Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:58:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth will back to 500$  (Read 1800 times)
HarmonyA

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:26:33 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 10:42:25 PM by HarmonyA

Yes, ETH will get back to $500, but it would delay a bit which will cause more HODLers to dump. The market needs to get rid of huge investors that are impatient to hit margin. And also endeavor to implement full decentralization of cryptocurrency, if not, we are indirectly doing what was opposed (centralization) by cryptocurrency.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:32:31 PM

I mostly refrain from predicting the future price of currencies.
Ethereum is a solid currency with numerous applications. It's demand would definitely arise. And it would probably survive the current market onslaught.
And thrive in a more favorable market.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

Hopefully it would. ETH value keeps falling everyday. I don't want that to create uncertainty to new investors that would like to invest on cryptocrrency. I bought at $317 each and thought it was a good buy but it went down again. I don't feel at such a loss but I could have bought it at $250. Waiting for good news.
Balmoon

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:53:38 PM

I hope that is really the case, at this time eth prices have decreased quite drastically, and followed by other altcoins, as well as bitcoin, it seems right now it is very suitable to buy ethereum and save it until the end of the year.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:18:18 AM

I strongly believe in ETH, in fact my holdings in ETH is more than the BTC. It's the only project with so many dApps built on it and going ahead there devs are making it even more fast by implementing sharding and casper technologies in the very near future.
Yes, current situation is worse than BTC, but people will surely come back to ETH and we can see the ETH price around $500 by end of 2018.
For one day -20%. Many tokens and apps do not help. Today, this is one of the worst results among the leading alts. It's very similar, this dumping was created by someone with the goal of buying ETH as much as possible. So, there will be growth, but when?
The main thing is that there will be growth. And the fact that we saw today a mark of $ 250, is not such a bad sign. Now is the time to buy ether, I think that soon the price will rise. By all indications, there will soon be a pamp of bitcoin. So let's get ready, gentlemens.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:26:07 AM

ETH will get to $500 and then $1000 in coming months assuming it has bottomed at $250. The whole market has dumped huge last couple of days so it may be the final washout.
murtadhogaul

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:57:39 AM

Hi

you think Eth will back to 500$ ?
Yes, why not. I am very sure that ethereum will return to 500 USD, even more. this is the right time to add more ethereum to our wallet. if you still have more money, buy ethereum and hold it in your wallet, and wait until the price rises again.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:43:19 AM

We all hope so, it is great if ethereum can be back at $500 price before Q3. The beginning off this month's are very bloody for cryptocurrency, the whole marketcap are drop into the lowest one along this years. Just wait & see how this will rebound.
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:50:26 AM

We hope so because as of now eth is on dump, its because bitcoin is also dumping the price of ethereum is relying also in bitcoin. we hope that this coming december it will recover again just like last year. and also we'd like to see what will be the new peak price of this ethereum by the end of the year. Or it will stay below $1k. we cant predict the future price of this coin. the best thing to do now is to buy more ethereum because its on very low price.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:16:21 AM

I strongly believe in ETH, in fact my holdings in ETH is more than the BTC. It's the only project with so many dApps built on it and going ahead there devs are making it even more fast by implementing sharding and casper technologies in the very near future.
Yes, current situation is worse than BTC, but people will surely come back to ETH and we can see the ETH price around $500 by end of 2018.
For one day -20%. Many tokens and apps do not help. Today, this is one of the worst results among the leading alts. It's very similar, this dumping was created by someone with the goal of buying ETH as much as possible. So, there will be growth, but when?
The main thing is that there will be growth. And the fact that we saw today a mark of $ 250, is not such a bad sign. Now is the time to buy ether, I think that soon the price will rise. By all indications, there will soon be a pamp of bitcoin. So let's get ready, gentlemens.

yes, I agree with you. this time is the best time for us to buy ethereum while the price is cheap. I am sure that the ethereum price can be back to the last highest price and if we can buy right now, we can make a lot of profit from ethereum. I still holding some ethereum in my wallet and a few in exchange because I hope that in the short time, there will be a high pump for ethereum so the price can get increase and the price can get stable again. the indicator for ethereum still in the bottom but soon, it will increase so don't worry about this.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

Hopefully it would. ETH value keeps falling everyday. I don't want that to create uncertainty to new investors that would like to invest on cryptocrrency. I bought at $317 each and thought it was a good buy but it went down again. I don't feel at such a loss but I could have bought it at $250. Waiting for good news.
Actually ETH is in the phase of recession right now and it will keep on loosing some more value until it start the recovery again. The falling prices does not mean the end of a great and advanced technology and just represent the fall of the market for the time being and will recover again soon. Hopefully in future, the values of Eth and Bitcoin will coincide. This is believed that ETH might outshine bitcoin due to its highly paced technological growth.

When lst time bitcoin was increasing toward $8500 levels most altcoins faced downfall including ethereum which indicated the trader's mindset like they are selling off their ethereum savings and moving that money into bitcoins. In past, regardless of bitcoins growth or down fall. ethererum showed good rising but in current scenario which is miserably missing out.
bedrosovic35

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

It's not even up for discussion ! Of course will return you recall how many times was the correction and then all has recovered people will always want earn !
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

Along with the bitcoin price, the value of ETH will start increasing. This year we have very huge expectation on bitcoin price but we don't have exact specifications when the price of ETH will cross more than 500$.
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

Eth will back 1300-1400 also and it will see 3-5k dollar but we dont know when it can be, market is very bad at this year so we are waiting for rises, and when it comes we will see real eth price.
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:23:54 PM

ETH is a very strong project, so I believe that soon the price will return to $ 500 and go further up. It seems to me that strong growth will begin in the winter.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:47:44 PM

ETH is a very strong project, so I believe that soon the price will return to $ 500 and go further up. It seems to me that strong growth will begin in the winter.
I think that if we follow and analyze last year's growth and fall in prices, then in 2016 there was also a big instability in prices for crypto currency. Of course, it began to change at the end of the year and the next year 2017 showed us very good indicators. I hope that by the end of 2018 the situation will be the same.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:48:27 PM

Hi

you think Eth will back to 500$ ?
Of course it will go back to those levels you just need to be patient and wait for it, so if I were you and I had some money at hand I would buy ETH immediately, unfortunately my money is already invested in bitcoin which I think it is going to do better in the next months and years so I do not have any spare money right now to dedicate to ethereum.
TaofenBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:39:10 PM

I think this is a very difficult thing, ETH has a lot of resistance. Does Altcoins have a big impact on ETH? Is there a better technical breakthrough? We cannot accurately predict. It all relates to the price of ETH, and it will be exciting to get back to $500.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:43:49 PM

Wait and see .. but i believe for the next month if you see from now more good news i think eth will.back to 500$ .. because i see for now all crypto going to green it s good to hear ...
arinalwa

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

of course it will return, but I can't say when it will happen. I am sure when everyone starts optimistic and then believes that Ethereum is the best place to invest so they will start holding and that is what will become a reality for Ethereum rise.
And this is also not the first time that we are watching the market going down. This decline is a usual thing now. It is not like that digital market is about to collapse and to be real, dips have their own role to play. Such bearish market provides chance to new as well as old investors to increase their coins. Digital currencies are the future of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: