Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - SYNAPSECOIN WE ARE A COMMUNITY, WE ARE NOT A NETWORK  (Read 200 times)
sypcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:16:36 AM

BE PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

SYNAPSECOIN the connection platform seeks to expand its market, so we look for entrepreneurs, successful, strategic partners who have the desire to excel with an idea or a project!
We are willing to listen to you, do not hesitate to write us.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAITING FOR THEIR ANSWERS

In SYNAPSECOIN, with a recent launch within the forum and make this promising project known. We are already listing in several exchange places, such as:
Fork delta
Ddex
korbit
Southxchange
Waves Decentralized
We are waiting for your prompt response, to the different exchanges.

Soon more news!!!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivsem

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Our future BTC

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

A good start!
At this time, when the whole market is collapsing, are you looking for new ideas?
Did I understand you correctly?
Can you realize a good idea?
sypcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

A good start!
At this time, when the whole market is collapsing, are you looking for new ideas?
Did I understand you correctly?
Can you realize a good idea?
Thanks, the truth blockchain technology facilitates us, allows many people to reach more and to make this project known. We will be the largest connection platform between your project, business or idea.
This idea is clear, but I know we have many alternatives to develop this project !!! Wink
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:11:44 PM

More Info Please ....
I mean supply, algorithm, premine, token distribution style etc.
EDITHUG

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

a good cmienzo and with new opportunities I think it should provide a bit more information synapsecoin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
magentarendro11

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

if you need entrepreneurs and partners, why don't you leave the website here, where everyone can see your project really needs everything
sypcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:27:33 PM

a good cmienzo and with new opportunities I think it should provide a bit more information synapsecoin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Thanks for the comment, we will strive to provide you with adequate and productive information. We are making some adjustments within our website, if you wish we can send you information about our project.
Write to the corporate email we are there to assist you:
info@synapsecoin.net
marle

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:26:15 AM

excelente comienzo   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  proyecto SYNAPSECOIN ......... mas adelante en que exchange se estará listando  Huh Huh..............................................estaré al tanto de este proyecto me interesa   Wink Wink Wink  muchos éxitos BTCBTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: