Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:31:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo will hit 200$ again?  (Read 2386 times)
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

The whole market is down now so we can't expect Neo to recover at this bearish times. Neo is a promising coin so i think Neo will ride with the market recovery. For now, let's just say now is the best time to buy Neo.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:37:06 AM

Am expecting a good substitute for ethereum now. The coin cant handle the large use. The more the use the lower the price which i think it go will another way with some other coins like neo and bitcoin etc. Neo also has a big community but come later to the market,  and ethereum can be the competitor for now not bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:38:54 AM

Alot of coins will go big once the BTC makes up its mind. But it seems that the market is not that smooth, once things starts moving bullish then yes, it will along with alot of other coins will go past 200 mark. But as i said earlier, it all depends on BTC.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

NEO - a fairly promising project, which for a long time demonstrates reliability and stability, being on the list of top coins. It is also encouraging that many companies conduct ICO on this platform and, according to statistics, there is almost no skam among them!
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

you think Neo will hit 200$ again?
or it will be dead ?
NEO is not dead, it's one of the most reliable crypto assets on the market. I think it will hit even more than 200$ but not this year.

drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

I believe it will happen one day and it means that we can earn like 12x since today. Can't believe, but I try to hold Neo during this period.
 We live in awesome period!
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:56:13 AM

hello guys

or it will be dead ?

I think this is not a problem for NEO most especially that the market is now looking good and almost all crypto currency are increasing although the percentage of increase may not feel by some investors but its a good start and i believe it will continue increase as BER Month is now fast approaching.
Techysk

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:01:30 PM

In my opinion no in this market situation no it will not happened in 2018 but when market situation is like December 2017 then it maybe reach 200$.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

I think it is very easy to be reached by NEO, but the market should be constantly growing before. So buying and hodling it for the future can be a wise thing.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:04:27 PM

I don't know if it will ever hit those kinds of prices ever again but I don't think it is dead. It might lose popularity but it all depends on how the ecosystem of NEO will expand or how NEO will adapt to new market conditions. At the moment the price is really low now, like many other coins, so it might be a good time to pick some up while it is very cheap and at least earn some gas from it. As long as you can earn some passive income from it, might be worth a shot to hold a few, like similar to VET, aka venchain. I only have one NEO but might buy more if I can earn from trading.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

In a few years then yes but i don't think it will reach that kind of price again this year or even next year. The price need to increase a lot to surpass $200 and i can only see that happening if there's another great bullrun. At least neo is good enough to survive for a few more years in crypto despite the price is low.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
listoncrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:15:36 PM

NEO is a tough competitor for Ethereum. In fact in some cases NEO is better than ETHEREUM. They both have good potentials to rise. And $200 for NEO doesn't seem impossible to me.
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:23:35 PM

hello guys

or it will be dead ?

We are now in the 3rd quarter of the year and NEO is valued only at $16.01. And with this current market value, 200$ value is most highly unlikely to happen. I really don't think that it will soar dramatically in the coming days. Although some say NEO is the next-generation smart economy, it has yet to be determined. But NEO's team are making big moves to grow deep roots in the Asian continent and beyond. We'll just have to wait and see.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

I think it won’t be possible because of other altcoins. Now bitcoin is reigning the whole crypto market. So, there is no possibility that neo will hit 200$.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

Am expecting a good substitute for ethereum now. The coin cant handle the large use. The more the use the lower the price which i think it go will another way with some other coins like neo and bitcoin etc. Neo also has a big community but come later to the market,  and ethereum can be the competitor for now not bitcoin.

Indeed NEO is currently the only real competitor for Ethereum, I see nothing else that is a platform with an existing and growing amount of projects. All the 3rd gen platforms are either in development or did not adopted. With the increased amount of projects NEO's value has actually increased within this year, it is just not reflected in the prices yet.

V0ldemar
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

Such coins as NEO can unconditionally show new heights. You just need to wait for them. Now there will be a new bottom and after it new verities.Those who believe and endure this fall will be rewarded.
Bourn1993

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

It is undeniable that NEO is very promising and potential to make it happen but not in this current situation as market price is so much volatile right now. Hopefully in near future it could happen.
Beity

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

I also think it would be quite difficult for NEO to hit $200 due to the current scenario of market price. The market place going through rough times and prices has been going down drastically.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:52:12 PM

hello guys

or it will be dead ?

this isn't the right time to ask such question. lol. but may be it is possible in the near future. Going from $16 to $200 is a big jump and it would require time and patience for those who are holding neo.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:52:46 PM

Neo will hit 200$ again if BTC will hit 20000$ again...
So the true question is: Will BTC hit 20000$ again?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: