Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:06:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Games that AREN'T on Ethereum?  (Read 387 times)
jeffthebaker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:59:46 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 03:02:19 AM by jeffthebaker

Hey all, trying to research some options available in regards to blockchain games that are not hosted on Ethereum. By blockchain game I mean a game in which moves are situated on the blockchain, not a game that simply has a cryptocurrency economy. Games that are released as well as in development are both fine. Here are the ones I'm aware of:

Bitcoin/Counterparty: Satoshis Place, Rare Pepe Party, Mafia Wars, Bitcorn

Litecoin: Crypto Monsters, Coindroids

Steem: Steem Monsters

XAYA: Treat Fighter, Soccer Manager Crypto

EOS: EOS Knights

NEM: Xarcade, RPG

Huntercoin (own blockchain)

NEO: HashPuppies

WAVES: Laserchain

Any others?

EDIT: Added more, keep em coming Smiley
mktpromp

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:09:13 AM

blockchain technology are more secure and popular in crypto world. but i have no idea about blockchain game. i want to know about this. i think its future are good. it will be do something good in future.
Emence

Activity: 269

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:13:39 AM

Many games are now launching is blockchain platform. Most of them are pretty cool. I really like Mafia wars. It is a game of my favorite genre and it provides great opportunities to the gamers.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:55:35 AM

Instead of looking tot them that way, look for the new Game Platforms that are running already on the Ethereum Blockchain.
There is plenty of those, check the Abyss for example, the prototype in Q1 2019, promising team so far.
I guess it's time to reward players  developers better than those robbers like Steam &... who take almost 100% of the gains to themselves.
Eatund79

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

Have you tried Crypto Bots? I think it's a awesome game. It is totally based on blockchain. In this game you can use your bots as properties. You can trade them easily. It is quite interesting.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:03:06 PM

Blockchain game are more probable. it will help to earn bitcoin. i think it is good for crypto people. i have idea about blockchain game. i want to know more about this game.
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:06:59 PM

Yes I agree with you. I also saw this new that some option are regard to blockchain games . Bolckchain games move are situated on the blockchain.
tokenjob

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:24:46 PM

blockchain game are not ethereum because it is a system and thereum is a coin. it will be more secure by blockchain. blockchain are more popular but i want know more about this.
larrybarg

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:52:34 PM

Your information is very important. I have taken your writing seriously and analyzed it. It is not easy to make the right decision I believe. You have mentioned several game in which I have participated in some of these.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

Thanks to this, I have an idea now- I guess should open their website to view some details, There's alot more in the cryptospace like Nem they have Xarcade an online game platform
and one of the best ICO right now in the Nem mosaic based is the RPG or ready play go. I hope they will have a bounty so they can earn big enough in their funds.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:56:20 PM

Yes i read details on other website and they created some ICO games under their platform. Waves has Mobile-GO platform that will kill the Google play industry. Try to search some project that uses other Smart contracts.

FunZedCrypto

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:54:57 AM

I have try a few games this year. Among them huntercoin and Satoshis place were really awesome. I just loved playing them. By the way Thanks for suggesting these games. I will try them soon.
SunriseSecret009

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

Your information on the game must be useful to us, hopefully nobody will take any wrong descision, because before we make a decision, we should know about that matter so that we will not be harmed.
ListingOnly561

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:20:52 PM

Very much thanks for the sake of crypto market although we know cryptomarket is a liquidity market. So before taking any step we should be cautious and we should be careful so that we can be benefited in the future and do not face losses.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:04:00 PM

Litecoin: Coindroids

This game is pretty cool, I have played this before on mobile (it's still online, and can be played on desktop as well, depending on what LTC wallet you are using). You will attack the opponents via transactions (sending LTC), better to target the droids with low health and high bounty. Advantage and more fun when there are several players online who attacks at the same time. Btw, there's a comic on the site too.
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:11:23 AM

Blockchain is a famous technology which able to produce a decentralized server and it’s used for cryptocurrency to avoid third party.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:04:49 AM

There are many games released everyday which are appeared as scam and many lose their wallet. So everyone will be careful and hope these games are reliable`
lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:06:12 AM

Most of the newer gaming projects are built on Ethereum. Of course not everything will be stored on chain. But a lot will. Projects like Terra Virtua and Decentraland are intriguing.
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

Many games are really scam today which used to cheat with people and stole their wallet at the end. So need to be careful about this and hope these aren't be appeared as scam.
InboundMercury

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

There are many blockchain games in Ethereum like crypto celebrities,, crypto arts , crypto all stars and many others.They are developed by many developers .
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: