Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [2013-02-17]FXOpen Launches Crypto Accounts  (Read 1625 times)
myself (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

chaos is fun...…damental :)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:01:43 PM

Following a thorough analysis of the latest market developments, FXOpen is excited to introduce a new Crypto account. Triggered by the shift to crypto currency trading, this new product further demonstrates FXOpen’s desire to meet its clients’ requirements and reaffirms the company’s position as a technological innovator in the forex market.

Clients opening a Crypto account will be able to trade pairs with the following crypto currencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin and Peercoin. You are invited to test the trading platform operating procedures and adjust mechanical trading systems to allow for the new conditions:

Leverage: 1:1 – 1:3
    MG Call/Stop Out: 30/15 %
    Deposit Currency: USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, JPY
    Financial instruments: 11 crypto pairs
    Minimum deposit: $US10
    Minimum transaction size: 0.01 lot

Since early February, FXOpen customers have also enjoyed no-commission deposits in Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Namecoin.

Please note all the crypto currency transactions are available to clients only after their main account has been verified.

For further information about Crypto accounts, please go to FXOpen Knowledge Base and follow the discussion on the FXOpen Forum.

Best regards,
FXOpen NZ Limited
Customer Service
E-mail: sales@fxopen.com
FXOpen Live Chat (24/5)

http://www.fxopen.com/News.aspx?Id=733e3862-e5d9-4699-a1f2-9841289417c4

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/fxopen-introduces-crypto-accounts-offers-123400714.html

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 09:52:43 PM

thanks that they only trade the maincoins...and no animals  Lips sealed

capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:11:44 AM

so anybody deposited crypto there?

they don't mention how the conversion is down

might be BTC-E rate, but who knows

joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 02:32:52 AM

Looks like USA isn't an option when signing up.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
myself (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:43:25 AM

Looks like USA isn't an option when signing up.

the USA regulation is big hassle and nobody wants to touch it

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:02:12 AM

I signed up the forum to ask but they seam to be very slow to unblock new accounts

I now sent an email. let's see

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:44:09 AM

terms are exactly the same as on BTC-E: http://www.fxopen.com/TradingTerms.aspx?active_tab=8

are they even using diferent MT4 servers?

myself (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:35:35 PM

terms are exactly the same as on BTC-E: http://www.fxopen.com/TradingTerms.aspx?active_tab=8

fxopen use btc-e orderbook, from a liquidity point of view you have btc-e oderbook + btc-e mt4 orders +fxopen mt4 orders

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:40:25 PM

fxopen use btc-e orderbook, from a liquidity point of view you have btc-e oderbook + btc-e mt4 orders +fxopen mt4 orders

so if BTC-E's MT4-server goes down like it did when many where trapped in a short, we would also be trapped using FXOpen?

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:42:42 PM

I think BTC-E was using FxOpen's MT4 server right from the start: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1mpgu4/fxopen_testing_btcusd_cfd/

myself (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:27:21 PM

I think BTC-E was using FxOpen's MT4 server right from the start
is likely that you are correct both(btc-e & fxopen) terminals connect to same IP
184.173.139.168= live trading
184.173.139.169= demo trading

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:58:18 PM

is likely that you are correct both(btc-e & fxopen) terminals connect to same IP

can you trade cryptos in fxopen's ecn demo?

i don't see the option to open a crypto demo account there

tntdgcr

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Mining Hosting

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 06:01:57 PM

very cool ... will be bringing some trading volume over to try it out Smiley

OregonMines is expanding. Are you expanding with us?
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:06:32 PM

please report how conversion from crypto to fiat is made

myself (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:03:48 PM

you need to have a verified forex account to get crypto access

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:12:50 PM

you need to have a verified forex account to get crypto access

I have, and I can open a crypto account

but there is no option to open a crypto DEMO account

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:15:22 PM

does noone have a response on how conversion to fiat is done?

ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:26:02 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 03:41:04 AM by ISAWHIM

There is no conversion...
You deposit coins, you have coins to trade...
You deposit money, you have money to trade...
Just like every other trade-engine... Except that is more professional than the exchanges that normally trade coins. (and secure, and reliable, and trusted)

You want money, you trade your coins there, for whatever you set for a price. If someone wants it, they buy it, and you get your money.

It is it's own exchange. They do not buy and sell coins. You do that, there.

The big difference is... once you have money, you can use that on any other conversion pairs. (If they have multiple pairs for your coin, you have more than money to trade for.)

The only difference is, in forex, they use pip-spreads...
(example only)
If the price is $600 for 1BTC... you pay $605, if you instantly try to sell, it sells for $595...
Thus, You have to wait for the price to go up $5 from $605 to $610. Then if you sell, you would get $605 (Which is -$5 under the price), thus the pip-spread would be $5 there.

Same here in the exchange, but here they charge a flat percentage to exchange. If they charge 0.5% and that is $5, you would have to wait for the price to go up $10, to break-even. (Because they charge a percentage both ways on these exchanges.)

Also note... Forex sometimes has "variable pips"... When the market is going crazy, they make the spread wider, harder to trade... so you have to wait for the market to settle-down, or hope you get a good spread covered in the rise/fall... depending what you are going for.
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:19:34 PM

please report how conversion from crypto to fiat is made

I finally found it out: https://cabinet.fxopen.com/Utils/CurrencyRatesHistory.aspx

this makes me abandon the ideia to use it imidiatly (at least i wont deposit in crypto for sure)

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:25:50 PM

proof given. both are down together for 19min now

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: