Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in Crypto currencies without fiat.  (Read 656 times)
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

Don't try faucets, it is like gambling. Better check out bounties, you can earn without any risk. it is really worth it.
Also if you are proficient in something, then service announcement is waiting for your skills.

tomward

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

thanks for sharing your great suggestion.hope your contribution will help  us when we want to invest in cryptocurrency. now i  am participate in bounty campaign.
rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

Yes, we can earn crypto currency by freelancing, start accepting payment with cryptocurrency if you have an own business, otherwise you can earn crypto with airdrops and bounty hunting.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:51:17 PM

Usually, this can be done easily once you're already in the crypto market space. Once woven in then you can just do bounties or any other types of jobs that can earn you either tokens or altcoins.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:56:12 PM

Since the beginning of blockchain based currencies , internet literates have been provided with so many jobs that suits all their fields of expertise and whoever was good at doing something have had an opportunity to do a job that will be remunerated in cryptos .
Working with ICOs isn't the only job that can be payed in cryptos and you can even sell physical goods for cryptos ..
So investing in cryptos without putting any money on stake isn't that hard , you can just accomplish some tasks , have some cryptos in return and begin your journey in the crypto world !
Script

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

Just try to sell your services with crypto as a payment method. You can also participate in some bounty campaigns to get free tokens and exchange it to btc or eth. So, there are many ways actually

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
jasonkirbi

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:52:23 AM

thanks for sharing your great suggestion.hope your contribution will help  us when we want to invest in cryptocurrency. now i  am participate in bounty campaign.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:56:33 AM

Thank you for sharing that wonderful information, you have helped a lot of newbies who have no idea where to start. For me the best to invest without fiat is definitely freelance job or bounty hunting. I have been bounty hunting for a while now and I have been doing great. I earn token which I later exchange and then invest in other projects.
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:05:12 AM

early I know and participate in the cryptocurrency is through his bounty, so first I did and endured until the moment is with the bounty can I get coin without having to go through fiat money. and I'm grateful to the result is also quite a lot. keep trying and be grateful instead.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:19:50 AM

Usually, this can be done easily once you're already in the crypto market space. Once woven in then you can just do bounties or any other types of jobs that can earn you either tokens or altcoins.
There is where I started. I am earning from bounty campaigns where I get huge amount for all of my effort. I choose to mine bitcoin either and find trusted site for it and I am earning now. It is not bad to put small investment because it back doubled. You can earn bitcoin without investment by offering your service to others.

qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:25:29 AM

I personally think that selling our stuff for crypto is not good decision. Because we know that even though crypto has huge potential but it also has much risky. So we do not need to sell our stuff, just keep what we have in our hand. We can do other ways if we  want to investing in crypto such as participating in airdrop and bounty which are profitable to get income. These are not risky but we should be selective choosing good bounty avoiding bounty scam and get noting.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:50:43 AM

All we need to achieve that ,investment wirh crypto currencies without fiat, is to join bounty ICO project campaign, in order to be rewarded with tokens to be change it to ethereum and this will serve now as your investment in the cryptocurrencies ,without this fiat money , even if it is small ,at least you have started investing into cryptos.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
SamarasLoch

Activity: 250

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:22:59 AM

This is a well compiled list that will surely work for those without Fiat to actually invest into cryptocurrencies. Bounties and airdrops can see you be a crypto participant without prior investment. But an investment with Fiat will be very paramour to your success in this sphere.  Make some research, Take your spare cash and actually invest into a particular crytpo or better still diversify your investment across various coins.  Peace Smiley

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:23:37 AM

If you allocate capital for one or two types of coin, it's not a big expense, but it can drive profits. And finally, that is what they are looking for. But there are ways to make money in the crypto world without fiat. Join signature campaigns.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:35:41 AM

I prefer to use Facebook, Twitter and Telegram to get crypto, although sometimes crypto can't be too much, if the prize hunter is diligent then they will get satisfactory results and they can buy another altcoin using the money they get from the prize hunter.
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:55:29 AM

I think faucets and Ptc sites are not that much safe. There are many scams. So i prefer bounties or airdrops. If beginners wanna do research and learn how the cryptocurrency world works then bounty is a great option.
SunriseSecret009

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:58:31 PM

If someone want to invest in Cryptocurrency without investing fiat currency he can do this with airdrops or bounties. If he has a business platform, he can accept cryptocurrency instead of the Fiat currency.
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:03:54 PM

But but here you said how to invest in cryptocurrency without fiat. Your should keep your post name how to earn cryptocurrency without investment. I dont think anyone can invest in cryptocurrency without fiat , i mean if you want to buy cryptocurrency yoy will obviously need fiat. Thanks

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
verrela10

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:08:48 PM

But but here you said how to invest in cryptocurrency without fiat. Your should keep your post name how to earn cryptocurrency without investment. I dont think anyone can invest in cryptocurrency without fiat , i mean if you want to buy cryptocurrency yoy will obviously need fiat. Thanks
nah i agree with you, there is a small mistake with name of tittle.
but i must appreciate OP for this useful thread.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
evergreendog

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:11:14 PM

Online work has a lot of competition so you are better off working a job in real life and using that fiat to invest in cryptocurrency.  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: