Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:23:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅✅[GDEX]❤️❤️ World First True Decentralized Exchange ✅✅ Holder Rewards✅✅✅✅  (Read 1420 times)
Bored Logic (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:56:59 AM

first time i am seeing actual project with real working product and no ico. love it. i hope gdex have great future for early holder like me
thank you for endorsement. We are only focusing on developing a good product , we can monetize our dex in different way in near future after we get enough users. our first priority is to offer good user experience and collect enough funds in form of early holders to maintain project till then.
lolspace

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:10:33 AM

SCAM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2269018.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2308781.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4763833.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4877303.0
bitmexed01

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:20:07 AM

loved it , beautiful exchange i know you are thread manager for ico project like this one so ignore the haters.
Bored Logic (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:26:52 AM

loved it , beautiful exchange i know you are thread manager for ico project like this one so ignore the haters.
thanks for endorsement. we don't care about these things, it's our job to represent our clients project to bitcointalk users.
Bored Logic (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:59:25 AM

only few spots left , early holder will be sold out soon!
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:19:23 AM

Jaw-dropping exchange. I have checked out the beta and was impressed by what i saw. I like the fact that transparency is the hallmark of this exchange too. I'm definitely readying my ether to join the first 10 holders ASAP.
Thank you my friend for endorsement. we are developing this exchange from 6 month and our first priority is to offer best user experience.

I most applaud the teams' brilliant idea to this project, I too did check out beta and actually signed  Wink I truly like the feel and the layout, not sure of making the top 10  Grin but will definitely use this. Kudos to the team.   
ivsem

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Our future BTC

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:36:57 AM

The world is changing! And in the near future such a decision will be normal
I wish you a speedy development of your project
Good luck, at this difficult time!
Bored Logic (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:38:07 AM

Jaw-dropping exchange. I have checked out the beta and was impressed by what i saw. I like the fact that transparency is the hallmark of this exchange too. I'm definitely readying my ether to join the first 10 holders ASAP.
Thank you my friend for endorsement. we are developing this exchange from 6 month and our first priority is to offer best user experience.

I most applaud the teams' brilliant idea to this project, I too did check out beta and actually signed  Wink I truly like the feel and the layout, not sure of making the top 10  Grin but will definitely use this. Kudos to the team.   
you should , when we start adding new tokens then you can see real benefits for early holders. we will only add useful tokens which are listed in coinmarketcap.
Bored Logic (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

The world is changing! And in the near future such a decision will be normal
I wish you a speedy development of your project
Good luck, at this difficult time!
haha very poetic way to describe current market.just have faith in us and we will keep making gdex software more and more easy and usable
Bored Logic (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:55:52 PM

some of variable guys are working with us and gdex is direct fork of ethex with little improvements on server and load balancing
Bored Logic (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:23:16 AM

I would like to reserve Vietnamese Translation if needed

My portfolio : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kvxqG6Lx5RxCUwIpqG3q-3xMrH1cTxQUO6RhZ0q1hZ4/edit?ts=5b0eb547#gid=0
pm me
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:32:43 AM

I myself personally likes this kind of exchange, we don't need to make an account to trade in this kind of exchange.
But it has a downside, that our private key is vulnerable for getting stolen if the web is compromised.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitByata

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:09:51 AM

That really is without a registration?
D1zee

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:30:08 AM

you should , when we start adding new tokens then you can see real benefits for early holders. we will only add useful tokens which are listed in coinmarketcap.

This is going to be a good investment. I like involving and testing out new exchanges and most especially one with this much benefit. I like the look and think it will have a good adoption by users. Nice work.
Entonio

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:33:10 AM

How do you select the tokens for trade?
Bored Logic (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:46:13 AM

I myself personally likes this kind of exchange, we don't need to make an account to trade in this kind of exchange.
But it has a downside, that our private key is vulnerable for getting stolen if the web is compromised.
You can use metamask wallet if you are worried
Bored Logic (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

That really is without a registration?
yes, you can trade directly with your wallet like metamask and no deposit and withdrawals
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

I think it would be the same as another exchange, there will be a list of coin/tokens that are available to trade in GDEX.
So without the need to deposit on GDEX, it means we will safe our tokens for not having to pay unnecessary fee.
Bored Logic (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:06:21 AM

I think it would be the same as another exchange, there will be a list of coin/tokens that are available to trade in GDEX.
So without the need to deposit on GDEX, it means we will safe our tokens for not having to pay unnecessary fee.
you are right , we made sure that user only make minimum transactions
absdkarim

Activity: 264
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

You can use metamask wallet if you are worried
i think metamask possibly helping , but i think you must still have some words key or barcode , you're all know something bad gonna happen . the team must prevent bad things
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: