Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mass migration of Chinese crypto miners  (Read 91 times)
Rightchoice (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:16:15 PM

The Uncertain future of Chinese crypto miners can directly be attributed to the unsupportive policies of the Chinese government.  https://www.asiacryptotoday.com/the-mass-migration-of-chinese-crypto-miners/
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

This is a very interesting actuality. The article states that these Chinese miners are often relocating to third world and developing countries (likely due to lax regulation and cheap energy). I wonder if this will have any societal impact in bridging global inequality in some capacity?
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:36:35 PM

That si a very large number of people and crypto mining farms, also I think that them migrating to a colder and rural place in Russia is a good idea since it can help their mining farm the only question is that can they be supported be the Russia government specially they are one of the top most when it come to crypto mining.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:34:31 AM

yes it could be in Russia the right place. because Russia will legalize mining. following the news.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-will-be-legal-in-russia-mining-to-be-regulated
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:43:43 AM

China is a stupid country that could have had pricing power in the cryptocurrency market.
And most of the mines are concentrated in China, which is a good source of profits, yet China is now driving a lot of good companies to Russia.

joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:48:05 AM

yes it could be in Russia the right place. because Russia will legalize mining. following the news.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-will-be-legal-in-russia-mining-to-be-regulated
Yes that is right that's if I were them I would choose to migrate to China for that numbers of mining rig because we all known how strong Russian is and Putin really wants like this a cryptocurrency which really independent and decentralized because Putin really hates people who are corrupts and manipulators.

hermes006

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

I think China could be the first country in the world if it were not so conservative. Trying to take control of cryptocurrency, they only lose young professionals who go to work in other countries.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: