Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is falling and BTC Dominance above 50% now..What do you guys think  (Read 1414 times)
dasunlanka (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 23

Be cool

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:30:27 AM

ETH is falling and again BTC Dominance above 50% now.always leader is BTC, he proved it again.So I think in the future This BTC dominance will remain near 50%..What do you guys think

[ F - A - M - I - L - Y ] Coolest word in the world - Be happy with your Family
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

BTC dominance more than 50% because many trader sell their altcoin to get Bitcoin, and this mean many trader has prediction the price of BTC will going up. I think this prediction according to Bitcoin ETF that will approved or rejected on 30 of september. If that approved Bitcoin will going sky rocket and then after that altcoin also will folow it. So after Bitcoin going up and the price overbought and then trader will sell it for buy altcoin again, this is way to make huge profit.

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

Why do you think the dominance of BTC is growing? Do you think that this is bad? I do not think that this is so. Many people understand that very soon the prices for BTC will soar very quickly and very sharply that people will not have time to change their altcoins to BTC, so now people make a decision and change from altcoins to BTC
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:48:09 AM

Btc dominance is above 50 percent is a good news i think, Because lots of people are entering this market with bitcoin, so if bitcoin price goes up, many people can back on crypto currency world again.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
dasunlanka (OP)

Be cool

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

BTC dominance more than 50% because many trader sell their altcoin to get Bitcoin, and this mean many trader has prediction the price of BTC will going up. I think this prediction according to Bitcoin ETF that will approved or rejected on 30 of september. If that approved Bitcoin will going sky rocket and then after that altcoin also will folow it. So after Bitcoin going up and the price overbought and then trader will sell it for buy altcoin again, this is way to make huge profit.

Yes 100% Agree with you.. bull/bear come for BTC first and then alt also follow BTC..

dasunlanka (OP)

Be cool

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

Why do you think the dominance of BTC is growing? Do you think that this is bad? I do not think that this is so. Many people understand that very soon the prices for BTC will soar very quickly and very sharply that people will not have time to change their altcoins to BTC, so now people make a decision and change from altcoins to BTC

No I don't think it is bad..although there are lots of good coins/projects.I just say BTC is main person/part of the crypto. .all other thing follow it.

dasunlanka (OP)

Be cool

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

Btc dominance is above 50 percent is a good news i think, Because lots of people are entering this market with bitcoin, so if bitcoin price goes up, many people can back on crypto currency world again.

In this time no one entering the market..just the people hold Altcoin sell their alt and buy BTC..that is how BTC dominance increase these days..

marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:08:08 AM

ETH is falling and again BTC Dominance above 50% now.always leader is BTC, he proved it again.So I think in the future This BTC dominance will remain near 50%..What do you guys think

BTC took back its dominance, but as soon as altcoins starts to rally up, BTC dominance should fall, we saw that in the last altcoin rally I think we will see that again. I don't think there is bright enough future and usecase for BTC to stay market leader, there are alot of better cryptocurrencies out there that might be #1 in the future.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
dasunlanka (OP)

Be cool

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:14:08 AM

BTC took back its dominance, but as soon as altcoins starts to rally up, BTC dominance should fall, we saw that in the last altcoin rally I think we will see that again. I don't think there is bright enough future and usecase for BTC to stay market leader, there are alot of better cryptocurrencies out there that might be #1 in the future.

Yes we saw it was 38% few months ago and ETH increased rapidly.But still BTC is the leader any news effect to BTC it will effect to all crypto market..I think BTC will be leader for another few years too..still 90% of the people think crypto= BTC..specially Noobs..Yes ''there are alot of better cryptocurrencies out there that might be #1 in the future'' it will be someday, But not near future..

hewbrowden

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

In general, nothing new, bitcoin has always been number one. But Ethereum is still a very good coin, and nothing bad will happen to it, I'm sure. Now is a good opportunity to invest in it.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

many months ago many experts said that real ETH price is below $100 but everyone laughed at them because price was above $700-$800 at that time and they called it FUD but price has been falling from the huge bubble at $1500 down and it is currently worth a little higher than $300 and is still headed down.
and still nothing has changed. there are still bag holders hoping to become rich while they have already lost between 50% to 80% of their money so far in this pumped altcoin.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:13:38 AM

The ETH huge decrease in price was expected especially with Casper around the corner, it might even get lower around $250-$280 but mark my words this is only whales trying hard to buy cheap ETH because once ETH switch to POS and move to Casper Ethereum will shoot to the moon and I doubt we will even see $1000 mark again.
dasunlanka (OP)

Be cool

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:19:39 AM

The ETH huge decrease in price was expected especially with Casper around the corner, it might even get lower around $250-$280 but mark my words this is only whales trying hard to buy cheap ETH because once ETH switch to POS and move to Casper Ethereum will shoot to the moon and I doubt we will even see $1000 mark again.

Yes I also hope so..If not most of ICO/ITO also fall in near future badly..

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

Who knows what will happen after, for those non believers it will still the same, price will pumped in each updates and good news out from the community and dumped when fuds and negative news showed up, this two coins always have its time for gaining attentions and support we don't need to keep speculating but to continue to pursue if whatever project we do support in the long process.
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

I think right now because the market is down, more and more money is going into bitcoin.
I think it's a positive sign because bitcoin is the leader in the cryptocurrency market.

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

Bitcoin dominance rate is above 50% first time in 2018 while Ethereum is falling as some  ICOs  are panic selling
and trying to protect their collected capital. In last 30 days ICOs sold near to 100K  ETH.
When the market is falling BTC always rasing it`s dominance we have already  got used to it.

yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:50:58 AM

What you have to judge is the trend of the future encryption market, not the current data, if you can see the value of the future. Then you can get more.
Bitcoin is the leader forever, and all the coins are falling only bitcoin. I think it's obvious that you have to invest in the currency.
dongoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:54:51 AM

I think even if the dominance of BTC remains 50%, it still doesn't change the fact that we are facing a market that is bearish this year. Market will keep on going down.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:15:34 AM

this just means that the market is working as it should meaning the the bubbles are bursting and everything is coming back to its real value in the market. bitcoin to the bottom and altcoins like ETH heading there.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

I think that this is prove to everyone that bitcoin will always be the leading coin in the market, Like you stated the dominance of bitcoin has gotten to over fifty percent. The market will still continue to follow the price of bitcoin and rely on bitcoin for their value. That aside, we need to be more patient with the market and people need to  stop selling their coins.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████