Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:06:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is everyone’s favourite Altcoin heading into the second half of 2018?  (Read 451 times)
Ifeakinola (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

i did a little research about some altcoins and i stumbled on Cardano. After reading up it happens to be my fav, here's why

It is the first blockchain to be developed from a scientific philosophy. It originated in 2015, over the past years the team have been doing academic research globally by leading academics as well as professional engineers to address fundamental issues with scalability, sustainability and regulation on Cryptocurrencies as well as develop their own blockchain technology. Cardano has really considered the implications of scalability into their project.

As more users are interacting with the Cardano blockchain, the transactions per second will increase. This therefore increases the computing power needed to quickly process the transactions that are taking place. Currently, many blockchains require a copy of the entire blockchain while processing a transaction, which will slow down transaction time drastically as user adoption increases. Cardano aims to mitigate this scalability issue. I'd recommend reading their 'Why' page: https://whycardano.com/#scalability

Everyone's views are different, whats your own fav?
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:08:46 AM

Cardano blockchain is the more secure and its service are more better than other. it is reliable and potential. it will make easy transaction and helpful for altcoin. its future are good.
Menced1937

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:32:44 AM

Cardano is a good altcoin which is developed from scientific philosophy. Their work process impressed the users. It is a good choice among all the altcoins.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

At this time I would say I don't have any favorite altcoins since all of them sank.  Cheesy jk

I have a few which I'm watching closely and I think they still have good potential: IOST, XVG, IOTA.
Wandly

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

I’m agree with you. In recent time,people are exploring new altcoins because they want easy profit. Cardano is a good choice because it is easy and its way of work is good.
saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:40:45 AM

I like Cardano, this coin has good technology and it is no longer a beginner in the market. In addition, she has a chance to start working with Google, if this happens, this crypto will be one of the first in the tops.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
mairespleet

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

Cardano is a good choice but you can try other ALT coins. There are many popular altcoins, for example, ethereum. Ethereum is also a good choice and it is a great platform to invest your coins.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

Check the low market cap tokens / coin that have a working product.
For me personally, my hidden gem is PayFair:
Market Cap is only  $1,377,663 USD  (imagine the possibilities).
So cheap right now, they have a passive income initiative (Trust Nodes).

For me this is an easy 10x or 20x investment according to today's price next couple weeks / months.
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

I think ETH is the best alt coin. EOS is also good. I like those coin. These coin are fairly developed. This coin will be very profitable too.
Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:32:48 AM

There is a chance for Litecoin to get favor. It has extremely good scalability. It is compared to BTC but has more advantage over BTC such as high transaction speed. Thus, it may come to everyone’s attention.
Emence

Activity: 269

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

There are some coins which have some great chance to have a good growth. Cardano, DigiByte, Dogecoin, Ethereum, etc are some promising altcoins of market now. I think EOS also have some good chance.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

Now the entire market is so wilting, Altcoin's King ETH has fallen to unexpected prices. Now, except for Bitcoin, I don't think I already know what I like.

rsrb

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

Cardano blockchain is the most probable and potential. It is useful for Bitcoin because it increases the speed of the transaction. Its structure is very strong and it will do something better in the future. its feature are amazing.
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:34:12 PM

NEO might be able to gain popularity in this regard. It has grown quite remarkably and seems promising to establish what they are trying to achieve. Therefore I believe I has good reason to be everyone’s favorite.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

As like as some other altcoins Cardano provides the facility of Dapps and smart contracts along with more technological improvements on blockchain technology. Thus it holds prospect to become favorite to all.
ABMARK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:14:36 PM

Cardano blockchain is the most secure and easy. It is beneficial for Altcoin because it increases the speed of the transaction and ensures transparency. Its structure is very strong and it will do something better in the future.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:54 PM

Check the low market cap tokens / coin that have a working product.
For me personally, my hidden gem is PayFair:
Market Cap is only  $1,377,663 USD  (imagine the possibilities).
So cheap right now, they have a passive income initiative (Trust Nodes).

For me this is an easy 10x or 20x investment according to today's price next couple weeks / months.

Nice one , didnt even know nothing about Payfair project , i suggest you to check HiveProject , HoloChain , ZPER and MVL Chain . Currently they all are really undervalued in my opinion . Speaking about HiveProject they have partnership with GoSocket and there is loads of invoices waiting to be sold on platform . Platform should be functioning later this year Smiley
Raven89

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

Let me tell you about a little gem named Masari. Starting this month will be the first CN coin to have a mobile wallet, also new tech named uncle mining will be released in Q3. If you add that Cryptopia is coming soon and lead developer, which is briliant, also announced that he will work full time for development of the coin starting from September you will have an absolute winner with no better time to buy than on this bear market.

You can listen all the new and exciting features directly form the lead dev: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/
tomward

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:38:47 PM

Cardano is good choice i think. they are new in crypto market and reach in top position within short time.moreover i like cardano because i feel this is unique.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:51:55 PM

All favourites made me down  Cheesy But still holding Waves, BNB, OMG, DGD, for some certain reasons.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀