Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in Crypto currencies without fiat.  (Read 667 times)
Lisedc

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

Bounties are best for newbies. Because anyone can earn some coins by doing bounty jobs. Besides newcomers can build some strategies in the meantime. But i think we should be careful about scams.
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

Bitcoin is independent of fiat currency. It’s price is dependent only on the number of people who recognize and use it. As this increases, it’s price increases. Bitcoin has intrinsic value in the nature of it’s design to be easily transferred from on individual to another (peer-to-peer exchange). The immutable underlying programming code of bitcoin blockchain and similarly designed crypto currency means that no money can be forged. The nature of your question suggests you have made no attempt to even research what these crypto-currencies are.
AltEvangelist

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

Would also include mining in the list. PoW coins can be mined with CPUs/GPUs. So gamers with a good PC fitted with GPUs or even a decent laptop with no GPU can be used to mine. Whattomine offers a good guide to find out the most profitable coins to mine since some coins may require a lot of electricity to be mined which can be avoided if you are not a hardcore miner.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:46:06 AM

For me, the best way to earn cryptocurrency is to participate signature bounty campaign since this campaign has atleast high bounty allocation compared to other bounties. Select a good ICO that could surely pay you back in relation to your participation. After a month of the end of the campaign period, this is the usual payout for your token reward.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
covfefe_

Activity: 937
Merit: 105

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:50:53 AM

At current time there are two types of money. Fiat and crypto.
You can use any one of them and survive. Fiat has a broader acceptance while crypto acceptance is smaller but rising.
You can get your salary paid in crypto, sell your goods and service for crypto to get cryptos without exchanging fiat.

WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

Many start the purchase of cryptocurrencies through the passage of the bounty companies. I think that's good firstly, it is not difficult, secondly, it requires a minimum of resources, thirdly, it develops and teaches you, fourth, you get tokens.
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:56:13 AM

There may be several ways to invest in cryptocurrency without fiat. If anyone owns a business that sales products or services, he/she could easily accept funds in cryptocurrency and keep them for a certain time span.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

I support your ideas. I have few ideas that will help to earn cryptocoins. If you have any websites or any channels on any website, you can accept the cryptocurrencies advertisement. It will help you to earn cryptocurrency also.
artaks

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:44:49 PM

All the jobs mentioned here are good for joining cryptomarket without any investment. But i think freelance part time work or bounties are better options. Because they are easier from my opinion.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

I think this is a good starter list. I have in fact been looking for something like this. I believe somebody has most likely built something like this. I am still involved in contributing to this list. I hope this list grows with best content.
rsrb

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:02:31 PM

it's amazing for me because im looking this list. it is more helpful and useful for crypto people. i just like to freelancing and bounty. it is more secure and profitable. it is more easy to earning way.
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

You can follow several bounties and airdrops. from there you can receive crypto money without using Fiat. but be careful when choosing ico projects.
Found bt

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

This post is just great to know the way of investing in crypto. It is really explained very well. Thanks for sharing such nice information with us. It is really very helpful for start investing in crypto. 
Kcryptonite

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

bounties and airdrops is how i do it. But i should say that it is very time consuming. It is easier to work and spend a little every month on crypto. That is the more comfortable way in my opinion. But it is the time to buy right now, so i buy some crypto's with the profit of other crypto's i had in my PF.
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

If anyone try to sell something online, he/she may trade it with the cryptocurrency. Apart from this, one can always look for bounty campaigns and airdrops that offers pretty good chance to earn cryptocurrency.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

Working personnel and freelancer can receive their payment in cryptocurrency in stead of normal currencies. It will automatically help them to invest on crypto market without spending fiat.
Godparticles

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:50:43 PM

This is a very good suggestion. If you don't have enough money to invest in this industry, then I think you can choose to do a rewarding task to get paid. This is a very good choice, you can get money through labor, and you You can also learn more about this market.
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:59:50 PM

You have actually try with this right up amd the point listed are part of what I have in mind when I first saw the topic . in addition to it for a starter of xeypro currency or newbie they can also start crypto currency with as low fund as $10.
ABMARK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

You're right. Due to the increase in people's interest in crypto, some fake things have been created. So you have to work with caution. I am interested in freelancing and bounty here.it is more secure and profitable. This can be easily earn in crypto.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:31:37 PM

You have to sell your time or a service for a crypto income. This is what Andreas Antonopoulous suggests.
You can also be doing dropshipping of goods for crypto if you have fiat and customers that can pay in crypto.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: