Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:25:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth will back to 500$  (Read 1800 times)
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

Hi

you think Eth will back to 500$ ?
ETH can totally hit the price as you say even more and i think it could be up to $ 1,000 by the end of 2018. This increase must be accompanied by an increase in Bitcoin.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

Now I just want ETH to rise to $ 500, but maybe this will be hard for me, because I bought them at $ 460, then I think the market will rise and that price is the bottom of the market. , but they continue to fall below $ 300

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

how about the end of year, i think Ethereum will reach more than $700 on december, this is just my speculate and now i just hold few Ethereum in wallet

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

I think Ethereum is a coin that is easy to skyrocket, with the many tokens that use ethereum's services it will make ethereum a chance to skyrocket, invest now so we will get a big profit.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

Hi

ETH can totally hit the price as you say even more and i think it could be up to $ 1,000 by the end of 2018. This increase must be accompanied by an increase in Bitcoin.
We all need to do long-term holding in ETH now since we know how capable ETH is for some increase, its just that at this time almost all token still struggling to do some growth in price due to market situation, December is what all we waiting for.
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:45:31 PM

Hi

We all need to do long-term holding in ETH now since we know how capable ETH is for some increase, its just that at this time almost all token still struggling to do some growth in price due to market situation, December is what all we waiting for.
Judging by the current state of the crypto currency market, each user expects an increase in the price of the crypto currency. At the same time, the number of investors in the etherium is increasing, and each of us is aimed at long-term storage of the etherium, but for some reason, all these actions react in a completely different way to the market.
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:50:28 PM

Hi

Yes sure eth will be back to 500USD one day and surely will even cross it..right now it is at 282usd much below than it should be but i have my faith in ethereum and i am sure it will be back where it was when the time comes .
raiderking96

Activity: 252

pantang menyerah

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

This year was a difficult year for the cryptocurrency to rise again, including in ethereum. Ethereum had fallen below $ 300, which previously was priced at $ 550, I'm sure ethereum could return to touch or rise again at that price but not in 2018, hopefully by 2019 all will recover.
ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

This year was a difficult year for the cryptocurrency to rise again, including in ethereum. Ethereum had fallen below $ 300, which previously was priced at $ 550, I'm sure ethereum could return to touch or rise again at that price but not in 2018, hopefully by 2019 all will recover.
From the part I agree with you, and judging by the experts' forecasts, this is what awaits us, but I want to believe that the fall will not be so long and growth will not wait for at least next year...
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

Hi

Yes I'm optimistic that this currency will rise higher than we ever imagine as this is a good project and many new projects will utilize the ERC20 token and with adoption of smart contract this will boost the price higher. Although we can't predict when this will going to happen and we just have patience to wait.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

I think Ethereum is a coin that is easy to skyrocket, with the many tokens that use ethereum's services it will make ethereum a chance to skyrocket, invest now so we will get a big profit.
For me if market will recover in soon months etherum will be one of those coins which will follow this trend without any big problems and get good price in very fast time.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:08:08 PM

For me if market will recover in soon months etherum will be one of those coins which will follow this trend without any big problems and get good price in very fast time.
For now, prices are starting to go down again. $ 240 for the etherium is a very bad indicator, Although again it is an opportunity to buy cheap coins.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:15:20 PM

In 2018, ETH will not back to 500 USD! I even can't think ETH is now 242 USD! A lot of people can commit suicide too! Because I know many people move their money from bitcoin to Ethereum but from August to Now, I can't look at the Ethereum price!

And, there is no possibility to see ETH at 500 USD in this year.

akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:01:43 PM

In 2018, ETH will not back to 500 USD! I even can't think ETH is now 242 USD! A lot of people can commit suicide too! Because I know many people move their money from bitcoin to Ethereum but from August to Now, I can't look at the Ethereum price!

And, there is no possibility to see ETH at 500 USD in this year.

we all do not think that eth can decline to $ 242 at the moment, but I personally still believe and are optimistic for this year's significant growth for ethereum. at the moment we just need to be patient just waiting for the time for the momentum to rise again and I am sure this year eth will not only return to the $ 500 price or even higher, maybe later at the end of the year.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
atorle

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:05:04 PM

Ethereum is facing some unexpected challenges at the moment and new competitors are getting better, notwithstanding, it will get back on track and even beat itS ATH of 1300$,someday,we will have Ethereum ETF when btc ETF proposal is approved
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:07:38 PM

I don't really know what will happen to ETH in the future Sad. At the moment, even Vitalik, founder of ETH, don't believe in ETH and he thought that ETH need a big changing to be able to survive in this world. Let's see what will happen to ETH in next few weeks or months.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

I honestly do not know what will happen in the future with the etherium, but I think that next year we will see this figure
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:09:21 PM

I don't really know what will happen to ETH in the future Sad. At the moment, even Vitalik, founder of ETH, don't believe in ETH and he thought that ETH need a big changing to be able to survive in this world. Let's see what will happen to ETH in next few weeks or months.
Buterin don't believe in the modern ethereum. But he says that ETH project must change. And he as one of the founders will make necessary for that. He don't leave. He continue and it's mean that team will come up with or have already come up with a solution

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
oletiteb

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

ETH will reach a figure of $ 500. I'm sure that 1000 $ for him is not the limit. I'm sure Vitalik Buterina's team has a good plan, which next year it realizes. Undoubtedly, ETH will grow.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵 [ FRELDO ]  UNLEASH THE POWER OF SERVICE MARKET 🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
http://ico.freldo.com/
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:36:02 PM

Hi

I think no matter how low the prices may drop, ethereum would still go back to it's normal price despite of it's dip. It is actually the best time for us to buy rather than complaining of it's value. It is a part of it's characteristic and we can't change it no matter what.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: