Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:52:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mt.GOX Criss strategy Draft  (Read 750 times)
chinacoinbase (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:38:25 PM

HI, my friends
  "Twobitidiot" just released this report" Crisis strategy Draft": the first page is as following.
To avoid a chaotic situation, we propose:
1- Immediately reduce liabilities as much as possible with partners
With actual assets using arbitrage/ injecting new coins to erase them from the books. Informing and
asking selected Bitcoin main players to ask for their help. The MtGox price is low, making it possible
to erase a significant portion of the debt, but it needs to be done quickly. Injections in coin are most
useful (enough to run the exchange) but some cash is also needed to not run a fractional reserve.
2- Switch off the MtGox exchange temporarily (1 month) while announcing a restructuring and
re-branding
On a freshly branded static homepage, post a letter from Mark Karpelès stepping down as CEO of
MtGox, bringing in transition advisors, and citing poor organization and technology. Moving to a new
country (Singapore?) could be helpful.
3- Push the new branding (ready) and reset all SNS channels for communication:
Using Facebook, Twitter, etc with the new branding, we will give constant updates, changing the tone
of communications and informing stakeholders on all progress: new advisors, team members,
location, fee structure. We need to inspire confidence.
4- Set up a competent team and redesign the service and codebase:
Announce a new CEO, talented developers, and trusted business people to establish a new business
model. ( Finance, marketing strategy, IT, developers, Customer support). Build a low-cost, profitable
business again that gives customers a reason to stay (low fees, stability, etc) while we work off our
debts to stakeholders.
____###########

if u are interesting, please give me your email, and i can send all  documents to u.
 it is true that i am customer of Mt.Gox.

We need to team work to overcome any tough time.. thanks

tbcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 07:39:25 PM

old news

Sorry for my bad english Wink
Bitcoin card for deposit and payment + Little POS
Donations:1N65efiNUhH6sEQg7Z6oUC76kJS9Yhevyf
chinacoinbase (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:45:31 PM

i saw it on bitcoin foundation, the strategy still has some value. complain or other actions is worse than give up. bitcoin industry need some solution  or standard to fix the similar issue
old news
KJO

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:52:28 PM

i saw it on bitcoin foundation, the strategy still has some value. complain or other actions is worse than give up. bitcoin industry need some solution  or standard to fix the similar issue
old news

We need to place a UCC-1 lien on Mark Karpeles' assets immediately.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: