore, placing a bounty as a side job is a wise decision. Bounty work requires hard work and high patience to make a profit.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

I won't advise you to make bounty your main job, when you make money in bounty, you can use it and set up something else, no matter how small, or you can get another job and use bounty to support your job,
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

I think you should not give up bounty only because of the decline in the market, because it's all very unstable and can grow or fall even lower, but if you take part in a very successful project and get a big reward and later your coin will rise in price due to the success of the project you will be very happy
mcgeil

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

If you believe in the future of crypto currency; believe that it will change and replace the existing economic system that is corrupt and subordinates to rich people and power, then you just need to choose the project you like and invest in it or take part in the company's bounty, spreading the word about the incredible opportunities of #blockchaintechnology. Perhaps this process will not bring you the expected profit, but you will be proud to have participated in the world revolution. At least I do exactly that.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:36:40 PM

Yes, you can "retire" and come back to your real job  Grin May be we have a long time to wait marketcap go to the last ATH. 2 or 3 month recently i haven't earned anything too  Sad
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

if you think bounties not good anymore,, so, do not joined any bounty campaign
then if you have enough capital, i suggest you to start trade on cryptocurrencies my friend  Wink

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

Yes I think bounty can really help us to have an extra money but don't take bounty as your major source of income you should have a job that can support your needs while doing your bounty and learn also how to identify good projects and bounty for you to earn more.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

a good future for cryptocurrency, crypto has many participants who can make crypto become bigger and stronger in the future, if we have a few good coins and we hold the coin then in the future it will definitely increase its selling value, and at that time we got many benefits that we could believe together with crypto towards a good future, because crypto provides many solutions about the benefits we seek.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

It's time to adapt to the market if you really have made no profit since last year.
Of course, everyone lost this year.
But during the course of the year there were still ways to recover and make profit.

With the terrible market conditions, icos have suffered the worse which directly means bounty programs have suffered as well.
We've had a lot of icos who couldn't even make softcap or ended their ico but couldn't take their business to market.
Naturally, the bounty rewards are totally useless and worth nothing.
Then, there have been a lot of bounty programs where rewards were cut because they didn't raise as much money as they'd hope.

Basically, bounties are not an ideal place to spend your time.

In a bearish market, the best thing you can do is buy up some more and hedge your investments.
I would hedge one of the newer smart contact platforms against each other like zilliqa and polymath.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

Patience is a virtue,if you if you doing hardworks then you gain a good earning,therefore in doing bounty campaign for now is just like you saving your crypto coins in the future,definetly we know that crypto since the last year face a great struggle due to consecutive dumps down on its price value,but if we believe in patience and holding now our crypto someday all this chaos back to normal and become profitable.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: