Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth will back to 500$  (Read 1793 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

Hi

you think Eth will back to 500$ ?

Ethereum still strong and that's good sign and congrats to all have an ethereum investment becuase surely they become expensive later on maybe before the end of year ethereum gives better earnings. people making over reacting prediction  for ethereum become hit 50$ Aren't true stay calm and relax don't make nonsense speculation.

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:55:42 PM

Hi

Ethereum still strong and that's good sign and congrats to all have an ethereum investment becuase surely they become expensive later on maybe before the end of year ethereum gives better earnings.
Hope people making over reacting ananlys for ethereum become hit 50$

Both options are realty in ETH world as eth is famous of working like pump and dump coin, hitting 50$ is not that soon possible but it can take time. I think that before going to that low once it will show some bounce back to lure the traders to buy in. So be ready for both price of up $500 and low to $50.
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:12:26 AM

for a long time, ETH has dominated the altcoins market, until now it is still the most powerful altcoin of all altcoins, there are no altcoins of ERC20 can surpass ETH rightnow, the market is quite terrible now but i still think it can rise again as long as it is still useful with investors for long term in the future.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:02:10 AM

after eth experienced a price decline a few weeks ago, now eth prices have started to rise in price, but in fact this increase has only been trapped in the $ 300 price range and this price has lasted for several days, whether eth will return to $ 500 or no, yeah hopefully it really happened.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:23:17 AM

Hi

What happen to this people?why are they not trusting those coins that once gave them good profit,do you forget about what is the highest value ethereum has last January this year?almost reached $1,500 and now your doubting the capability of the said coin?

I am one hundred percent sure that this coin can go back to the highest price he got,the only question is when will this happen,and thats the question we must seek for answer as for me prediction is very hard to make reality
Maks.fadeev1978

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:18:40 AM

Hopefully it would. ETH value keeps falling everyday. I don't want that to create uncertainty to new investors that would like to invest on cryptocrrency. I bought at $317 each and thought it was a good buy but it went down again. I don't feel at such a loss but I could have bought it at $250. Waiting for good news.
Well when I bought ETH for 350$ I thought this i just a gift, cause I missed that moment in the spring, but when on next day I saw the price about 250$ I really can't believe to my eyes. That was just like someone hit me with hammer or something, so definately we need some good news on market. I don't expect 1000$ for ETH , but now even 500$ for ETH would be really success.
You bought at an incredible price so do not sell, yes I know it is difficult to see your portfolio not doing well but that is just part of investing, you already did half of your homework, you bought ETH at a good price, now you need to do the other half which is to keep holding your ethereum until you get profits and if you can until the next bull market.
Thank you for your support. I really appreciate that. I think you're here for a long time and I guess you saw much more than I did, so of course I won't sell ETH anyway. I'm here for a long time, cause I think crypto has a lot of potential of course now I can see all picture, but I try to learn every day.
No problem, I have been following the world of cryptocurrencies for some years already and believe me things just repeat themselves with the only difference being the price, look at some old posts in the forum and you will see people worried about bitcoin never reaching the price of 10 dollars again and when you see those comments you realize the only thing you need to do is to wait for the market to recover.
You're totally right! I thought the same way about market and other things. I saw thread from 2016 and when I first time saw it I can't believe to my eyes people sold BTC about 350$ and thought that it was a great deal cause BTC never came back to 500$ and same posts. At that moment I realised that things never changing, just people who came back and go out from market.

ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:33:08 AM

Of course, there will be no doubt about it! Just need to understand that most likely this price will not be this year and if you now hold the air you need to be ready for it.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

we as bounty hunters are only intermediaries or fans of an arganization from the bitcoin forum, so it's a matter of price and we will always follow and accept what we are for that we can only be grateful for what we get.

p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

for a long time, ETH has dominated the altcoins market, until now it is still the most powerful altcoin of all altcoins, there are no altcoins of ERC20 can surpass ETH rightnow, the market is quite terrible now but i still think it can rise again as long as it is still useful with investors for long term in the future.

It will jump high very soon and hit 500 dollars target. I am sure, it will be not its highest price. Ethereum will continue to grow. Hope, 2019 will be much better for this altcoin.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

Hi

Don't forget that ethereum use to reached 1,500$ just this first quarter so don't underestimate its capacity,this coin is a top two from the list so its not impossible for this to climb up again,the only question is when since all the cryptocurrency now are dropping and cant even recover from the previous values
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:39:32 AM

I'm not sure if this will happen any time soon, but I hope to see an Ethereum price of at least $ 800 by the end of the year.
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:43:35 AM

no worry about this, I am sure that eth will back to $500 again. although I don't know when it's happening, I still believe that $500 is easy for ethereum and it can reach in anytime. but I think ethereum is waiting for a good moment so they can lift the price to the highest price and with the rise of bitcoin, eth will following bitcoin to increase.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:49:11 AM

I'm not sure if this will happen any time soon, but I hope to see an Ethereum price of at least $ 800 by the end of the year.
Based on what you have made such a conclusion? There are no prerequisites for an increase in the price of Ethereum, except due to the growth of the entire crypto-currency market, so investments in Ethereum are not so profitable.
SuperDay

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:08:49 AM

I don't have the crystal ball, but I predict that if everything goes well with Bitcoin, the next coin that will follow its path is Ethereum. So its still a win-win situation for us, I might be sounding like a broken record, but we need more patience specially at this time.
ETH is gaining more popularity than other altcoins with this there is no problem for ETH to bounce back if it is hit by a big blow, their platform, and the team behind is the asset of the coin, therefore 500$ is reachable but in due time because of cryptocurrency is struggling right now.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:23:31 AM

Hope that happened and happen very soon as I even expect ethereum to go as high as $1,000 before end of this year.  Many investors buy ethereum around $1,000 and some just a little below $900 and now ethereum is just around $279.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:43:54 AM

I think Ethereum will go back to 500 dollars. While all the altcoins will be revived and the volumes of all of them will increase. We will see a rise, though not as big as a bull Smiley
All we need some movement..

StellaMakk

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:46:53 AM

Hope that happened and happen very soon as I even expect ethereum to go as high as $1,000 before end of this year.  Many investors buy ethereum around $1,000 and some just a little below $900 and now ethereum is just around $279.

Agree with you!

Who buy eth around 900$ very upset to see such a situation on the market. But if you are not among them, you now have BIG advantage!
Buy at such a price - a great gift for investors.
PetroRoshenko

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:49:01 AM

I am sure that in the near future such a price should not be expected. It will be good if such a price rises before the end of the year, but so far it seems unlikely to me...
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:48:56 PM

I am sure that in the near future such a price should not be expected. It will be good if such a price rises before the end of the year, but so far it seems unlikely to me...

I have more positive thoughts - Ethereum has got all the chances to hit 500 dollars target and go forward. The end of the year is not close yet - the cryptocurrency has time to gain. Just believe in ETH.
Badboy45

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:47:41 PM

I think eth is due a nice bounce back up, one thing for sure eth is not going below 200
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: