Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:15:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to undo damge from Kimotos Gravity Well to crypto-ecosystem?  (Read 1804 times)
maranello1561 (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:28:33 PM

It's no secret I'm a bit multipool fan. It's the only way we can send all these shittycoins back into the dumpster in which they were born. You squeeze profits, mine what's profitable and dump it right away because honestly who want's garbage clogging their toilet, right? Now Kimotos Gravity Well has been really hurting cryptocurrencies by making these shittycoins all too powerful and running on just hot air fumes.

Starting a thread here to get ideas and brainstorms on how we can counter/work around KGW. Multipools United in fight to defeat Shittycoins!

flounderella

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:31:51 PM

It's no secret I'm a bit multipool fan. It's the only way we can send all these shittycoins back into the dumpster in which they were born. You squeeze profits, mine what's profitable and dump it right away because honestly who want's garbage clogging their toilet, right? Now Kimotos Gravity Well has been really hurting cryptocurrencies by making these shittycoins all too powerful and running on just hot air fumes.

Starting a thread here to get ideas and brainstorms on how we can counter/work around KGW. Multipools United in fight to defeat Shittycoins!

You high?
Calhil

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:44:44 PM

Multipools can stay on a particular coin until its difficulty is so high it will take weeks for ordinary miners to mine a block. That should show them!
Someone should actually make sort of a bullying multipool that would look for coins with low difficulty and increase it so nobody would mine them.

BLC & SKC node: addnode=192.3.171.213
BLC: BcaLHiLk74XXSZdebHQY8b3CaoEBLaPtoV
eddilicious

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:02:25 PM

Now Kimotos Gravity Well has been really hurting cryptocurrencies by making these shittycoins all too powerful and running on just hot air fumes.

1. why shitty coins all too powerful will hurt cryptocurrencies? or I get it. You are hurting cryptocurrencies because you are dumping them to hell.

2. If shitty coins is powerful, they are not shit anymore, do they? they v found a way to survive.
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:00:55 PM

Don't be ridiculous

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
btc4ever

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:07:53 PM

pretty lame OP, pretty lame.

Psst!!  Wanna make bitcoin unstoppable? Why the Only Real Way to Buy Bitcoins Is on the Streets. Avoid banks and centralized exchanges.   Buy/Sell coins locally.  Meet other bitcoiners and develop your network.   Try localbitcoins.com or find or start a buttonwood / satoshi square in your area.  Pass it on!
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:11:30 PM

OP is butthurt because the shitty coins he dumped quadrupled in value and BTC went down.
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:26:18 PM

Please fill out and submit to the proper authorities on cryptocoin algorithms.
Mike18feb

Activity: 657

MΣC

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:33:27 PM

Undo damage from KGW:

1 - Trade all your coins, Bitcoins, alt coins, future coins, the lot, for Megacoin (Kimoto's coin)
2 - Without other coins, no more coin hopping, problem solved.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
Alienwalkerx

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:34:29 PM

Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded!

Why is he running, Dad?

Because we have to chase him.

Kimoto didn't do anything wrong!

Because he's the hero Cryptos deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight. 

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:16:12 AM

Then what the fuck would you mine and gain profit you idiot?

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:33:36 AM

Man, for a moment, I thought you were joking.

Oh you weren't? Uh...

Huh...

Well...

I don't know.

[Clearly the hash is high with this one...]
anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:12:23 AM

just buy a bunch of bitfuries and GTFO.
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:56:11 AM

[Clearly the hash is high with this one...]

LOL!  Grin

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: