Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:20:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I would like to assist Startups and have a bitpool which we can use  (Read 737 times)
Mavrick (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:37:05 AM

I would like to assist Startups and have a bitpool which we can use like crowd funding and pooler and other sites that use the masses to fund projects . and assess them on thier merits you never know where the next idea comes from.

i have over 15 years in various industries developing new products that have gone global. we just need the right mix of talent and bitpool and one of us can be the next big thing and i am nt talking about mining or farming or advertising i am talking proper innovation.

i was helped out many years ago with the funding of one of my companies is time to pay back and pay forward so please pm me what you got and what you are prepared to do with regards to imput everything is welcome.

thx

MAverick
Justbyteme

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:47:47 AM

Hi,
   Here is a good project and they accept bitcoin!
https://www.qikfunder.com/projects/27

justbyteme
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:38:39 AM

Mavrick, Are you talking "crowd funding" or VC?

Justbyteme

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:40:46 AM

Crowd funding through Qikfunder
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:45:06 AM

Crowd funding through Qikfunder

Oh sorry, I intended to ask the OP.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:58:00 AM

ignore justbyteme. the aids and cancer research he is advertising has more flaws in its story then the bitcoin begs that overwhelmed the forums last week.

even the picture does not describe aids/cancer research. lab techs (the guys you dont really see at a hospital) dont go to patients bedside and draw blood using a stethoscope. doctors and nurses interact with patients.

i hate 5 minutes brainfarts that show no real world evidence of actual existance

what makes these attempts even funnier is that they only advertise thier FIAT demanding causes...... on bitcoin related places
(google is gooooooood)

i wont reveal the other flaws.. i dont want them learning how to make extortion appear more legit

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Justbyteme

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:28:53 AM

IGNORE franky1! He is going off half-cocked! He has NO clue what he is even talking about! I have over 100 years worth of research that proves otherwise! Along with a couple of emails from the CDC and Childrens Cancer Fund, thanking me for the research! I can also tell the clinics that send me their files that I am not legit, right? I guess I better stop doing all work since it is such a fraud right? I wasted the past 7+ years and several thousands of dollars for some that is  not legit? NOW franky1 please kiss my butt! YOU have NO CLUE what you are even talking about!! I doubt you have any CLUE about anything! Eat it franky1!

justbyteme
Justbyteme

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:40:43 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 05:51:05 AM by Justbyteme

ignore justbyteme. the aids and cancer research he is advertising has more flaws in its story then the bitcoin begs that overwhelmed the forums last week.

even the picture does not describe aids/cancer research. lab techs (the guys you dont really see at a hospital) dont go to patients bedside and draw blood using a stethoscope. doctors and nurses interact with patients.

i hate 5 minutes brainfarts that show no real world evidence of actual existance

what makes these attempts even funnier is that they only advertise thier FIAT demanding causes...... on bitcoin related places
(google is gooooooood)

i wont reveal the other flaws.. i dont want them learning how to make extortion appear more legit

Hey Idiot! The picture is of a cancer patient who is dying! Oh by the way, You can thank me for the Swine Flu vaccine that was produced a few years ago with the help of 2 two my files that were used to create the vaccine! franky1 go crawl back under the rock from which you came! If you need help getting back under that rock, call me! I will be glad to bury you!

Thank you,
Zero Members
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 05:42:16 AM

I am just about to open my site, BitPools, for beta testing.

One of the main categories is VC funding for new startups.

It should make things a lot easier for people looking to put their bitcoins to some use toward something big.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Yeezy

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:13:43 AM

Have been working on a bitcoin prediction platform www.zentrade.io
We hope this pari-mutuel system can encourage more transactions, but requires a good number of regular users to work
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: