Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in Crypto currencies without fiat.  (Read 664 times)
WhiteCrown57

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:16:15 PM

It is possible to invest in Cryptocurrency in many ways without investing fiat. You have discussed a lot about this here, so if anyone wants to invest in cryptocurrency without investingfiat, then he can follow it.
Disculinair

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

I would definitely opt for the bounty campaign option, they are like a job but you get paid in cryptocurrency instead, after that you can easily become an investor, because you will have a good amount of coins, the value of them... that is another thing though.
nunibanuni

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:27:42 PM

I think airdrop and bounties are the most known method of getting cryptocurrencies without involving money thought if you stumble in a scam project then you will waste your precious time.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:49:21 PM

actually there is no investment that doesnt involve fiat. you cant invest without releasing any amount of money coming from you. if you talk about by being part of bounty campaigns, and your income from that will be your investment, it is still coming from you, your own money that is came from your hard work.

GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:10:25 AM

That’s a welcoming post and it should help many investors who are searching for alternative to invest fiat.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:03:56 AM

Great! This article is helpful and if it really help the investor to invest on cryptocurrency without fiat that should be definitely a good achievement.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:21:06 AM

It's like asking how to get food without ever paying. Answer is you must grow your own food. In case of cryptocurrency, then you need to come up with your own coin, and that too need capital. Only money makes money.
LitleCryptic

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:27:34 AM

Still there is a way of earning crypt by means of the communications, is who helps with listing of coins on stock exchanges you find projects to whom it is necessary. This is the first option.
Organize your ICO
The news channel in the telegram where the advertisement is sold for the crypt.
A channel with signals and also access to sell for the crypt.
Make your own exchanger or exchange.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:35:51 AM

3. Bounties and Airdrop.  
If you are not able to fit in any of the above ctegories then you can try Bounties and airdrop. But accept bounties that pay some established crypto currencies.
The common mistake that most newbies make, they don't even make any research about the project that they want to participate and at the end of ICO they just earn nothing the token's value is collapse and the worst is some of them even didn't go to the market so there just wasting their time promoting a dusty project. My suggestion is trying to join at least you believe that the project will succeed or get paid with something that available on market.

4. Faucet and PTC sites.
A big no for them but still you want to try faucets then I can say to try coinpot.co faucets. Most of the faucets uses coinhive scripts that just drain your system resources and might introduce you to the virus also.
Oh man seriously? it's 2018 and you still earn from these sites, I just want to tell you that your life is most precious than this kind of activity and I personally will not recommend anyone to get money from those sites since there's alternative way better than that.

5. Try to sell your stuff for crypto currency.
You can sell your stuff in Goods board for crypto currency in this forum. Now Craiglist also give option to sell your stuff in crypto currency.
So far this is the best way, moreover that the product that you want to sell is virtual goods, that's gonna be awesome.

Please feel free to add, if you have some more ideas of getting crypto currency without fiat.
My suggestion is trying to learn programming because this is the highest paying job in this industry, whatever crypto programming, web programming, android, ios etc you will gain much if you have these skills.
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:57:32 PM

Many newbie and unexprienced come this forum for gathering some information and help from someone experienced. And this type of post definitely helpful for them.
InboundMercury

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

It is not hard to invest in crypto without fiat , there are step to follow . we can easily invests in crypto currencies with following this rules.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

I would definitely opt for the bounty campaign option, they are like a job but you get paid in cryptocurrency instead, after that you can easily become an investor, because you will have a good amount of coins, the value of them... that is another thing though.
this is the only way to make some investing cryptocurrency without any fiat.but i am still confuse with this question , is it mean that we wont spend any money to invest or he looking another way to investing without using fiat.
ponyongie

Activity: 174
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

One best way is doing Airdrop and doing coin's bounty. You will not going to invest fiat, hence, you are investing your time, effort, trust and knowledge for the coin's  Nothing's bad on doing such

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Andrea23

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

What I sometimes do is that the coins/tokens I earn from AD's and stuff, I put them exchange them into bitcoin and thus investing in bitocin. But this requires that the project be good and of decent value. Plus you would need a lot of coins, if it's a new project to be able to get bitcoins out of it.
HerbalCommunication035

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

This is great article. Hope it will help the newbie for learn how to invest in crypto without fiat. But it's need to be a reliable article too.
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

This article is indeed good and has benefits, until now I have also started to learn to invest in participating in the prize program, for the time being this is the only thing I can do, for the sake of frank programming it is still common, but wants to learn too.
Through this forum, so much knowledge is gained, investing in various ways and this is able to provide benefits not only for money but also for knowledge about crypto for the future.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:59:40 PM

Newbie comes here for searching for specific some solution or information and this type of hrlpful article always help them to get some information.
andreyka03081990

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

without fiat it can not be)) but there are many other ways to get coins of the project for free, one way is to perform bounty companies.
Cryptobel

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

I think that a good idea mlzhno earn on the bounty!and only then exchange everything and invest in almost any ISO!well, of course wait for profit)

lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:17:23 PM

The steps that you describe are quite good, and have good knowledge in the crypto world. This knowledge is quite beneficial, and the basis for investing in crypto. A good start when starting with a gift program.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: