Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.5 BTC Loan For 3/4 Months  (Read 201 times)
murgorx (OP)

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

Hello dear community!
Hereby I am asking you for a loan for 0.5 BTC for the period of 3 up to 4 months.
My collateral is one DEVIANT COIN Masternode, which is currently worth the exact same amount.
My plan is the following:
- I send you the 5002 DEVs
- My ask is for you to contact a masternode hosting service like Thomas Crypto Shelby or Midas Investments so that the MN would be running and generating me passive income until I return the loan(the collateral is in you all the time, I would be getting only the daily rewards, the 5k DEVs are with the MN Service, aka with you)
- the investment I am going to make, coupled with the rewards from the DEV masternode should return me 0.57 BTC in three months time, considering the prices do not move (which is highly unlikely, having in mind that just the DEV project has hit rock bottom in terms of price and they are just starting the real deal Smiley )

I am open to any kind of discussion from your side. Please contact me, so that we could discuss further the terms and conditions.

Thanks for taking your time to view my application and have a great and sunny Sunday Smiley
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

"It's unlikely bitcoin prices will change very much in three months" - I'm sorry but what are you on?

They are obviously going to change somewhat in three months (whether up or down) and 0.07BTC doesn't allow for very much of a change does it?

Also, you're supposed to offer more collateral than you are giving and why can't you host the master node service and to the project after that?
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

Hello dear community!
Hereby I am asking you for a loan for 0.5 BTC for the period of 3 up to 4 months.
My collateral is one DEVIANT COIN Masternode, which is currently worth the exact same amount.
- My ask is for you to contact a masternode hosting service like Thomas Crypto Shelby or Midas Investments so that the MN would be running and generating me passive income until I return the loan(the collateral is in you all the time, I would be getting only the daily rewards, the 5k DEVs are with the MN Service, aka with you)
- the investment I am going to make, coupled with the rewards from the DEV masternode should return me 0.57 BTC in three months time, considering the prices do not move (which is highly unlikely, having in mind that just the DEV project has hit rock bottom in terms of price and they are just starting the real deal Smiley )

I am open to any kind of discussion from your side. Please contact me, so that we could discuss further the terms and conditions.

Thanks for taking your time to view my application and have a great and sunny Sunday Smiley

One, youre suppose to be offering atleast 120% of what youre asking, not the "exact same amount". That makes me think this isnt a loan request but an attempt to sell the coins. Two,  that isnt how collateral work. The a collateral is secured, and with a trusted escrow (if you dont want to send the collateral to the lender directly). Any "rewards" goes to the lender or into escrow and would be released to you when you pay the loan back. Three, the prices changes all the time, so what if bitcoin goes up and these coins youre offering goes down? Are you going to send more or pay the loan back right then and there? I really do not know what youre on but keep in mind cryptocurrency is volatile and bound the increase or decrease during the day.

Also, the collateral youre offering looks extremely risky imo.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

It's a Proof of Stake coin so yeah all the price is going to do is collapse.

He got his money's worth out of whatever he took and gave us a good laugh in the meantime. Grin

Cam back with valid collateral worth something OP and you might get somewhere...
murgorx (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:33:40 AM

Hello dear community!

One, youre suppose to be offering atleast 120% of what youre asking, not the "exact same amount". That makes me think this isnt a loan request but an attempt to sell the coins. Two,  that isnt how collateral work. The a collateral is secured, and with a trusted escrow (if you dont want to send the collateral to the lender directly). Any "rewards" goes to the lender or into escrow and would be released to you when you pay the loan back. Three, the prices changes all the time, so what if bitcoin goes up and these coins youre offering goes down? Are you going to send more or pay the loan back right then and there? I really do not know what youre on but keep in mind cryptocurrency is volatile and bound the increase or decrease during the day.

Thanks for the constructive critisism. Excuse me for being so naive with my request, i just read no collateral - no loan and hence i posted the exact same amount lol.
Did not know that the collateral may be sent to an escrow, whod be willing to host a masternode and keep the rewards for me in the time being - i am all okay with that. I dont care if i get them everyday or i get them all at thw end, as long as they are there 😁
Because you are not involved in any such PoS projects, please do not flame the project before taking at least  a sneak peak into it.
I came here to ask for a loan, not for you to bust my nuts and flame.
Thanks!
murgorx (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:48:51 AM

And wtf does a valid collateral mean? 2 months ago if i had asked for the same loan and offered the collateral in xrp today it wouldve been 0.3 btc so whats your point exactly 😂
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:14:40 AM

And wtf does a valid collateral mean? 2 months ago if i had asked for the same loan and offered the collateral in xrp today it wouldve been 0.3 btc so whats your point exactly 😂

You would actually have a better chance getting a loan here if you select an altcoin from the Top 10 altcoins on coinmarketcap and those which the crypto community would recognize on a single mention. XRP would be a good one if you ask me. Also collateral needs to be 120% of the loan value and needs to be topped up in case the value drops below a certain level at which point the loan amount cannot be recovered by liquidating the collateral.

You might want to sell your Deviant tokens and get some other altcoin (like I said) to offer as collateral.  Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
murgorx (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

Thanks for the reply TheUltraElite, but I feel more confident with DEV rather than any top10 cryptocurrency Cheesy Don't want to sell my tokens at the lowest price, that has ever hit the project after being actively following it for the past 6 months. Maybe someone will consider it as a valid collateral, who knows.
Thanks anyway for your time!
Best of luck to all!
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

Thanks for the reply TheUltraElite, but I feel more confident with DEV rather than any top10 cryptocurrency Cheesy

You know that this statement of yours sounds meaningless, right? After all you are at the forum of the No1 from the top-10...
There is nothing you can do to convinse people to take a coin without a "name weight" and hand you over their BTC (aka the heaviest "name weight" coin).

Because you believe in this coin, make the MN, get your rewards and wait 3+ months for 0.57BTC that you say that you will get by then.
After all you knew it from the time you buy them. Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
murgorx (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:34:17 AM

Thanks for the reply TheUltraElite, but I feel more confident with DEV rather than any top10 cryptocurrency Cheesy

You know that this statement of yours sounds meaningless, right? After all you are at the forum of the No1 from the top-10...
There is nothing you can do to convinse people to take a coin without a "name weight" and hand you over their BTC (aka the heaviest "name weight" coin).

Because you believe in this coin, make the MN, get your rewards and wait 3+ months for 0.57BTC that you say that you will get by then.
After all you knew it from the time you buy them. Roll Eyes

I am not trying to convince people in any way, condoras Smiley I am just sharing my thoughts and how I feel about this project. I haven't tried to force my thoughts on anyone Smiley You are the ones jumping on me Tongue If you have no interest, please stop harassing my thread Smiley I got what you mean, let someone who knows the coin decide.
Thank in advance Smiley
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

I got what you mean, let someone who knows the coin decide.
Thank in advance Smiley

Exactly our words. So good luck, may the Force be with you... Cool

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████