Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchains will create a better world  (Read 3315 times)
Jared_Burns (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:41:53 PM

Blockchains allow frictionless, fast, safe, and fair transactions between parties worldwide. They limit the ability of parties to benefit at the expense of the greater economy. They allow integration of the entire world into a fair and level economic playing field. And will help us to create the fair, honest, efficient, and safe world we all want to live in – says Paul Snow, CEO at Factom.com, in Bithub.pl’s #SundayInterview.

Is blockchain a breakthrough technology that can bring transparency to every aspect of social and political life? Or such a statement would be too far-fetched?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:14:32 PM

I can agree that blockchains will contribute to the better world. To my mind, this is possible and soon this will happen. I can see the better world only with blockchain and ether as well as bitcoin
r2d2moons

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:18:50 PM

The Blockchains create a lot of good companies now, and they eventually develop some quickly other slower
astrong

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:24:35 PM

Is blockchain a breakthrough technology that can bring transparency to every aspect of social and political life? Or such a statement would be too far-fetched?
I think such statements are not mere nonsense. Everything that people say about blockchain can be realized. It's just that in realizing this (projects that use blockchain technology) are not easy. All need real time and effort. Remember how the internet began to be known by the world. Not instantaneously, but requires a process that is quite a lot but sure.

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:25:24 PM

Blockchains allow frictionless, fast, safe, and fair transactions between parties worldwide. They limit the ability of parties to benefit at the expense of the greater economy. They allow integration of the entire world into a fair and level economic playing field. And will help us to create the fair, honest, efficient, and safe world we all want to live in – says Paul Snow, CEO at Factom.com, in Bithub.pl’s #SundayInterview.

I don't know about that statement though, Blockchain in not a miracle technology that can turn the world upside down.

Yes its a breakthrough technology, however, just like a mentioned its not the magic bean that we all been expecting. It can help and alleviate a lot of issues, however, just like any technology it has its ups and downs. It will be years before we can see the effect of this technology in our lives.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
chreez

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:52:28 PM

We have all gathered in the crypto market because of the common belief that Bitcoin and the entire crypto is definitely the right system to restructure the financial system
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:54:57 PM

I strongly believe that block chain can and will create an enabling environment very good for transaction and exchanging goods and services all over the world without being cheated or short changed, a save space for business.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:51:44 PM

Yes, I may agree with the advantages of blockchain technology the way it contributes to the world and to the people in the crypto community.
I believe because of the success of btc using the blockchain technology, you can observed that there were already thousands of emerging ICO's that adopts the blockchain technology. With this alone, I could say that blockchain technology could help the lives of the people in the crypto community more satisfying and able to make transactions easier either using PC or mobile phone gadgets.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:08:57 AM

I think it's true that blockchain technology is a breakthrough for decentralization in all aspects of life or in existing systems.
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:24:24 AM

Yes, of course Blockchain can serve financial transactions whenever and wherever without time and space restrictions, so it will be very beneficial for the benefit of many people.
Kenthunan_rondo

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:50:00 AM

Most people associate blockchain with crypto currencies, but the technology is not limited to exchanging money and can be applied to almost all areas of our lives.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:05:41 AM

Blockchain is an amazing thing, for that i believe that it could change the whole world and create a better/easy life to everyone,i have no doubt about the technology behind the cryptocurrency/bitcoin,,,
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:36:55 PM

Blockchains allow frictionless, fast, safe, -snip-
I think you confused the term of "Blockchain" and "cryptocurrencies".

Blockchain technology allows all its users to perform high transparency transactions with an error rate approaching zero.

Use is what determines the amount of transparency. If you are in a country that does not respect freedoms and suffers from moral and moral corruption, the use of that technology will not be given valuable results.

Humans have to be observers of their communities, technology helps them only. for more read[1]

[1] Can Blockchain Really Answer All of Our Transparency Challenges

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

Yes Blockchain can assure more transparency, no doubt, but I guess you are mixing up Blockchain and Crypto which are very different.
Allenw

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:45:34 PM

Yes, exactly nowadays blockchain technology has been using everywhere in the world and people making good possible use if it. Many people make the products with the use of blockchain technology. As well many people implement the blockchain technology in their business. Basically, blockchain technology is very essential to create a better world.  
vovanlau1

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

Agree. Blockchains will make something clearly, fast authentication and unchangeable. Hope blockchains will be popular soon.
Vanes_brz

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

This technology will definitely make the world a better place, but only if it is used everywhere.. it's a long way, but it could happen sooner than we think.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

I don't think so, only the people behind the technology are able to help build a better world from using blockchain. It is all the same, same as the sword to protect or to kill someone. We are here only for money, profits-most of us do- who cares about the world we live in? We already destroyed it thousands of years ago and continuing to do so. We must change ourselves first- and by that time we do, maybe it will be possible to live in a world you portrays.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

maybe what you conveyed is true with the development of technology and development in the economic era experiencing development also to follow these developments
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

Really well said and a nice vision. I totally agree with you as for me crypto/blockchain is really an advance for eveybody into money and invstments. It's a real improvment in freedom as it is the same for everybody ! a real well accessible equal value for everybody.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: