Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops vs Bounties vs Signature Campaigns ... some questions  (Read 504 times)
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:25:34 AM

So I participated in some airdrops and they're okay for the level of effort involved.

I also came across other ways to get coins which are the Bounty methods and Signature Campaigns. I want to know a few things

* Is there a sticky explaining the differences of airdrops vs bounties vs signature campaigns?
* Do they favor my status (Jr Member I think I am) ... I know that higher statuses earn more at this point
* Can you participate in more than one?
* If you post here everyday as a habit, what's the level of extra effort involved in participating in bounties and signature campaigns?

My goal is to just try the stuff out at first and then evaluate whether it's a decent long term method going forward

Before participating in any airdrop and bounties , you must be well versed with the rules of the forum and below rules/warnings.
Giveaway threads are not allowed

Signature campaign guidelines

Bitcointalk.org rules

I am alive
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

No need to compare between airdrop, bounty and signature campaign Smiley. I think everyone in this forum know which one is the best already Smiley. Signature campaign and bounty campaign are much better than airdrop but with your rank, I think you should join bounty campaign which pay in token only cause it's really difficult to find out a signature campaign which pay in BTC and accept Jr. Member rank Smiley.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:27:50 AM

* Is there a sticky explaining the differences of airdrops vs bounties vs signature campaigns?

The distinction between bounty and airdrop is that In bounty they paid  higher than airdop and in bounty campaign it was categorized from many different bounty campaigns such as signature campaign, social media campaign, tranlation campaign, content article creation and youtube video creations.

* Do they favor my status (Jr Member I think I am) ... I know that higher statuses earn more at this point
Most signature campaigns accepts only member rank and rank above the member but there are some campaign accepts even jr member

yes you can participate number of bounties at a time.it all depends on your efforts and how much you devote your time.but in signature campaigns at a time you can join only one

* If you post here everyday as a habit, what's the level of extra effort involved in participating in bounties and signature campaigns?
if you post daily you can able to join the the signature campaign
Jamota459

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

there is a 80% assurance that most airdrop were scam and the payment don't go along with the effort engage in it. signature require low stress and offer a good reward. bounty campaign is the best
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:55:37 PM

I think you should stop wasting your time with airdrop Smiley. Try to find out good bounty campaign to join is much better than apply for airdrop Smiley. Of course you can join more than 1 bounty campaign at a time but with signature campaign, it's impossible cause you have to keep the same signature and avatar all the time if you wanna get the reward at the end Smiley. With your rank, I think it's not too hard to find out a signature campaign or bounty campaign that you can join Smiley.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

So I participated in some airdrops and they're okay for the level of effort involved.

I also came across other ways to get coins which are the Bounty methods and Signature Campaigns. I want to know a few things

as I know, the airdrops program is a free token distribution program, without having to do any work,

Signature campaigns are part of the bounty program
yes your rank Jr. Members have been allowed to join the signature campaign
You are not allowed to follow other campaigns with your account, or instead follow 1 campaign with multiple accounts

My goal is to just try the stuff out at first and then evaluate whether it's a decent long term method going forward
to add income besides following the signature campaign you can follow other campaigns such as social media and content creation with your social media account
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

The efforts made in airdrop do not pay off. Of course, it is much more profitable to participate in signature companies, they are paid for the most, but at the same time can only participate in one.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

No need to compare between airdrop, bounty and signature campaign Smiley. I think everyone in this forum know which one is the best already Smiley. Signature campaign and bounty campaign are much better than airdrop but with your rank, I think you should join bounty campaign which pay in token only cause it's really difficult to find out a signature campaign which pay in BTC and accept Jr. Member rank Smiley.
Selecting the right bounty can help the people to earn decent amount of money but the process will take little bit longer.Junior member no longer accepted in the Bitcoin paying campaigns and the bounties run by the reputed managers because they no that there is no benefit of hiring the people for the signature campaign without signature links.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

It is good to just join on airdrops but I think it is not profitable nowadays. Even the airdrop you have joined is worth of 2M dollars, there is no assurance that you will earn a lot because of huge number of participants. Joining signature campaign is much more worthy than airdrops. In fact, there are many people who become rich because of signature campaign.

Ondisbelle

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:37:20 PM

airdrop usually only does one task then we just wait for the token distribution. very much different from the signature campaign

we can [participate in many airdrops but we can only join one signature campaign in one period
lllidan

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

The bounty mission has already included signatures, tweets, telegrams, Facebook and other activities, and there is no actual difference between airdrops and bounty missions. They are all merchants' propaganda methods!
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

Don't compare signature campaigns and airdrops into bounty campaigns because airdrops and signature are just a type of bounty where you can earn rewards through your efforts and focus on completing the tasks of the bounties you had participated.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

It makes no difference because all give free tokens / Bitcoin in return for advertising any project, but if you only have a member jr account, I would only suggest taking part in the gift because it's more than a paid signature for jr member rank if the project allows pay and good enough, by arriving at the bounty project and campaign it is a prize that benefits many people and I think you have to follow it and save more coins in your wallet for free.
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

* Do they favor my status (Jr Member I think I am)

On the contrary to what most users have said, I want to stand on the view that most signature campaigns hardly have categories for Jr Member but bounties usually accept your level especially the social media bounties that would just require the numbers of friends you have or tweets .

For airdrops, most are not worth it but I like exchanges giving out their coins as airdrops though.
hokyman

Activity: 230
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:31:04 PM

Of course you can follow everything, signature campaign are included in the bounty program. if you follow both, you will get a bigger rewards from bounty and airdrop
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:35:15 PM

As a junior member on the bitcointalk forum you have the oppurtunity of participating in all these task. You might just decide to be selective based on the rewards on whether signature campaign will better suit you than other aspects of the bounty program
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:25:47 PM

Airdrop is used as a promotional tool such as social media or video. While the Bounty campaign project depends on the amount of hard cap.

Yes for jr. of course they support him to participate

my experience to join Bounty. I participated in more than one Bounty project. even if you can follow all Bounties, you can follow them

If you post every day here it's better. Means that you are actively working as a member of the Bounty
namd1356

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

how to join the bounty ... and summarize the weeks involved
fritzpaulusha

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:14:56 PM

Airdrop consists of a simple task after performing which you will get a very small reward.

The signature campaign is just one part of a Bounty campaign that consists of many other campaigns (Twitter, FB, etc).
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:32:59 PM

No but you can easily tell the difference:
Airdrops= Free tokens given but small amounts
Bounty= Inclusion of all kind of campaigns specially signature
They dont favor anyone and as long they do ask specific rank,then you are in.
For various programs like social then its possible but on signatures then it isnt allowed.

You can post as you like but dont come to a point that you are already spamming just to get that signature campaign qouta.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: