Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Games that AREN'T on Ethereum?  (Read 392 times)
HerbalCommunication035

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

Blockchain technology is a popular technology now a days and it's helps to be remain decentralized that's very effectivee. But still many government hope their needs some third party to regulate the transaction.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

All the given games are good i hope and reliable too. I am interested this kind of game which are recently released but still i have no idea that how to get them.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:05:45 PM

I never played any games based on the blockchain technology,and I think there are not enough games on these platform to get reputed and also they need to advertise about their project to get users for them.But it is a good list but why they were creating when they can create at the ethereum network which is more reputed.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
crazybtclover

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:50:39 PM

blockchain technology are more secure and popular in crypto world. but i have no idea about blockchain game. i want to know about this. i think its future are good. it will be do something good in future.
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

Yes I agree with you. I also saw this new that some option are regard to blockchain games . Bolckchain games move are situated on the blockchain.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

Blockchain game are more probable. it will help to earn bitcoin. i think it is good for crypto people. i have idea about blockchain game. i want to know more about this game.
Vicodin

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:36:39 PM

The only really cool blockchain game I came across recently was 0xuniverse but I belief it is running on the Ethereum blockchain which seems weird. Why not use NEO if it can handle so many more transactions?

jeffthebaker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

Thanks to this, I have an idea now- I guess should open their website to view some details, There's alot more in the cryptospace like Nem they have Xarcade an online game platform
and one of the best ICO right now in the Nem mosaic based is the RPG or ready play go. I hope they will have a bounty so they can earn big enough in their funds.

Awesome insight! I actually sat down and spoke with NEM North America lead for a half hour earlier this week. I think NEM is flying under the radar (even at around 1 bil mcap) here in Western world.

As per other suggestions, thanks for your posts, I will update OP accordingly.

I also found out about Kitty Cash on Skycoin
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

In market there are lots of gaming sectors like this but what you suggest it is really great based on this day by day it is getting popular but be careful before invest such types of new sector.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

Forever Has Fallen made in Ethereum is really a remarkable game project in my opinion. But I didn’t know it was games made on other crypto platforms. I will definitely examine them.
bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:26:48 PM

You mentioned a good gaming sector which has good values nowadays though it is a new in market but it already gets popular so before infest you should be alert.
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:49:40 PM

Before investing such types of thing you need to aware of this that it is a new sector but you mentioned such an emerging gaming sector which is creating good values nowadays.
blackmagic111

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:06:40 PM

Blockchain games have added a new dimension to the blockchain technology. It is right now storming in the market buy Crypto enthusiast. Satoshi's place, rare Pepe , mafia wars, crypto monsters etc are the trending games in the market right now.
jeffthebaker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:23:19 PM

Blockchain games have added a new dimension to the blockchain technology. It is right now storming in the market buy Crypto enthusiast. Satoshi's place, rare Pepe , mafia wars, crypto monsters etc are the trending games in the market right now.

Before investing such types of thing you need to aware of this that it is a new sector but you mentioned such an emerging gaming sector which is creating good values nowadays.

You mentioned a good gaming sector which has good values nowadays though it is a new in market but it already gets popular so before infest you should be alert.

Forever Has Fallen made in Ethereum is really a remarkable game project in my opinion. But I didn’t know it was games made on other crypto platforms. I will definitely examine them.
In market there are lots of gaming sectors like this but what you suggest it is really great based on this day by day it is getting popular but be careful before invest such types of new sector.

Spammer begone!!! Smh Bitcointalk forums and my thread are brimming with these clowns Sad((
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:26:43 PM

I think EOT is building a game on the quarkchain platform, but it's like the game is not yet released because they are still on their ICO level, I will check back to get more information on that or someone can shade more light on that.
blackrain321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

The ones you have mentioned here are the most popular ones and it will be better it you stick to the ones that are recognized by the majority so that you will not be able to fall into the scams.
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:42:57 AM

There are many but you have mentioned here most popular gaming coin. This gaming sector is becoming very much popular day by day. Be careful when invest in a new sector and try to invest in any of these.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:03:00 AM

You can check out Pandarium, though there is not much information available on it in the web but it is under development right now. Another game is Decentraland,though it is not a game entirely but based on their own cryptocurrency MANA and will join blockchain with augmented reality.
easybtcearn07

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

Tron Dogs is game based on Tron Network and it is still being developed. There have been few screenshot circulating in twitter since last couple of months which has really hyped this game up among crypto enthusiasts. You can also try CryptoMons which is a TCG battle game and being very popular recently.
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:39:18 PM

I have never played games based on blockchain technology & does not know more about it. Thanks for your post, now I will surely use one of them. Surely this platform will be popular day by day.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: