Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The decline of cryptocurrency market has stopped?  (Read 831 times)
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:20:56 PM

Hello Guys.

As you can see, the past week we saw cryptocurrency market decline is very strong, it is almost balanced with this time last year. Whether this is a drop in the end, and then will increase continuously until the end of the year?
Please let me know your thinking about it Huh....   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes     Grin Grin Grin Grin

Beautiful graph honestly, we all would like to believe in a bull run this year, but it just does not seem to be coming at all. I am hodling some, so it would be great to have it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mihail.B

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:38:24 PM

Every time I think we have nowhere to fall, we hit another low again. and to say that we are already at full bottom-early.
Katya91a

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:24:53 AM

While it is impossible to say with certainty that the decline of the market specifically stopped. Bitcoin continues to fall and aldaine stretch behind him
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:30:51 AM

I don't think we are done yet.  I think this will be looked back upon as the great purge and the day the institutions came in and took over.  I think they are trying to eliminate the guys who were here from the start. 
Although you have the opinion that bearish is not done yet but i hope it will done very soon because we are almost tired to wait the price movement whether it will be drop again or bullish. As true believers, patient and not panickingbis the key but we must do it together to keep the price at least not even deeper.
Dao Thang (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:30:52 AM

no i don't
i mean, this year can't be same with last year .....
you can compare june 2017 and june 2018.
Hello !!!
I see you are a man gave a very different opinion, but apparently it has not been clear to the people can understand, you can tell to us more about your opinion?
Thank you!!!  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:37:48 AM

I saw that the majority opinion of all guys are: "the decline of the market in the past few months to make a large number of investors have fled from the market," I don't think so, I think it is due to the sharks are deliberately creating them, and " only the  winners to leave the market rather than the losers " , see the things that I said.

Thanks guys
saint647

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:05:41 PM

No one can really tell when the market will hit the bottom price, and this is because of the markets volatility, size of investors, millioms of variables in play and also the whales in the market.
Bitcoin may still go lower, nobody knows
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:11:37 PM

It's totally normal for price to rice and fall..  Just like the traditional stock market this happens all the time so I don't think this signifies the end for crypto.  No it will surely come back hard

sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:15:22 PM

I don't think we are done yet.  I think this will be looked back upon as the great purge and the day the institutions came in and took over.  I think they are trying to eliminate the guys who were here from the start. 

Yep, I agree, the situation is quite dire and has been like that for a few months. There are no really powerful projects in the build like last year, so we will have to patiently wait.
Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:19:28 PM

I don't think the days of dropping have ended, people are thinking that they are because the market got a bit stable for a few days but the fluctuations will continue for some time, maybe by the end of the year we could see some progress though.
Scientest

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:23:28 PM

Well, it's a good analysis indeed. But, you know what, we should not only follow the graph rather we need to have our eyes on current situation. In my opinion, there is no chance of recovering the position sooner. i think it will follow the trends of last couple of months and there will be a change at november or december.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:33:09 PM

Hello Guys.

As you can see, the past week we saw cryptocurrency market decline is very strong, it is almost balanced with this time last year. Whether this is a drop in the end, and then will increase continuously until the end of the year?
Please let me know your thinking about it Huh....   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes     Grin Grin Grin Grin

As we can see on the table it is already starting to climb slowly but the some altcoin are still diminishing , though it's a good sign for crypto and we hoping that this will continuously increasing until $20000 .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
teeshe

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

Hello Guys.

I am not certain this is the end of the decline yet as most have predicted that the bull run will commence in the second half of this year,  but here we are and the market is still bearish. I have chosen to reduce my exposure by staying in USDT while I watch how it unfolds eventually.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:42:10 PM

I hope you are right and we will see new ATH again in Bitcoin and some great alts like Etherium, NEO, QuarkChain, Zilliqa. All we are waiting for ETF  on Bitcoin approval because we need new money in crypto to pump it up.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:53:49 PM

it will be tough end to the year but i have a feeling next bullrun when it happens will be so big that whole crypto market will explode and bring in my guessing 500 Billions of dollars from big institutions. Our job is to hold the best
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:11:09 PM

we can see that crypto prices on the market are not stable. crypto prices were high in the market and then dropped again, that's a natural thing I think. I hope that after this, the cryptocurrency price will rise again at the end of the year. we cannot predict it and can only wait for the time by managing our crypto assets well.
Lattlyined

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:34:38 AM

Hopefully this market will rise again because so many projects prices are going upward. It’s a good sign for the market.
vooov

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:36:38 AM

This is what all of us expect to happen, but the market can't always be predicted. When everyone has such an idea, then I think the decline will not stop, only the majority of people will leave because of the panic. There is a possibility of rising.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

Super optimistic graph Grin Before new level of growth volatility of the bitcoin should be miserable. That's why I think the next stop is 7800.

WolfRisk

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:08:51 AM

Price fluctuation is a common nature of this crypto market. Hopefully price will stable again and many projects prices are starts to rising. So price falling will stop in near future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: