Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:47:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Cardano, $0.11 now, $10+ in the future  (Read 112 times)
cardanofan (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

I think it's time for me to start a historic thread as well! Cardano at time of posting is at a $2.9B evaluation, so you can buy one ADA for a price of about $0.11.

It is going to a three digit biillon USD evaluation within the next years. Why? Because it is one of the top tier blockchain platforms that is backed by world-class research. Check out the Cardano site. There's just so much to discover if your mind is hungry.

It's exciting to be around in a time of rapid innovation

Best wishes
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pebakova

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

Coins have a very good future, I think! But now everything is red and you need to buy more until the market began to recover ! Buying parts would be great !
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

Cardano is like neo, sorry mate,  but i really prefer buying ethereum than any other altcoins, this one is a good alt/token useful and for sure the potential and positivity is getting stronger, there are so many projects that uses ethereum as payment so it is rrally a working product,  i don't think so cardano supports any project.  ?

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

but it is currently getting dumped since most of the altcoin market is getting dumped pretty hard these days! so in other words you are taking a huge risk with a high chance of losing money (like 90% price goes lower) if you buy at this point.

of course there is going to be a pump for all the altcoins including Cardano but now doesn't seem like that time.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

There are lots of coins are in record low, but as mentioned before, cardano has a alot of potential, if bull markets come back again, i think cardano will make people rich whom buys from this levels.

lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:29:47 AM

Yes, I think ada is worth investing.
Cardano's technology is secure, flexible and scalable for millions of users. It is a decentralized and open blockchain, a cryptocurrency project, and completely open source.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:58:47 PM

A lot of altcoins are in the market now, and a lot of them are always in the news. Cardano is one of those coins that people are always talking about. I have seen both good and bad comments, but I think that it would make a good investment cos it seems like one with a good potential. With time, it will definitely hit $10 or more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: