Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ATTENTION] All Pool ops and miners!  (Read 346 times)
Mikellev (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:52:09 PM

Email we got minutes ago:

The USDE - Poolerino Message,

imaholder Sent you a message

Senders Email: imaholder@seznam.cz

Subject: Hi

Personal message:

Hi, I'm contacting your and other 4 pool owners. I'm working on an application which will automatically use all names/passwords/emails you have and find matches to other sites (like exchanges). Then it will transfer all funds to bitcoin and send it in your bitcoin wallet, which is only thing you'll need to provide. It should be ready in a week and I'll give a good bargain to the first person who tries it, if he will be willing to say to next potential costumers it's legit. From ethic reason you don't have to worry. I can promise you, that if you send just 1% of what you make to charity (like in africa, or asia), you'll do 10 times more good, than you did bad. If you are interested or/and you have any ideas, please address them to me at email: imaholder@seznam.cz Thank you for your time, hope I'll hear from you.

So again: change your PW often. DONT use same pw on different sites. Use 2 fact login if possible!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: