Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What could be the next decentralized altcoin that might be a medium of exchange?  (Read 375 times)
cryptotezi

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:43:06 AM

Revolution is going to be happened very soon I think. Govt. of many countries are involving in crypto currency and trying to make some regulations. So the future is going to be revolutionary.
Stumbleupon

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:15:44 AM

Cryptocurrency needs global acceptance. There are many countries where people are not aware of crypto.. So it is tough to change the whole economical system. But Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc have chance to be globally accepted.
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:19:03 AM

i also think bitcoin is safe side to invest where you can trust . i also want to say invest on btc as a long time investment and hold it.
rsrb

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:21:40 AM

Stellar and EOS both have a very good chance to become the next decentralized altcoin. From this two stellar have the advantage. I think soon both of this are catch the attention.
HitMarshall67

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

Since some altcoins have started to overtake the highest positioned coin and increased in popularity. It is not so far when bitcoin or even altcoin will replace FIAT. And very soon decentralized altcoin might be a medium of exchanged.
OffGrid54

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

There will be a timer when BTC will take the place of FIAT currency but I doubt any other altcoin will take over BTC. But if that happens, that will be LTC, ETH, EOS or the coin which are in the top 10 now in coinmarketcap, as I assume.
SmartMetro54

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

Crypto is the decentralized currency which avoid third party by blockchain technolog. Many they not like to interrupt third party they should adopt crypto.
tulezua

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:14:58 PM

Exactly, I like you like to hold BTC and take dollars for shopping. Because value of BTC is too large and we should use small value of Altcoins to use as a means of exchange.
Remilekun1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:28:44 PM

There are lots of coin out there that are seriously OK, but the aim of ethereum is to challenge bitcoin and some coins are also challenging bitcoin like NEO, LITECOIN, DASH, MONERO etc.
jasonkirbi

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

Crypto market is now one of the popular coin in all over the world. there are some altcoin come in the market. like ethereum,EOS. hope people will show their interest on this as they now showing in bitcoin.
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:43:11 AM

Crypto can be replace fiat if it’s can be improve it’s some factor. Like if it will stay stable many government adopt it as a common currency and it should be step crypto to replace fiat.
JohnLowry

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:47:18 PM

Crypto is like a treasure like gold it’s have the same quality like gold but it’s virtual. If crypto can be able to improve more it will be more reliable for people.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

I think that we just need to wait and cryptocurrencies in a few years will take their place in our lives.

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:54:39 PM

Bitcoin is great! it will be the next digital gold (gold 2.0) a great store of value with only 21M coins.

But when will the revolution reach the medium of exchange sector?

When will a cryptocurrency replace FIAT?

What is needed in order for that to happen? some ppl say LN (lightning network) will help, and that the issue is scalability.

I think it is in the monetary system. people will prefer to HODL the BTC, and use the USD to buy stuff.

What do you think?

I'm not sure the cryptocurrency will replace fiat currency within the next decade, maybe even more or maybe it won't happen. the fact is that until now we still need fiat currencies as traditional and banking transactions. and the main problem is that each country has a fiat currency that has been protected by law
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:02:30 PM

Maybe EOS and Stellar have started to overtake Ethereum, when the price of ethereum declined, the two numbers increased in popularity. maybe he will become the next successful coin.
The decline also marked the first time that Ether's price had fallen below its valuation for one year. And we don't know the position of Eth coin will remain safe or not.

TradeParty

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

Bitcoin is better but if we chose better altcoin I can say that Ethereum which is best altcoin in this crypto world. Its has huge popularity in current market.
MaxApple147

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:21:57 PM

There are many exchange are available and hope some most reliable altcoin will be come and hope they will be great exchange.
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:52:06 PM

Crypto improving gradually and hope in future it’s will be acquire the quality to being a alternative of fiat. Hope it’s future will be bright and it will able replace fiat.
tokenjob

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

Bitcoins are more profitable and secure. it will be more beneficial and potential. it will dominate the crypto market. people are interested to invest here. If revaluation here anything can be happen. because it is decentralization.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

But why do you think that we should be checking out the altcoins only and not the bitcoin?
You yourself agree with the fact that bitcoin is the next big gold 2.0 and it is the best of all!

Problem with the altcoin is that they dont have the capacity to sustain the long term journey and they also dont get much attention. When we have something in mind then we should always research the market and see what is the thing which people love the most? I guess bitcoin is the face of crypto currency and thats why if we want medium or exchanger system then it will be successful only via the bitcoin!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: