Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN][ICO] TOPEX.IO -trading platform with profit distribution to token holders  (Read 2814 times)
lordyyk

Activity: 334
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:42:29 PM

Daily compensation sounds interesting, but I'm not sure I understood it correclty. Will you make some videos maybe with more detailed explanations?
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

Topex can become for most of users, an irreplaceable financial instrument for trade!
 The user interface has surprised me with the functionality! Promising project!
an0ma1y

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

Good website design and very informative white paper. Interesting project
zhouxianli

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

Trade commission of 0.2% is a constant indicator? Or in the future the size of the commission can increase?
GoodForGood

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

I want to know more about the data protection system. White paper consists of 18 sheets, is it planned to expand or improve it?
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

Great project, I wish you success. I have a question, is the ETH price decrease strongly reflected on the investment collection?
topex.io (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:39:53 PM

So you don't have a working exchange yet, do you? Did you design some concepts already or you have only models?

It is in development, team has been working on technical requirements. Check our roadmap and the whitepaper to see what features will be on the platform.

Trade commission of 0.2% is a constant indicator? Or in the future the size of the commission can increase?

0.2% is basic commission, depends on trading volume commission can be lowered.
Plus TPX utility token holders can pay commissions in tokens, get profit, compensation for losses.

I want to know more about the data protection system. White paper consists of 18 sheets, is it planned to expand or improve it?

Security of the platform is in the top of our priority tasks. As we mentioned in the whitepaper it will use neural network solution that check activity behaviors on every levels: users, data, network, even physical access to the equipment. It sound to complicated but allow eliminate threats from the beginning.

Great project, I wish you success. I have a question, is the ETH price decrease strongly reflected on the investment collection?

Thank you!
We hope this situation on the market will help. Less entry point more you will get when project starts.

Antare

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

Do you have any other pics of your team members or maybe pics/vids of your team attending conferences to prove authenticity?

hana gonzales

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

iLink2Music

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:44:02 AM

what about this development project? does it work smoothly? I hope this project can hopefully run easily and can reach the target on time, succes.

iLink2Music     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N  U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
[          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ]
catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

Do you have any other pics of your team members or maybe pics/vids of your team attending conferences to prove authenticity?

It's better contacting them on LinkedIn and monitoring if it's the same people or somebody is using their names to hide his identity
iren squares

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

Share and Connect Global Music Entertainment

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

can you explain to me about this project more easily? I don't understand much about what this project is about, sorry and thank you for your answer.

iLink2Music     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N  U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
[          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ]
topex.io (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

Our team attends a lot of conferences and exhibitions dedicated to the cryptocurrencies and blockchain. One of the biggest Russian exhibitions in Moscow where our team visited in March 2018 is the DevCenter Cryptoevent 2018.

Dmitry Akimov, Andrey Topilskiy, Dmitry Tarakanov.
Anthony_M

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

Why do you prefer to launch ICO before your platform available to public? I have seen few exchange who launch ICO after their platform available for public at least in alpha or beta test and their ICO is running good.

This is not weird at all. I've seen another platform recently. They did the same: ICO first, then finishing and testing their platform with partners.
catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

Our team attends a lot of conferences and exhibitions dedicated to the cryptocurrencies and blockchain. One of the biggest Russian exhibitions in Moscow where our team visited in March 2018 is the DevCenter Cryptoevent 2018.

Dmitry Akimov, Andrey Topilskiy, Dmitry Tarakanov.

So the team is Russian?
doducanh2

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

I will register bounty campaign for Cindy project            
fara darani

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

I think this is one extraordinary project, I hope you and the team can succeed in this project in a spectacular way, I will wait for that, good work and fighting.
topex.io (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:48:58 PM
Merited by cryptolord2077 (1)

can you explain to me about this project more easily? I don't understand much about what this project is about, sorry and thank you for your answer.

As you know there are many exchange platforms around. Some of them big, some of them small.
All of their business models are similar  - get profit from trade commissions. 0.2% is basic in the most cases.
0.2% is the profit that goes to owners. It can be millions, depends on daily trading volume. Owners spend this profit for support, development, salary, etc...

0.2% goes to owners
0.2% goes to owners..

you jealous, right ? Smiley

Remember that...

What we offer is to share this 0.2% platform profit between TPX token holders!

0.2% goes to TPX token holders
0.2% goes to TPX token holders..

see the difference?

You can invest in the platform development and get profit every day when we start running! The profit will be distributed between token holders depends to the number of TPX token trey are possess.
That is why TX token is a utility token. It will not only will represent the platform but also will work work you.

You ask: "who will be responsible for support, development, salary in this case?"
Answer: " It will be still the Topex team". It is necessary to run the platform smoothly, that is why the Topex team will reserve 25% of the TPX tokens total supply.

There are many other features that will be available to TPX token holders, check out our website and whitepaper.

deception1359

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:26:37 AM

I've complete Vietnamese translation.

ANN: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=44339.0
WPP: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13cy4gHn0GE9jdKfczZXDHLo_dIjKCCHV
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:27:04 AM

Topex.io creates the necessary conditions for transparency, convenience and simplicity with minimal risks for traders. Fast and affordable crypto-currency deposit/withdrawals increases the likelihood of its introduction into everyday life by reducing the barriers to entering cryptology. With the Topex.io trading platform risks associated with trading are decreasing, allowing tradersto save finances in case of errors.
AIRWOLF724

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:35:53 AM

#Proof of authentication
Bitcoin Talk Username:AIRWOLF724
Telegram Username:@alexreyes724
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: