Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What you guys mining nowadays?  (Read 329 times)
Mikaelxiong (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:02:10 AM

Which project on the DL is worth mining?
shubham412302

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:51:58 AM

Pigeon coin is profitable now and has huge potential if you HODL till end of the year till App and Social Network launch.
Bulitt

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:25:29 AM

My low end cards (HD 6950 1GB and R9 270X 2GB) are mining Masari or Stellite depending on the profitability.
My gaming PC mines Masari/Stellite on the CPU and Zcoin on the MSI RX 580 in Lubuntu linux, and Masari on the RX 580 when in windows/gaming.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:36:54 AM

Mining on ethash right now, will hold them though as of the moment

will try to HODL them as long as I could

Price would surely spikes on the coming months

been tired on chasing Sh*tty coins low diff

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:10:18 AM

I never had this privilege to mine a coin. If I was back in 2010/11/12 or even 13/14/15 then I would consider mining Bitcoin. Now a days, it's not profitable unless someone coming with big plan I guess.

What is this DL by the way?

Anyway, to me mining anything else rather than bitcoin is kind of a thing which will never happen. So, yeah! I am not mining anything to add up.

You can never predict a market. I still have few coins/tokens which I considered will spike up soon are now even over 80% down. If you get a good price then just sell them.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
leonix007

Grow with community

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

You can never predict a market. I still have few coins/tokens which I considered will spike up soon are now even over 80% down. If you get a good price then just sell them.

Looking at their current prices, some of those Sh*tty coins are on par already with nov 2017 prices

I will hold them as long as I could until it ripes

if price still surge downwards, I should say RIP on those coins

o btw, I am preparing some bags for those alts coins

cant wait to see them when king BTC goes at below 6k levels

Cool

edwardceng

Activity: 266
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

~snip
You can never predict a market. I still have few coins/tokens which I considered will spike up soon are now even over 80% down.
buddy, that statement includes a prediction.Cheesy.
sometimes miners have different methods to sell their coin from the result the mining. I once held ETH coin for 1 year and sold it when the ETH price was at its peak and it was the result of a prediction

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

If you know your stuffs then fine mate. I am too scared to hold any other coin than bitcoin. If the value of the bitcoin even goes down to 99% or above still I will hold them. Perhaps I will start buying all even if it needs to sell my kidney  Tongue (you know - I will not sell it  Smiley)

sometimes miners have different methods to sell their coin from the result the mining. I once held ETH coin for 1 year and sold it when the ETH price was at its peak and it was the result of a prediction
It happened to me too. I remember, buying ETH when the price was 0.096BTC then the market started to going down and at some point ETH was 0.028BTC LOL. I held it forgetting that I had some ETH. The price jumped up after long time (I guess it took around a year or so) and then finally I sold those ETH with a little profit. The long hold paid off eventually.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
leonix007

Grow with community

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:36:30 AM

If you know your stuffs then fine mate. I am too scared to hold any other coin than bitcoin. If the value of the bitcoin even goes down to 99% or above still I will hold them. Perhaps I will start buying all even if it needs to sell my kidney  Tongue (you know - I will not sell it  Smiley)

It happened to me too. I remember, buying ETH when the price was 0.096BTC then the market started to going down and at some point ETH was 0.028BTC LOL. I held it forgetting that I had some ETH. The price jumped up after long time (I guess it took around a year or so) and then finally I sold those ETH with a little profit. The long hold paid off eventually.

King BTC at below 6K level

Prepare the bags boys

Crypto Coins are on Red Sale!

I wonder if still go down to below 5k level
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: