Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 03:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] PRIVATE KNC NEPTUNE VERY FIRST BATCH PREORDER  (Read 920 times)
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:16:21 PM

hey guys, I may be parting ways with my knc neptune preorder.

I am looking for over 10k USD or equiv in bitcoins (considering I can get 10k USD refund up until any point of shipment)

If someone is serious I will provide you with all the proof I can ( My preorder is bought through a close close friend who has order several neptunes himself)

pm or post if you are interested guys

and for those of you who suspect I am a scammer just talk to Neil (mineforman) here in NZ, He will vouch for me and is respected within the bitcoin community

Thanks guys

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
drangos

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:06:54 PM

Offering 9500 dollars, but want to pay in btc with escrow on Psychoticboy ( staff member here with a good rep )
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2736
Merit: 1181

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:14:32 PM

Don't be fooled by a first batch of anything Neptune , heck second third or forth batch either....actually you can still waste your money buying one directly from kncminer.com right now for $10K

BUT, you will probably never see the device, or if you do it will be delivered after it is worth nothing  more than scrap metal.

Go to the site, and make sure you check out the forums section where people are pissed off that something they pre-ordered from a"reputable" company isn't even done being produced the unit let alone shipped and delivered.   Hey OP, make sure you tell these fine folks about "Plan B" from KNC.

Basically that's their fallback to not delivering you the devices and possibly offering you hosting for free while they get your gear in order. But the rub is that they are building their 'new' data center with all the pre-order money and will offer hosting it with the Jupiter's they promised to sell customers, and most probably Neptune's as well as they drive up the difficulty, and then ship you a hunk of worthless metal (if they go that route) and you will get 0 ROI on your 10-13K investment.

It's too bad this had to happen from what we thought was one the only last reputable Hardware manufacturer companies left...but hey wasn't MT.Gox reputable for a period of time too?

Good luck with your sale, But for all the noobs out there, don't be fooled into thinking you will be receiving anything anytime soon.

Just trying to be helpful to an inexperienced buyer, not trying to mess anyone's sale up, but hey man give them the full story, or else...why would you sell the golden ticket?

Show me a delivery date scheduled and I will buy it myself.

I already received my refund from them while i had the chance for the "Neptune" carrot.

I suggest you do the same.

Have a nice day!!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:23:59 PM

I read an interesting article recently where they were saying Asic manufacturers only sell the actual items after them have mined on them for awhile and it has become obsolete because they are using the second half of the first pre-prder money to develop the next Pre=order batch.  WHY SELL AND MAKE A FEW ON MACHINES WHEN THEY CAN MINE FOR THEMSELVES.  They must have confidence if they can spend 75 million on a new data center just to mine.
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:14:18 PM

still no takers, Id be stupid to take 9500 when i can get a 10k refund.

and private batch over new batch, thats all im saying

beware of impersonators
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:55:21 AM

bump

beware of impersonators
PatMan

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 01:58:25 PM

Go get your refund  Wink

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
samsonn25

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:43:54 PM

They can offer the refund thing because:

Worse case scenario if they cant produce the unit and use it before giving it to the customers they:

1.  Got a FREE business loan for 6 months.
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:39:34 PM

I will get my refund if no one is interested, but ill wait until theyre closer to shipping

ill be laughing at all you fuglys when bitcoin goes to the moon

and i certainly wont be crying if that doesnt happen and i get my refund

thanks for the support guys Tongue

love yew

beware of impersonators
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:44:41 PM

get your refund now and buy units that will generate coins now and not in 3 months.

Just a thought, so "if" they go to the moon you will have some to take with you on your trip there.

bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:19:53 AM

get your refund now and buy units that will generate coins now and not in 3 months.

Just a thought, so "if" they go to the moon you will have some to take with you on your trip there.

if they do my machine will be worth a ton

and it is the first private batch buy hopefully less than 3 months

beware of impersonators
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:57:16 AM

"when you wish upon a star..."

bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:48:59 PM

regardless I can get my refund whenever, just wondering if someone wants this order first before I do

beware of impersonators
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:34:09 PM

no bites?

beware of impersonators
jermwerty

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:24:03 AM

Just wait until they are shipping.  Demand will be huge.  Just keep telling yourself that.   Roll Eyes

The "problem" for you is 200GH ANTMiner is $750 TODAY.  

That means it costs $11K for 3TH of ANTS which will show up now (ie not MONTHS from now like KnC).  Sure KnC will use half the power probably, but date of arrival trumps all other variables in this equation.

Historically the prices paid follow exchange rate and difficulty changes.  If the coin values stay the same, it means prices drop in HALF every month to month an a half.  So if we think KnC will deliver 2 months from now, the "fair market value" would be $2500 for this box then, or that at least is my guess based on the devaluation curve on the current ASICs out there.  (ie ANTMiners went from 4.25BTC>3.15BTC>1.45BTC very rapidly)

samsonn25

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:46:59 AM

Just wait until they are shipping.  Demand will be huge.  Just keep telling yourself that.   Roll Eyes

The "problem" for you is 200GH ANTMiner is $750 TODAY.  

That means it costs $11K for 3TH of ANTS which will show up now (ie not MONTHS from now like KnC).  Sure KnC will use half the power probably, but date of arrival trumps all other variables in this equation.

Historically the prices paid follow exchange rate and difficulty changes.  If the coin values stay the same, it means prices drop in HALF every month to month an a half.  So if we think KnC will deliver 2 months from now, the "fair market value" would be $2500 for this box then, or that at least is my guess based on the devaluation curve on the current ASICs out there.  (ie ANTMiners went from 4.25BTC>3.15BTC>1.45BTC very rapidly)

Savings in power efficiency wont help much when the piece of equipment is outdated in less than 60 days.
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:58:37 AM

yeah I hear what you guys are saying Sad

beware of impersonators
Pages: [1]
  Print