Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:18:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth will back to 500$  (Read 1800 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

Hi

you think Eth will back to 500$ ?

$500 for this year will be possible because Ethereum has already reach ATH of $1400 before so it will be possible to reach that value again. Ethereum platform is the most commonly used by the most ICO to support their project in which when the time of the Bullish market will come then for sure the real demand of Ethereum will going to increase too.
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

yes of course, it only takes months to return to $ 500
My eth predictions will return $ 500 in October 2018
Ttomasz0882

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

We need 2-3 months to time when Ethereum come back to 500$
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:10:04 PM

Hi

Certainly, but not in the near future. The price of $ 500 for ETH is a ridiculous price. 1500-2000 $ by the end of the year as a minimum
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

Hi

Yes of course it will back to $500 or more than that, for now the market are not seems to recover. We need to be patient and wait for the market rise again, we're not sure when it comes but I believe by the end of the year.
People are simply too impatient, if I remember correctly the ATH of ethereum in dollars was something close to 1400 dollars so reaching 500 is not like it is a big milestone, ETH is going to reach that amount effortlessly once the market improves but for the time begin this is the moment to buy all the ethereum we can before the price goes up again.
Maks.fadeev1978

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

Hopefully it would. ETH value keeps falling everyday. I don't want that to create uncertainty to new investors that would like to invest on cryptocrrency. I bought at $317 each and thought it was a good buy but it went down again. I don't feel at such a loss but I could have bought it at $250. Waiting for good news.
Well when I bought ETH for 350$ I thought this i just a gift, cause I missed that moment in the spring, but when on next day I saw the price about 250$ I really can't believe to my eyes. That was just like someone hit me with hammer or something, so definately we need some good news on market. I don't expect 1000$ for ETH , but now even 500$ for ETH would be really success.
You bought at an incredible price so do not sell, yes I know it is difficult to see your portfolio not doing well but that is just part of investing, you already did half of your homework, you bought ETH at a good price, now you need to do the other half which is to keep holding your ethereum until you get profits and if you can until the next bull market.
Thank you for your support. I really appreciate that. I think you're here for a long time and I guess you saw much more than I did, so of course I won't sell ETH anyway. I'm here for a long time, cause I think crypto has a lot of potential of course now I can see all picture, but I try to learn every day.

thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

Hi

To this day i fully believe that ETH will rise again and more than $ 500 a few days the market is picking up and blue has come back, according to many ETH experts will likely reach $ 1000. If with this momentum, ETH will increase rapidly.

mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:39:50 PM

If market return to normal, everything can do x3 x5 not just ethereum I think, we are waiting from 8 months but still dropping we hope this year we can see good bull market like previous year.
dollurs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:03:49 PM

Yes. That is almost 100% sure. But the problem is we don't know how long will it take to reach that level again. May be in next year we will able to see this in a bullish market condition.
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:10:50 PM

Of course it will see again 500k dollar it is not difficult for ethereum. Everything depends to the bitcoin, if it can pass 10k dollar, ethereum goes below 500-600 dollar already, so we are waiting now for this.

Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:41:57 PM

By any chances i think that ethereum will bounce in couple weeks from now. It has in my opinion potential to reach double value from last year's December when he was 1.200$. We shall see how far will go.
SaepulMT

Activity: 699
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:30:59 PM

I think yes the ETH will touch $ 500, because I really like ETH, everything can happen because I go back to the principle that crypto prices are fluctuating, so I am optimistic that the ETH price is $ 500 at the beginning until mid-September, and let's just wait hopefully touching the price that is expected to be thankful if can touch the price more than that
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:59:53 PM

Hopefully it would. ETH value keeps falling everyday. I don't want that to create uncertainty to new investors that would like to invest on cryptocrrency. I bought at $317 each and thought it was a good buy but it went down again. I don't feel at such a loss but I could have bought it at $250. Waiting for good news.
Well when I bought ETH for 350$ I thought this i just a gift, cause I missed that moment in the spring, but when on next day I saw the price about 250$ I really can't believe to my eyes. That was just like someone hit me with hammer or something, so definately we need some good news on market. I don't expect 1000$ for ETH , but now even 500$ for ETH would be really success.
You bought at an incredible price so do not sell, yes I know it is difficult to see your portfolio not doing well but that is just part of investing, you already did half of your homework, you bought ETH at a good price, now you need to do the other half which is to keep holding your ethereum until you get profits and if you can until the next bull market.
Thank you for your support. I really appreciate that. I think you're here for a long time and I guess you saw much more than I did, so of course I won't sell ETH anyway. I'm here for a long time, cause I think crypto has a lot of potential of course now I can see all picture, but I try to learn every day.
No problem, I have been following the world of cryptocurrencies for some years already and believe me things just repeat themselves with the only difference being the price, look at some old posts in the forum and you will see people worried about bitcoin never reaching the price of 10 dollars again and when you see those comments you realize the only thing you need to do is to wait for the market to recover.
VVginial

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

We need 2-3 months to time when Ethereum come back to 500$
It will not be that long. Once the ETF is accepted, we can see ETH at 600-700$. This market is ready to be able to come to a better price. But if the ETF is not accepted then perhaps by the end of 2018, we will still see ETH at about 300$
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

Every price movement depends of market capitalisation. For example, 500$ Eth price was at the 350-400kkk market cap. It is not so hard to predict when Eth will be back to 500$ again, I guess it will happen in October, no earlier.
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:08:36 PM

I think the ethereum is simply obliged to return to the mark of 500 dollars or more. The current price is seen as unreasonably low

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:15:54 PM

I'm not so bullish for ETH but some TA predictions. As I saw by technical analyses ETH price can go to the $500-550 closer to Sept '18. I don't know what will. But I think this week dump don't have any solid basis or real reasons for it. That's why imho ETH can restore a quite quick.
chillchelee

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:16:40 PM

The reason is that the upcoming month could be comfortable with ethereum $ 500 because the market is now green.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:52:29 PM

Hi

Now Ethereum is in a difficult period, its price has fallen very deep, leaving only about $ 300. However, I think this is only a price fluctuation of Ethereum, it will soon recover in the next few months and will easily get back over $ 500. Now is a good chance for us to buy Ethereum at a cheap price. Besides, we can also buy Stellar, EOS, IOTA and Monero.

btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:29:39 PM

Hi

Now Ethereum is in a difficult period, its price has fallen very deep, leaving only about $ 300. However, I think this is only a price fluctuation of Ethereum, it will soon recover in the next few months and will easily get back over $ 500. Now is a good chance for us to buy Ethereum at a cheap price. Besides, we can also buy Stellar, EOS, IOTA and Monero.

But the support at @300 levels is strong at this point so we might not see it go below that price. For $500 to be reached, bitcoin should be around $10K. The good news is that Ethereum is very cheap might be a good idea if you have some funds lying around to purchase it and hold for a long term. And as long as there are ICO's who's main funding is Ethereum then I think it can go and recover in the next coming months.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████