Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters should be paid or rewarded in ETH or BTC  (Read 386 times)
Sandracrypto (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:10:16 AM

After reading some posts on this forum, i realized that a lot of bounty hunters do not either receive their tokens or the tokens they received for the past months are still not listed on any exchange platforms.  Bounty hunters contribute to the success of ICOs by advertising bounty campaign on all forms of platforms including social medias like facebook and twitter. Some hunters go to the extra mile by writing blogs and articles about the bounty campaign and the ICO.  If after months of joining a bounty, they don't get paid, I feel bounty project managers are not being fair to these people. I believe bounty campaigns should start paying bounty hunters in ETH or BTC. PLease let me know if you agree with me......

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arthuz57

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:32:53 AM

It sounds pretty reasonable. But before the ICO was done, where did the project team get the money to pay for the bounty campaign participants while they called on the ICO to get funding for their project development?

As for the bounty operator to pay the tokens to participants by month, I find it necessary to do so. There are a lot of bounty projects that I know that last up to 6 months, so it's too long for a person to join the project from the beginning, so I see a lot of people who have given up, even some projects scam and effort of the participants lost white. I think serious bounty projects should consider paying participants on a monthly basis as companies are paying for their employees.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:45:39 AM

I believe that there is no big difference in what cryptocurrency to pay the bounty company. Whether it's Bitcoin, Ethereum or novae tokens(of course, if these tokens will go public). The main thing that did not throw, and paid the money earned. And not to pay as well, and can in bitcoin and Ethereum
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:55:06 AM

After reading some posts on this forum, i realized that a lot of bounty hunters do not either receive their tokens or the tokens they received for the past months are still not listed on any exchange platforms.  Bounty hunters contribute to the success of ICOs by advertising bounty campaign on all forms of platforms including social medias like facebook and twitter. Some hunters go to the extra mile by writing blogs and articles about the bounty campaign and the ICO.  If after months of joining a bounty, they don't get paid, I feel bounty project managers are not being fair to these people. I believe bounty campaigns should start paying bounty hunters in ETH or BTC. PLease let me know if you agree with me......

as i know, there is a lot of bounty paid with bitcoin and ethereum in this forum my friend
but, if the bounty paid in eth or bitcoin the dev team should have a good amount of eth or btc to pay the rewards,
also if the bounty participants got their rewards in btc or eth first, while the project is didn't listed on any exchange yet, seems thats really unfair for the ICO investors my friend, just think about it  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:56:36 AM

However, this is a big expense for the project team, because if they pay the token, they will not have to pay any money.
However, if it is ETH or BTC, then they need to pay a certain amount of money to pay.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:00:33 AM

there are some bounty that they pay bitcoin to bounty hunters and there's no problem about paid in altcoins because we can still convert it to btc or eth.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:08:00 AM

Actually, discourse like this has long been discussed in this forum, but it's good to discuss it again, in my opinion, it would be better if the bounty hunters were paid with existing tokens, because we don't know, how good, the tokens / coins we have
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:10:37 AM

Nothing will change whether the allocstion will be on btc or eth. Its all up on the team if they willing to pay bounty hunter. If you are looking for some btc payment Find it on services section on this forum. But for me i prefrr tokens than eth or btc. Much profitable when moom
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:18:13 AM

No one force anyone to do anything. Most are in it for the free money and scam both the managers and hunters

subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:23:29 AM

If you don't get paid after the bounty campaign is over, what makes you think you'll get paid in Ethereum or Bitcoins?  It was a scam project, that's why you weren't paid and if you're worried that the altcoin you're doing bounties for doesn't get listed on an exchange so that you can dump them, don't join the campaign in the first place.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:29:41 AM

This is the reason on why most ICOs will rely their projects advertising in bounty campaigns because they are not obligate to pay the hunters win or lose unlike if they will use the advertising service of other services like Facebook and Twitter in which they are obligated to pay first before they will get the advertising services. Maybe the forum could help the hunters about this concern in which they could create some policies in favor of the hunters before the ICOs could use this forum for their advertising needs.
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:38:31 AM

I don't mind if they paid with bitcoin or etherum, but I think the project need support too.  Owning their token/coin is the way to support the project.  To me as long as they pay (and listed), it is good.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:48:50 AM

there are some that pay in eth or btc. for example metahash pays i think in eth. however i passed on that bounty due to that. one of the main reasons i get into a bounty project is because i am american and banned from a lot of ICOs. i am interested in these projects and would like to have their tokens because i believe in the project
RGMan

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:51:32 AM

Yes, it would be very cool) But it's not realistic, since the company is interested in distributing the project's token. Even if bounty hunters merge these tokens on stock exchanges, they still benefit by creating activity. And for investors this is an important factor.
iotic

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:52:50 AM

Yes it is very good. I think best type of getting rewards bitcoin or etherium because a lot of new project going down after the ico
Naikabudo

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:54:09 AM

Your opinion is damn right, bounty hunters deserved to be rewarded in ETH or BTC more than some trash tokens that never being listed in nowhere.
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:59:55 AM

Yes, you are indeed Bounty Hunter, it should be able to be paid using ethereum or bitcoin and for now there are only a few managers who have implemented payments using bitcoin on every post or task that you do.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:06:53 AM

The point of holding a bounty is just to promote tokens and thereby find investors for the development of the project and the achievement of all the goals of the team, so no one will pay you immediately in bitcoins or ETH. But there are many other alternatives now where you can get paid in bitcoin or ETH, such as the Kucoin exchange, they regularly hold promotions to promote coins but the payment is made in bitcoin to your exchange account, it is very interesting. Also, other already working projects carry out various actions and also pay for them in a stable top cryptocurrency. It is enough only to look.
xxxgr

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Metahash

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:12:25 AM

Sometimes it was happen. I think the problem is not listing on the market. All new project going dow after the ico. Bounty incomes very low and the price going down.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
hardewale148

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:16:45 AM

It's a good idea, but I don't doubt it,it can not happen...i will be glad it's happened
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: