Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:52:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Drep reputation  (Read 150 times)
Boltchan (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

Evaluation on the Internet is very familiar and highly valuable. For example, when shopping through mail order, we will judge the evaluation and judge. However, since it is a net, we can not guarantee that the evaluation will be reliable.
If this is used a highly transparent block chain, will the evaluation be done correctly? Good compatibility? about it.
Drep is a project that can improve the quality of evaluation and keep reliability.
Drep is able to organize countless evaluations in Drep network, based on various criteria.
Drep can associate the evaluation with the individual who sent it, so if that person is liar, the reliability within the Drep of that evaluation falls and it falls also in value, so such evaluation will be culled and nature, reliability and accuracy will improve about it.
Also, if you do a good evaluation you can receive tokens, which will also increase the motivation of the evaluation side.

As modernity is an information society, I think that drep's system will become indispensable.
#drepfoundation #decentralizedreputation
jasonkirbi

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:58:29 PM

To make modernity of technology there are huge  necessity of drep’s project.  Undecided Hope drep will do well and improve their limitatins`
Aigerim

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

Project looks good and promising. The team also looks solid. We really need some good ICOs now to put faith back into the people regarding crypto. Many people has lost their money due to fake and scam ICOs. Since this project helps us to evaluate websites, we can protect ourselves from hacks and scams.
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:46:49 PM

I am still not working with drep project but recently I am interested about drep project. And hope I will be benefitted with drep project.
Theyetion

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

Drep basically aims on quantifying and monetizing the reputation value. It is a decentralized blockchain ecosystem. It is reliable platform that improves the quality of evaluation. it
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:51:55 PM

Though drep works with reputation, it has an average rating of their own. Though it has not gained much fame, I am positive with this project as they have a noble cause.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

Guys, I'm sure that you want to invest your investment in this project just to make a profit when their token will be traded on the exchange. But look at today's market, it's all red. I think now is not the right time to invest in ICO. It is best to buy tokens of good projects, which are now traded at the price of ICO!
Julmerra

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:43:32 PM

Sounds like a very promising project but my question is that, can we evaluate other ICOs as well? Because that could have helped us a lot with identifying the fraudulent ICOs out there which would help a lot of the users falling for scams and losing their hard earned money.
NyxAssasin

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:31 AM

By the looks of this article, yes it is true that evaluation is needed to get the accurate information to fix any room for errors. Hope that Drep will be able to keep its words.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:14:10 AM

Drep project is not much popular as ICO but it’s not so bad project I think so. But still drep needs some improve and hope it will be improve gradually.
HonestAlien

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:04:09 AM

Thanks for sharing this, I also think evaluation of internet is highly valuable. Drep in a project can improve quality through it. It also can associated evaluation with the individuals. A good evaluation can give lots of advantage.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: