Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Zwoop | Transforming How the World Shops Online | COMPLETED |  (Read 5138 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bountize (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:18:35 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2019, 12:06:23 PM by Bountize

December 21st, 2018  

BOUNTY COMPENSATION FROM BOUNTIZE

Dear Bountize  Community,

As per our last announcement of Zwoop’s failure and relationship severance on December 12th, 2018, the Bountize team would like to update the community regarding partial compensation of the Zwoop bounty campaign.

For those who have participated in the Zwoop bounty on Bountize platform, a fixed pool of 25 ETH has been arranged from Bountize’s own funds as the new bounty distribution pool for partial compensation. Campaign weighting and stakes will apply unchanged in accordance with the new fund pool. In other words, bounty hunters will receive a share of the 25 ETH pool based on their earned stakes during the Zwoop campaign.

Please check the bounty distribution file here

ETH distribution to bounty hunters will be executed till the end of this month.

We would like to thank the Bountize community for support.

Regards,
Bountize Team

December 12th, 2018  

ANNOUNCEMENT

The Bountize team wanted to inform the community regarding the status of the Zwoop token sale and bounty program. Despite repeated attempts by us and other partners and supporters, the Zwoop team has failed to provide any clarity around their plans, nor to pay those vendors outstanding invoices or service fees.

Despite our initial due diligence, and meetings via phone and in person with some members of the team in the planning stages of the project, Bountize is in the same position as the community, having not been paid for work done, nor having any clear communications with the project team for over months.

We therefore consider the suspension of the ICO to be a failure. As such, Bountize has terminated all partnerships with Zwoop, and ceased to work with them. As we value our reputation and respect time and work of bounty hunters we stopped all bounty activity and community management services until further communication is provided by them. We contacted other vendors who worked with Zwoop and found out that none of them were paid for their services, therefore they have not fulfilled legal and financial obligations.

Bountize team did a lot to develop and launch the platform, one of the highest priorities of our project is to develop a high quality and loyal crypto bounty community where the key basis is reputation, and for us it is very important.

Bountize doesn't want our supporters who believed in us and participated in the Zwoop bounty to be disappointed and to be left unpaid. That is why Bountize decided to move forward and end the Zwoop story for us by partially compensating Zwoop bounty campaign participants from our own funds despite the fact that Zwoop didn't pay its obligations.

Bountize has decided that bounty hunters who participated in Zwoop Signature, Twitter and Facebook campaigns via Bountize platform will get compensation  payments in ETH based on the earned stakes. Distribution of the pool will be done based on the initial percentage of the bounty pool and shares of campaigns in that pool. The payments will be done before the end of the year. In the nearest days, we will publish final lists and full information about distribution amounts and dates.

Thank you for being part of our community!

Bountize Team

September 15th, 2018  

BOUNTY IS CLOSED

Dear Participants,

Bountize was informed that Zwoop team took the decision to stop the bounty. The Zwoop team said that they will do an official announcement next week and we will update you immediately about all details connected to bounty and airdrop.

Bounty was closed on Week #5 on September 15th, 2018.  All weeks were checked and those who followed the rules received stakes.

All bounty participants can stop any activity connected to this bounty campaign. Signature campaign participants can remove signatures.

You have one week to double check your bounty stakes before the final spreadsheet will be sent to the ZWOOP team. In case you have questions or want to clarify why you didn't receive stakes, please contact me via PM here on the forum, or in the telegram or in Bountize telegram group.

All checks and queries for bounty campaigns will be finished on Friday, September 21st, 2018 23:59 GMT +0.  

Airdrop submissions will be checked by Bountize for consistence with the rules & terms within 1 week from today.

The final spreadsheet with bounty & airdrop participants will be sent to the ZWOOP team on  Saturday, September 22nd, 2018.

Once the final spreadsheet is submitted, Zwoop team will be fully responsible for the token distributions and all questions should be sent directly at help@zwoop.com

==================================================================================

WEBSITE | JOIN WHITELIST | WHITEPAPER | TEAM | ANN | TWITTER | TELEGRAM

Welcome to the Zwoop Bounty

Managed by PolyPanto

Zwoop is a revolutionary, blockchain, e-commerce assistant that puts consumers in control.

It enables them to find the products they want, in a single step, at the best price and with complete control of their personal data. We use amazing tech behind the scenes
to make your choices simple. The dApp uses Blockchain based data control, AI engines  to sort and order disordered data and Data Mining to provide a transparent,
impartial catalog of products without the affiliates and agreements that skew existing markets.

Zwoop - The world's first "Find Engine"

Join and succeed with Zwoop!

Total pool = 0.3% of the total token distribution, which upon reaching hard cap is Up to USD 600,000 equivalent in Zwoop Tokens (6,000,000 ZWP)

66.66% | Twitter Campaign | Bounty pool = Up to USD 400,000, which is equivalent to 4,000,000 ZWP
25% | BCT Signature Campaign | Bounty pool = Up to USD 150,000 which is equivalent to 1,500,000 ZWP
8.33% | Facebook Campaign | Bounty pool = Up to USD 50,000 which is equivalent to 500,000 ZWP

1 ZWP = USD 0.10

All campaigns start on August 11th 2018, and finish on November 15th, 2018.
Token sale starts on September 25th, 2018.
Payments will occur after the token sale distribution, the exact date TBA.

All bounty programs are subject to the terms and conditions below

All participants must register an account on Bountize to participate in the Zwoop bounty!

--> CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR BOUNTIZE ACCOUNT <--

Pool: Up to US$150,000 which is equivalent to 1,500,000 ZWP tokens!*

*Upon reaching token sale hard cap. Regardless of raise amount, this pool will always represent 0.075% of the total ZWP token supply.

Weekly Stakes

RankStakes awarded per week
Legendary20 Stakes
Hero12 Stakes
Senior8 Stakes
Full4 Stakes

Rules

• You must wear an avatar, signature and personal text for the whole duration of the campaign. Removing either will result in disqualification;
  • Only start work after receiving ACCEPTED status;
  • A reward is calculated on a weekly basis;
  • In order to get a weekly Reward, the participant should make at least 15 constructive posts during this week in allowed forum boards (the full list is published below);
  • Posts should be constructive and be corresponding to the theme of thread and/or relevant to the previous conversation in this thread;
  • Minimum length of the post is 70 characters. Posts with fewer characters will not be counted;
  • Your posts should be distributed during the week. Only 5 posts per day will be counted for the campaign. So, you should be active for at least 3 days a week;
  • In case if you're going to leave the campaign you will lose your earned stakes and will not receive the payment. In the case of exit from the campaign, you will not be able to enter it again;
  • Week: Saturday - Friday. The checkpoint is Friday 23:59 (GMT +0).

How to join

Applications are closed

1) Register an account on Bountize
2) Ensure that you have applied the correct signatures in your profile. All needed signature BBcodes can be found in Bountize!
3) Go here to apply for the Signature Campaign!
4) Post a Proof of Authentication within this thread, in the following format

Code:
Zwoop Bounty Authentication

Signature Campaign:

My Bitcointalk profile link:
My Telegram Username:

5) Join the Zwoop Telegram group, and the Bountize Community group!
Any questions about Zwoop should be made in the Zwoop group, while Bounty enquires will be happily answered in the Bountize Group.

Pool: Up to US$400,000 which is equivalent to 4,000,000 ZWP tokens!*

*Upon reaching token sale hard cap. Regardless of raise amount, this pool will always represent 0.2% of the total ZWP token supply.

Weekly Stakes

FollowersStakes awarded per week
10 000+20 Stakes
5 000+8 Stakes
500+3 Stakes
100+1 Stakes

Rules

• Follow the Zwoop Twitter page;
  • Start work only after getting ACCEPTED status.
  • At least 4 Likes and 4 re-tweets per week  from the Zwoop Twitter made by @ZwoopGlobal. Re-tweeted tweets of other users by project won't be counted, make sure you re-tweet a post from @ZwoopGlobal;
  • At least 1 original tweet with required hash-tags/mentions. Your original tweets must have hash-tag  #Zwoop and mention @ZwoopGlobal. Additionally, you can add any other relevant hashtags such as #blockchain, #shopping, etc;
  • Only 1 action per day is allowed ( means 1 retweet or 1 original tweet). Participants that do all tasks on the same day will be disqualified;
  • All original tweets and comments should be made in English.
  • Week: Saturday - Friday. The checkpoint is Friday 23:59 (GMT +0)
  • NO REPORTS system will collect your reports automatically

Twitter Account Requirements

• Your Twitter account, tweets, retweets, and comments must be Public;
  • You should have a minimum of 100 followers before application;
  • Your Twitter account must be at least one month old at the moment of application;
  • Your TwitterAudit  Account must have at least 90% real followers at any point in time.
  • Your Twitter account must not be a bot, inactive account or generally have the characteristics to be considered a fake account. Only genuine and active accounts will be accepted. Abusers will be disqualified without the right on payment.

How to join

Applications are closed

2) Go here to apply for the Twitter Campaign!

3) Post a Proof of Authentication within this thread, in the following format

Code:

Twitter Campaign:

My Twitter profile link:
My Twitter username:
My Telegram Username:

4) Join the Zwoop Telegram group, and the Bountize Community group!
Any questions about Zwoop should be made in the Zwoop group, while Bounty enquires will be happily answered in the Bountize Group.

Pool: Up to US$50,000 which is equivalent to 500,000 ZWP tokens!*

*Upon reaching token sale hard cap. Regardless of raise amount, this pool will always represent 0.025% of the total ZWP token supply.

Weekly Stakes

FollowersStakes awarded per week
5 000+5 Stakes
1 000+3 Stakes
500+2 Stakes
100+1 Stakes

Rules

Facebook Account Requirements

• Your Facebook account, shares, retweets and comments must be Public;
  • You should have a minimum of 100 friends before application;
  • Your Facebook account must be at least one month old at the moment of application;
  • Your Facebook account must not be a bot, inactive account or generally have the characteristics to be considered a fake account. Only genuine and active accounts will be accepted. Abusers will be disqualified without the right on payment.
  • Your Facebook account must not be a bot, inactive account or generally have the characteristics to be considered a fake account. Only genuine and active accounts will be accepted. Abusers will be disqualified without the right on payment.

How to join

Applications are closed

2) Go here to apply for the Facebook Campaign!

3) Post a Proof of Authentication within this thread, in the following format

Code:

Facebook Campaign:

My Facebook profile link:
My Facebook username:
My Telegram Username:

4) Join the Zwoop Telegram group, and the Bountize Community group!

Jurisdiction Requirement

Zwoop Tokens are not being offered or distributed to, and cannot be resold or otherwise alienated by their holders to citizens of, natural and legal persons having their habitual residence, location or their seat of incorporation in a country or territory where transactions with digital tokens are prohibited or in any manner restricted by applicable laws or regulations.
Participants must ensure they are not citizens of, natural and legal persons having habitual residence, location or their seat of incorporation in the following countries: China, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), Ethiopia, Iran, Pakistan, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, United States of America and Yemen.

General Terms

All the Bounty Rewards are made at Bountize discretion and Bountize or Zwoop reserves all right for changing it.
In case any spamming or manipulation in form of fake likes, shares etc. is found, Bountize is authorized to disqualify the participant and will now be not eligible for any rewards.
All rights are reserved by Bountize for changing bounty campaign rules and regulations at any given time as per Project Team request.
Bounty participants may not change their payment addresses once submitted.
If a campaign will not meet the minimum considered participants, we reserve the right to allocate a fixed reward to each participant for such campaigns.
Accounts with red trust are not allowed to participate in any Bountize campaigns. If you receive red trust during your participation of any bounty, you will be removed without payment.

Privacy Policy and Data Protection

Applying or participating in this bounty or airdrop campaign, you agree that Bountize Ltd and Zwoop Ltd can collect, store and use the following information: Email address;Bitcointalk account details;Social media account details and activity;Bounty user activity data;Cryptographic payment address (eg. Ethereum wallet address). The above information will be used for the purposes of bounty participation management, email updates about the Zwoop project by Zwoop ltd, email updates from Bountize, Bounty payment management, and notifications. Technical measures are in place to protect your data. We will not sell your data to third parties or use your data in any way. In the event of a data breach, you will be informed as soon as possible. In case of questions, please contact us.

Dear Participants, if you have questions about Airdrop and Bounty, please join this Bountize Telegram Chat, we will be glad to help you!

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:19:38 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 11:41:16 AM by PolyPanto

WEEKLY REPORT PERIOD: SATURDAY at 00:00 (GMT +0) - FRIDAY at 23:59 (GMT +0)

WEEK #1   August 11th, 2018  - August 17th, 20018 FINISHED
WEEK #2   August 18th, 2018 - August 24th, 20018  FINISHED
WEEK #3   August 25th, 20018 - August 31st, 20018 FINISHED
WEEK #4   September1st, 2018 - September 7th, 2018  FINISHED
WEEK #5   September8th, 2018 - September 14th, 2018 FINISHED

BOUNTY IS CLOSED on September 15th, 2018

PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:19:46 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 11:14:26 AM by PolyPanto

UPDATES

18/08/18

SIMPLIFYING TASKS FOR SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS

Due to many mistakes by bounty hunters, it was decided to simplify the assignment for social accounts and cancel requirement to do 1 comment per week for both campaigns!

For Facebook Campaign:
 * Now you must do at least 3 likes and 3 shares of original posts per week! We would like to remind that only 1 action per day is allowed.

For Twitter Campaign:
* Now you must do at least 4 Likes+ Retweets made by Zwoop per week and 1 original tweet with required hash-tags/mentions.

I would like to remind that

! Only 1 action per day is allowed in each campaign! You must have 5 active days for Twitter and 3 active days for Facebook.
! Don't forget to do "LIKES" otherwise your work is not accepted.
! Don't forget to use obligatory hash-tags and mentions.
! Signature campaign is available from Rank Full Member.

===

All participants can check their reports and stakes in their Bountize profile.  If you have questions, can ask them in Bounty Group or PM me.

p4n71

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:56:31 PM

My Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/monyet_edan
My Twitter username: @monyet_edan

My Facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/panji.d.grunge
My Facebook username: Panji Mustopa Part II
My Telegram Username: @p4n71
Kavun_L