Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:31:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is falling and BTC Dominance above 50% now..What do you guys think  (Read 1414 times)
Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:33:44 PM

Bitcoin and ETH work as a pair and like we have seen always they rise and they fall together it is true that bitcoin is more dominant but ETH has became as valuable as BTC

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:49:16 PM

I think BTC Dominance is rising up because people sell alts and ICOs are selling their ETH to Bitcoin and exchange bitcoin to fiat to move money out from crypto market to real life.

But good sign is that someones are buying and accumulating  all that Bitcoin for new big pump after ETF on Bitcoin approval sooner or later.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:04:29 PM

ICO projects are selling their Etherium to get money for marketing and for hiring and their product development. Everything will be ok in long run. We are just waiting for bitcoin ETf approval and after btc rise we will see Eth and altcoins rise
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:06:45 PM

Bitcoin will continue to show this strength and I don't see it reversing anytime soon. The price rise might be attributed to a lot of buyers trying to get hold of Bitcoin at its current price and not much going for ETH at the moment.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
ptraf

Activity: 138

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:13:58 PM

I think with such market rules BTC will be dominant for next few years. When new big investors will decide to raise another altcoin - then naybe something will change.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                               
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

I think that with the decline in the number of ethereum owners and low prices, a lot of people choose bitcoin as an alternative choice. so I think bitcoin can return to high prices if users prefer bitcoin as trading coins or buying and selling.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

bitcoin has been a leader in the market before. I have always felt that Ethereum will not be able to surpass bitcoin.
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:21:21 PM

for now there are many people who sell all altcoins because of the decreasing prices, so that many are moving to buy BTC which they predict will rise again in price
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

ETH is falling and again BTC Dominance above 50% now.always leader is BTC, he proved it again.So I think in the future This BTC dominance will remain near 50%..What do you guys think
Yes, it proves that bitcoin always dominates and this happens because many who sell altcoins then enter for bitcoin. I think bitcoin will first skyrocket then altcoin follows.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:38:55 PM

I think that this is prove to everyone that bitcoin will always be the leading coin in the market, Like you stated the dominance of bitcoin has gotten to over fifty percent. The market will still continue to follow the price of bitcoin and rely on bitcoin for their value. That aside, we need to be more patient with the market and people need to  stop selling their coins.
We cant stop people selling their coins if they wants to especially to those who are in worries and doubts of crypto.  Actually,  trust is the only key to be more patient and can drive us to control our emtionion from worrying of what will happen next.
Shyanadi

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:25:34 AM

Yes you are right..BTC is still king of the cryptocurrency so when crypto rise btc will rise so I think brc dominance will remaining near 50% for long
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

There will be a long bear run before we see any signs of Bulls. Now people are first selling their alts, then they will tank BTC down and buy into tether. Once Bitcoin is at its knees and most miners shut down, then we will see the big money flow into BTC, then alts. I am not dumping my positions, I am holding now, I have lost 99.5% of the value of my portfolio now anyway, so it isn't worth selling at these prices. The market will capitulate until there is blood overflowing in the streets, then we will see the institutional money roll in.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

ETH is falling and again BTC Dominance above 50% now.always leader is BTC, he proved it again.So I think in the future This BTC dominance will remain near 50%..What do you guys think
Well usually when bitcoin dominance above 50% all of cryptocurrencies price will goes down, but don't worry about the trend down all of cryptocurrencies price because it will rise again i am sure about that, it is just about time and we must be patience. It is good time to buy more in discounts of price. Cheesy
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:37:09 AM

I think no matter if ETH price fall or rise but BTC is still the king of cryptocurrency world Smiley. I don't think BTC need ETH price dump to prove its dominance Smiley. Although there are so many new good cryptocurrencies but I don't think there is any cryptocurrency can take the 1st place of BTC in next 5 - 10 years Smiley.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:57:55 AM

bitcoin will always give the proves that bitcoin is too strong in the market although the price now is down deeper. soon, after this weeks, the bitcoin price will increase again and will reach the highest price again. so don't let this moment disappear, buy more bitcoin if you think you still have money because if the price increase, you will regret this.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:15:25 AM

There will be a long bear run before we see any signs of Bulls. Now people are first selling their alts, then they will tank BTC down and buy into tether. Once Bitcoin is at its knees and most miners shut down, then we will see the big money flow into BTC, then alts. I am not dumping my positions, I am holding now, I have lost 99.5% of the value of my portfolio now anyway, so it isn't worth selling at these prices. The market will capitulate until there is blood overflowing in the streets, then we will see the institutional money roll in.
I don't agree with you. Bitcoin at its knees? Miners shutting down? Really? That is too pessimistic in my opinion. Bitcoin will bounce back in no time as it has done this many times in the past(Am expecting it to bounce back before the end of this year due to the ETF proposal approval) and will rise beyond $20k and reach a new high. This sounds too good to be true, but I am quite confident this will happen which is the reason I am optimistic about Bitcoin in the near future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:57:55 PM

no problem with that, because bitcoin will always at the TOP of cryptocurrencies,,
come from the pure idea of dencentralized cryptocurrency, all altcoins only followers of bitcoin include ethereum  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Wutip

Activity: 318

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

In this time, when dominance 50+ shows that many pepole sell altcoins even in minus, to save their money or what remain from them) bitcoin show again that he is father)

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
khiemnguyen888

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:07:02 PM

I don´t think is correct and also it is not good news if the dominance is increased due to a general shrinking of the market. The aim is to pump, not to "dominate"
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

I think everything is obvious ! Coins and tokens are not all in demand and only the best of the best will survive ! Bitcoin is the flagship and it will always have the first place and after the downtrend you will see a very good growth !
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: