Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in Crypto currencies without fiat.  (Read 656 times)
r1s2g3 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:34:15 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 10:04:37 PM by r1s2g3

Sometimes people want to invest in crypto currencies but they are little skeptical about it and do not want put their funds in cryto currencies with all the FUD surrounding us.There is also possiblity that you want to invest but you are running low in funds for investment.

So here are some of my suggestion to earn some crypto currency.

1. Freelance parttime work.
You can take some small assignment that pays in crypto currency to earn some currencies. You can check with your skill set in Services section in this forum or in reddit(r/Jobs4Bitcoins).
You can post your own advertisement for hire that you think is not listed in these sites.
It is sad that XBTFreelancer has stopped new signup.

2. If you own business.
You can start accepting the payment for your articles in Crypto currency. Benefit of accepting the crypto currency is that you will earn the crypto currency as well new customer base who re also looking for business establishment that accepts Crypto.

3. Bounties and Airdrop.  
If you are not able to fit in any of the above ctegories then you can try Bounties and airdrop. But accept bounties that pay some established crypto currencies.

4. Faucet and PTC sites.
A big no for them but still you want to try faucets then I can say to try coinpot.co faucets. Most of the faucets uses coinhive scripts that just drain your system resources and might introduce you to the virus also.

5. Try to sell your stuff for crypto currency.
You can sell your stuff in Goods board for crypto currency in this forum. Now Craiglist also give option to sell your stuff in crypto currency.

Another way to get cryptocurrency is accepting advertisement services payable via crypto on your sites. You can Google it to find them, some of them are Bitmedia (https://bitmedia.io/), Coinzilla (https://coinzilla.io/) and so on. I never try them by myself though, so please do your own research.

Please feel free to add, if you have some more ideas of getting crypto currency without fiat.

I am alive
McDevlin182

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:18:59 AM

This is a great starter list!  I have actually been looking for something like this.  I would assume somebody has probably already built something like this, but I am still interested in contributing (what I find) to this list!  Hopefully this list grows with quality content!
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:31:54 AM

2. If you own business.
You can start accepting the payment for your articles in Crypto currency. Benefit of accepting the crypto currency is that you will earn the crypto currency as well new customer base who re also looking for business establishment that accepts Crypto.

Just to add some tips, you can use Coinspayments to provide the payment gateway for your site.

3. Bounties and Airdrop. 
If you are not able to fit in any of the above ctegories then you can try Bounties and airdrop. But accept bounties that pay some established crypto currencies.

Bounties that pay you with ETH/BTC is rare. You probably won't find them unless your ranking is already high enough. So far, there are only some bounties that pay directly with ETH (like Metahash) or BTC (like IOU). I'd suggest you join article/signature bounty to get more tokens because social media campaign is a waste of time.

4. Faucet and PTC sites.
A big no for them but still you want to try faucets then I can say to try coinpot.co faucets. Most of the faucets uses coinhive scripts that just drain your system resources and might introduce you to the virus also.

I'd rather avoid those. It is a waste of time, you will get $1 only and only if you spend days on your computer. The only one who benefits from such site is the owner.

Another way to get cryptocurrency is accepting advertisement services payable via crypto on your sites. You can Google it to find them, some of them are Bitmedia (https://bitmedia.io/), Coinzilla (https://coinzilla.io/) and so on. I never try them by myself though, so please do your own research.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
r1s2g3 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:07:54 PM

faucets for me is really for fun like everytime i play this is really give me relax my mind and good for past time i think some users here will post here that you can't earn big by that and your time will waste by that still even you earn little now you can trade that in future in big amount of btc if crypto continue to grow then you can learn a lot of new ICO there and mining in phone with no investing you only need to create different account by that because there's a lot of scam or it possible to hack your account if you try to register in their faucets

If risk is more than earning, then it is better to avoid them. I will not like to lose my data or infected with viruses for earning $1.
Most of them are using coinhive scripts , so they are not free at all,because they already consumed the CPU power in lieuof it.

I am alive
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

Just a reminder that when you do any of the method listed in consider it as a part time job or a hobby to avoid getting disappointed if the profit that you see is below than what you expected. Specially in bounties and airdrops as its prices are really dependent on the people who have invested into it.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:09:03 AM

thank you for sharing this. it's amazing to me. i want to bounty and business here. both are more secure and profitable for me. those are make profit and its future will good.
RadiontLoss

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:24:21 AM

Good methods indeed but I would suggest that don't get too much dependent on this method because these can be time consuming and you have to put lots of work. You can follow these as per time or a backup work.
CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:28:17 AM

What you said is true and useful methods indeed. But there are many more methods by which you can earn but these are really time consuming and only a little can be earned I think.
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:32:10 AM

There are a few ways to invest in crypto without using fiat. One is you can join bounties and airdrops to earn crypto and invest on coins that you want. Another one is joining signature campaigns that pays crypto. You can also join multimedia campaigns that pays crypto when you write about their projects.

imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:50:44 AM

well all have to start  from somewhere in our crypto journey,  some chose t invest with  fiat while others settle for other ways, the most roved way however is through working or offering various services and taking away in form of crypto, the most common of these are through bounties, whichever bounty you chose make sure you re invest the pay as the rewards are always in crypto
Candepoccus85

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:59:53 AM

You have listed a very helpful ways to invest in crypto. I was looking for something like this. Thanks for sharing. It will help me a lot for sure especially to remove the depression to not finding way to start into crypto
trns.txt

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:04:58 AM

3. Bounties and Airdrop.  
If you are not able to fit in any of the above categories then you can try Bounties and airdrop. But accept bounties that pay some established crypto currencies.

Mostly of ICOs pay us with their tokens. It's difficult to get the ICO that pays the participants in ETH or other established crypto coins. Even less if you join airdrop, so far I see the project team will pay in their tokens with a quite small amount.  
MChain

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:09:34 AM

Pretty solid list you wrote there mate. I would also add that a newbie should try using free testnet coins (BTC/ETH) to get his/her feet wet in all this cryptocurrency stuff. Testnet coins work just like main net coins but have no value thus you can practice without a fear of losing money.

/
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:11:47 AM

1-2-5-6 are basically the same thing. you are saying get paid in cryptocurrencies for the things you do, it can be a job or it can be selling something or advertising which is selling your traffic basically.
the big problem with this is that nobody else is willing to pay you in altcoins! everyone is only investing in them not using them outside of exchanges most people even keep their coins there!

3-4 are bad suggestions because faucets and generally micro payments are a waste of time. the time that can be spent earning a lot more money doing real jobs.

--looking for signature--
Fakeer 666

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:14:51 AM

Invest without a fi nite of course you can, but there is a problem in that the market is now poshol for a recession and its investments are dangerous to invest in any project. I think you need to cook.
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:36:07 AM

You have some good points covered in your points for buying  crypto without investing in own money but if you are doing Bounty then you need to understand that you will not make good money in bounties unless you too too much and have good numbers of followers and crypto fans on your social media accounts.
Youggairch

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:36:44 AM

You said it right but one thing I want to say that,crypto market is a place,where taking risk is normal. But you should avoid those ways where risk is greater than profits. It is a main point to gain profits.
Catesknee

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

This is a great list where we can learn how to invest in crypto currencies. Thanks for making the list so precisely. People will get help from this. There is both good and bad sides of cryptomarket. People should know what is right for them.
BItCoinPidger

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

Yeah, I support your idea except point 5. But others are good idea to earn bitcoins. It will be a good startup for those who want to earn bitcoin.
Crt01

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

I think all the suggestions are correct. But I want to add one more suggestion to earn bitcoin and that is to join in any ICO project. It will help you to get cryptocoins easily.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: