Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:18:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CENTRA Founders Starting Another Shady ICO - Phantom Core?  (Read 580 times)
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:03:20 PM

I hope no one gets stuck and loses his assets in this sad ico. but I'm confused, there are still people who care and support ico like this, who obviously have a troubled founder.
ssmith3160

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

I hope no one gets stuck and loses his assets in this sad ico. but I'm confused, there are still people who care and support ico like this, who obviously have a troubled founder.

They have people who didn't sell in time, so that immediately gives them an audience who will maybe try to support it in hopes of recouping their investment. People overseas not familiar with it can be BS'd into it.  No one in the USA would likely put anything into this as a simple Google search will blow away all credibility, but people overseas aren't likely to search for or find American headlines and crypto is a global game.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:26:23 PM

No ICO is attractive in this market conditions. I think it's much more risky at this time that a plug is much more important.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:24:11 PM

That sucks, if any of the fraudsters are coming up with a new project then this is really a disappointing thing for crypto community, such culprits should be brought to justice and put behind the bars, new projects mean that they are free to scam more people, i hope no one will get trapped again.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pali

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:41:26 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 04:10:32 PM by Pali

Centra can't return the money to investors as the SEC confiscated it and is now in control of the funds. That is publicly available in court documents. Secondly, speaking of scammers, lets take a look at the trust level of the person who first started this, Pali. It says a lot about what he has done to people and projects in the past. So you may want to consider where you get your information from.  Be careful as he works for another other project, Bitmillex. You definitely don't want to be involved with any projects who are supported by known scammers.

- SpaceMan
2016-05-01

I helped him play on bustabit by paying his bits in return for him to pay me through his bank the amount I paid but never got any payments. He's a total lying cunt and all lies and fake scum.
TripScripts
2016-11-04

Do not trust. Is a user with a huge amount of alts used for the sole purposes of evading and restarting his name to loan from others and scam others.

https://maidbot.finlaydag33k.nl/index.php?username=lsd
Yelpdood
2017-11-08
Reference
DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY. He's a scammer. Scammed me out of 1.25 LTC.
RaidBossOath
2017-12-23

scammer, stole 3500 usd from the made2burst project.
Nerobasta
2018-05-24

Possible alt of Cazkys user who's been scamming. See the merit amount received (50) on a shit post. Its just too easy. Idiot.
baba0000000000
2018-06-20

Abuses feedback system and gave me a fake feedback that is not valid.

How exactly does the above proof I'm a scammer?  That's feedback I SEND to people who scammed me.

New account just joined today like

There is NO ICO! How can they be trying to scam someone? they aren’t asking for money!

You are a fake account trying to discredit me. Good luck though. You won't find shit. 

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
Bowtiesarecool (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:39:06 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 11:43:02 AM by Bowtiesarecool

Centra can't return the money to investors as the SEC confiscated it and is now in control of the funds. That is publicly available in court documents. Secondly, speaking of scammers, lets take a look at the trust level of the person who first started this, Pali. It says a lot about what he has done to people and projects in the past. So you may want to consider where you get your information from.  Be careful as he works for another other project, Bitmillex. You definitely don't want to be involved with any projects who are supported by known scammers.

- SpaceMan
2016-05-01

I helped him play on bustabit by paying his bits in return for him to pay me through his bank the amount I paid but never got any payments. He's a total lying cunt and all lies and fake scum.
TripScripts
2016-11-04

Do not trust. Is a user with a huge amount of alts used for the sole purposes of evading and restarting his name to loan from others and scam others.

https://maidbot.finlaydag33k.nl/index.php?username=lsd
Yelpdood
2017-11-08
Reference
DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY. He's a scammer. Scammed me out of 1.25 LTC.
RaidBossOath
2017-12-23

scammer, stole 3500 usd from the made2burst project.
Nerobasta
2018-05-24

Possible alt of Cazkys user who's been scamming. See the merit amount received (50) on a shit post. Its just too easy. Idiot.
baba0000000000
2018-06-20

Abuses feedback system and gave me a fake feedback that is not valid.

Very detailed and thorough investigation for a newbie account... just three posts and all of them were made in this thread... if I didn't know better, I'd have said Pali's stepped on some cosmic toes... but I do... or do I?

Pali! You are a loser and scammer!

So, you said the following elsewhere
good project! just found out  8)checking white paper now

PS my other account got hacked Sad(

Who were you before you became Matthew?
ssmith3160

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:07:27 AM

There is NO ICO! How can they be trying to scam someone? they aren’t asking for money!

If there is no ICO where is the funding coming from? How can a group who had their funding seized and currently in 3 legal battles possibly be trusted?
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:34:26 AM

Whether or not it's a scam or the same guys coming back to milk the industry some more, I'm staying far from whatever phantom thing they got going. Lost a lot of money to centra and I'm not about to lose another with my eyes wide open
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:38:18 AM

Whether it's a scam or not, better to just stay away from this one. The risk is too high, not worth it
It's an obvious scam and you can see the evidence through SEC report about centra was being alleged as a scam project. The CEO of centra has already arrested by US security and phantom just another scam project of centra scammer developers. I heard these scammers have been banning so many people from their telegram group.

How is it obvious? You used the word alleged, which means nothing has been proven. Innocent until proven guilty still means something in America. If they aren't asking for people to buy tokens, how can it be an ICO and illegal? Do all of you have law degrees when you sit here and state they are breaking the law?

Hi Centra Shill. Go ask Sam to give you a rebuttal for these questions that they will need to have one hell of an answer to in order to avoid going to jail and being fined to the tune of millions of dollars. If you can give passable answers it will go a long way with the court of public opinion.

1. What is Centra’s/Phantom’s response to their phony CEO Michael Edwards and why did Sam Sharma acknowledge his existence on two separate occasions in videos currently available on YouTube? Why should I trust anything this guy is involved in after that?

2. What is Centra’s/Phantom’s response to supposed partnerships with Visa, Mastercard and Bancorp being advertised during their ICO as well as videos available on YouTube by Sharma, when evidence shows that not only did those partnerships/agreements not exist, the company was being hit with cease and desists from all 3 companies yet Centra continued to advertise partnerships?

3. What is Centra’s/Phantom’s response to advertising an agreement for the card to operate in 38 states when court documents show that they didn’t have the license to operate in even 1 state and also the cost to get such licenses would have cost the company funds they never had access to pre ICO? There is also YouTube video of Sharma touting this ability.

4. What is Centra’s/Phantom’s response to coin price manipulation by Ray Trapani as shown by text message in court documents? Given this, what is to say that all Phantom represents is another opportunity to manipulate price to help liquidate Sam/Ray/Robert’s CTR?

Let’s see the “truth prevail”

Until they provide answers to all these and more, they're a persona non grata to me. Feel so sorry for those who're going to be scammed again despite reading all these
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:40:53 AM

I hope that they'll never start a new project they scammed a lot of people and also me in its bounty campaign, fortunately I haven't invested in it even if I wasted some of my time

Yeah, it's such a discouragement when you spend time and effort promoting a project and then end up being scammed. Unfortunately, we cannot just easily get rid of this kind of scams because scammers also are being creative and they are one step ahead of us so a thread like this would at least help those potential investors who might be thinking in investing in this projects. Thanks to the members of this forum who have done their research to reveal such scheme.

Cryptomilz
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:44:34 AM

No ICO? Is that the selling point? I'm not buying it. For a team that's currently entangled in 3 legal battles with funds from the centra 'project' frozen up, how are they supposed to fund phantom whatever?
ssmith3160

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:01:45 AM

No ICO? Is that the selling point? I'm not buying it. For a team that's currently entangled in 3 legal battles with funds from the centra 'project' frozen up, how are they supposed to fund phantom whatever?

Magic Centra dust that’s what it’s funded with...
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:16:28 AM

I hope that they'll never start a new project they scammed a lot of people and also me in its bounty campaign, fortunately I haven't invested in it even if I wasted some of my time

Yeah, it's such a discouragement when you spend time and effort promoting a project and then end up being scammed. Unfortunately, we cannot just easily get rid of this kind of scams because scammers also are being creative and they are one step ahead of us so a thread like this would at least help those potential investors who might be thinking in investing in this projects. Thanks to the members of this forum who have done their research to reveal such scheme.

Scammers, hackers, phishers and same-minded people are always good in using new technology in order to snatch money from their victims. some are doing it subtly and some are doing it openly just like what Centra people did and now they have the courage to pull another magic trick right before our own eyes. Maybe these people should be send to a remote place where they can never contact anyone so that they can not anymore plan of anything that can victimize people. Good thing that there are now also people who are concerned of this industry and will not allow something like to go unexposed.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:34:07 AM

Why are those people haven't arrested yet?
Don't worry about the bounty campaign, worry about those people that invested their hard earned money to that scam.
If I'm correct is this the one that has been advertised by Floyd right?
Bowtiesarecool (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:25:06 AM

The only way I see is if they cannibalize whatever they've developed so far with CTR, merge it into some code fork (they are forking ARK btw), present it to the community as a working platform and then a few months later start soliciting for "marketing funds". Don't forget the possibility of a pre-mine
Bowtiesarecool (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

Why are those people haven't arrested yet?
Don't worry about the bounty campaign, worry about those people that invested their hard earned money to that scam.
If I'm correct is this the one that has been advertised by Floyd right?
Floyd and DJ Khalid
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:48:05 PM

Floyd and DJ Khalid
What DJ Khalid as well?

Well this is how marketing works, they just paid those popular people and advertise their project even without knowledge on what it is.

I guess they received millions of $$$ for advertising this scam.
Ultra777

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:03:28 AM

If you're tracking this scam, please be ready to save all the information about the project on your hard drive: site screenshots, yt videos, forum posts... They will delete all evidence!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Bowtiesarecool (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:37:59 AM

Floyd and DJ Khalid
What DJ Khalid as well?

Well this is how marketing works, they just paid those popular people and advertise their project even without knowledge on what it is.

I guess they received millions of $$$ for advertising this scam.
Funny enough, those celebs could have been sold on how BTC went from cents to 10k and how their produce does BTC better. So, all they need is just some fiat to pair with their tokens because it's gonna be worth the moon in a few months compared to BTC's years. Bam!
Bowtiesarecool (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

If you're tracking this scam, please be ready to save all the information about the project on your hard drive: site screenshots, yt videos, forum posts... They will delete all evidence!
Yeah... it's amazing the lengths these guys will go to to clean up shop and trying to make you look dumb for knowing the truth
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: