Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: please share your list of alternatives coins will be used for retiring  (Read 435 times)
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:17:12 AM

Hello guys i have some alternatives to be used for retiring in coming future they are
1. Bitcoin reason for it, bitcoin will be more valuable in the future because it is just 21 millions
2. Ethereum classic ETC because in my personal opinions it is combine between ethereum and bitcoin has good chance in the future.
3. Expocoins+expoblock from showmebiz because it will gives passive income monhtly just rent my expoblock without do anything, it is good source of income in cryptocurrencies.
So how how about you guys, please share your alternatives coins will be used for retiring of course with the reasons for it. Thank you very much.

You are right mate. I personally with this ShowMeBiz project since 3 months. It is a revolutionary an innovative project for the first time for Expo and all business industry which will definitely adopt the market very soon. They are very serious and already developed the project to launch in September. and from October who invested in the project will get dividends from 80% of companies income. At present, they already made partnership with big investor business companies. Still, you have a chance to receive such a big dividend every month as a pre-sale VIP investor. The offer will end on 25th August 2018.
This is the last distribution. Such sweet conditions in Showmebiz will no longer be.

This is my personal opinion because i like this project. Please make your own decision by doing the proper analysis of any project. Don't take any decision of investment by reading any great and influencing article. Because the Spammer is everywhere.

Thanks.
I have 200 expos, how can I sell those who can pair with Bitcoin?
Because I see ShowMeBiz Exchange, it doesn't work, and I see inside it's a lot already circulating.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: