Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchains will create a better world  (Read 3315 times)
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:51:38 PM

I absolutely agree with your position. The thing I like the most in crypto is how safe and transparent it actually is, I really think that it may change the world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

I do believe that because looking at how the world is moving every now and then more cryptocurrencies are being with different industries. I think its going to really create a world indeed in some few years to come.
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:08:35 AM

Blockchain is a worldwide fast and fair transaction. I think blockchain will create a better world. For that first of all we should change our mind about cryptoworld.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:21:40 AM

blockchain, unlike bitcoin and cryptocurrency, is recognized all over the world and I think that this is really a breakthrough technology that will give the world a lot more opportunities in all aspects than it was before

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:52:08 AM

Blockchain has been helping the modern world. Ignore traditional trading patterns. I strongly believe that in the decades or even years to come, Blockchain will be the most powerful and reliable trading platform in the world.
redbullusa

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:03:20 AM

Blockchain as a promise for the future. There is a benefit that very few people realize from using the Blockchain database for AI - that Blockchain is invariant, no one can change its databases. That is, AI models can access and completely trust the origin of the data elements. If in case it indicates that there is an unreliable data source, Blockchain will track and remove. With Blockchain, we are entering a new era of AI systems, a much more useful system. a lot of. The industry will have to give way to this artificial intelligence system, and it will help our lives become richer, safer and more convenient.
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:11:27 AM

Blockchain has been helping the modern world. Ignore traditional trading patterns. I strongly believe that in the decades or even years to come, Blockchain will be the most powerful and reliable trading platform in the world.

in the same time the word "blockchain" is overhyped. every low quality project is trying to say that they are creating a blockchain which will be use by millions of people.
feather7789

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:20:16 AM

yeah of course, because the blockchain is very advanced technology and the security system of blockchain is very secure,nobody can hack this. In blockchain there is no charges for transaction and aslo this technology is using in various platform.
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:22:00 AM

Yes and as of now, many companies and different industries have started to use blockchain technology for the transparency. It is an awesome technology that will definitely help and create a better and brighter future of mankind if it will be use in right way.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:21:45 PM

I am sure that with the full adoption of cryptocurrency the world will really change, and the better side. Our money transactions will become much more convenient and safer.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

Indeed blockchain will change the world but the current market is making it difficult for people to see this. Ones needs to look beyond like 4-5years time. What will become of Technology and am sure blockchain technology will play a great part In that.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:59:34 PM

The creation of cryptocurrency is one of the highest achievements of recent years. This can transform the economy, make financial transactions completely different, completely change the banking sector.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

I am glad that I can be involved in the development of this unique, amazing technology at least with my investments. I sincerely believe in the prospects of bitcoin, I know that it can improve our global financial space.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:17:20 PM

What ever have the capacity just like the blockchain to revolutionize the work financial and economic system will have great positive influence on the world social, political and economic system in a direction that will transform the whole world system into a greater and easy ecosystems. The blockchain technology have proved to be the world first financial revolution that is going to give birth to the redistribution of wealth and at the same time give total freedom.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

The blockchain technology is a great technology and like you said can improve transparency and work speed but I believe for the world to feel the impact of this technology, we must fully embrace it and implement it in our businesses. What I fear may limit it use is the fact that human beings always want to run away from fairness.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

Yes, I do agree on it. Blockchain technology has the ability to make this world better. Now, most of the countries adopt Blockchain technology. And many entrepreneurs have implementing Blockchain technology in their businesses.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:58:32 PM

Blockchain is a great technological advancement and if this is going to be widely used which I suspect it would. Blockchain is almost autonomous and this movement would add a great value to the world.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:04:25 PM

Since I joined the crypto world, I have realised that in some years blockchain will be the way forward because all industries are trying to launch their products on the blockchain and it is working for them. Blockchain will indeed bring a better world.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
lenovo4456

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:18:35 AM

yes it is. blockchain has very good technology, helps for major purpose.security system is very secure we can transaction easily for goods and service.it is helpful for more application.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2674
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:48:28 AM

Blockchains allow frictionless, fast, safe, and fair transactions between parties worldwide. They limit the ability of parties to benefit at the expense of the greater economy. They allow integration of the entire world into a fair and level economic playing field. And will help us to create the fair, honest, efficient, and safe world we all want to live in – says Paul Snow, CEO at Factom.com, in Bithub.pl’s #SundayInterview.

Is blockchain a breakthrough technology that can bring transparency to every aspect of social and political life? Or such a statement would be too far-fetched?
I am an ardent supporter of blockchain technology knowing its benefits and its solutions to many societal problems ranging from chain supplies, medicine, banking etc but I wonder why some countries are against this technology which has the capacity to provide trust, without any third party and unhackable system.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: