August 11, 2018, 05:13:33 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 08:23:37 PM by zupergrass

over
UnusualMouse

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:26:01 PM

I have 5   x   Reddit Accounts (2+ year olds). They are all e-mail activated. They are not hacked don't worry, and you get the e-mail account too.

Takes too long to sell them and they are not worth that much, so if anyone needs them for free e-mail me. You can leave positive trust in exchange at least  Smiley

You get 1 account / person.

E-MAIL ME: jface10@protonmail.com
Somewhere there must be a catch. Nobody gives good accounts for free. Although if there is no karma, then it is understandable why. But guys from upvotes.io sell high-quality upvotes.
zupergrass (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:27:56 PM

Somewhere there must be a catch. Nobody gives good accounts for free. Although if there is no karma, then it is understandable why. But guys from upvotes.io sell high-quality upvotes.

There is no catch, the accounts normally would be worth 7-10$, but they are banned from a few subs so probably 3$.

I sold a HQ Reddit account earlier it took me 1 week to find a buyer, for just a mere 20$.

I am not going to sit here 1 month bumping threads for a lousy 30$ in total, I earn much more than that with my other business.

So if anyone wants to make use of the free accounts e-mail me. You get what you get, it's free.
 Maybe they can give me reputation for it in return, I have already did a few deals here and it went smooth every time.

couchchiller

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:46:12 PM

can I get one please? how much karma it has and what subs are banned? Undecided
Heisenberg63
Copper Member

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

I have 5   x   Reddit Accounts (2+ year olds). They are all e-mail activated. They are not hacked don't worry, and you get the e-mail account too.

Takes too long to sell them and they are not worth that much, so if anyone needs them for free e-mail me. You can leave positive trust in exchange at least  Smiley

You get 1 account / person.

E-MAIL ME: jface10@protonmail.com

Emailed you and waiting for your reply. Thanks
zupergrass (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:23:13 PM

ran out of accounts, good luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: