Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:53:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain.info JSON RPC API  (Read 1246 times)
bboop (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:54:46 PM

I have a problem with the Blockchain.info API.
Everything works fine for all the calls that don't require secondary password getinfo(), getaccount(), getbalance() etc.  but when I try to call move() or sendfrom() I get an error: "JSON-RPC method{move} with 3 parameters not found". I have setup secondary password and use walletpassphrase() which returns true before every call .

I'd be grateful for any help.
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 11:12:04 PM

Have the same problem to. Did you figure it out yet?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 01:05:22 AM

I have found the problem. You have to use walletpassphrase to enter the second password. Example below:
Code:
print_r($client->walletpassphrase('mysecondpassword', '1000'));
Replace mysecondpassword with your actual second password, and the 1000 is the amount of seconds (I don't really get this, just set it to 1000).
Hope I could be of help!

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 01:56:43 AM

Oh my god, sorry for bumping this, but I was looking this up on google and this was the first thing that came up, and turns out I was the one that solved the problem a couple months ago.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: